PDA

View Full Version : Difference in Camber Left and Right Side

patsajak
08-14-2017, 12:30 PM
My front drivers side has -1.4 degrees of camber while the right front has -3.9. Both side caster and toe are within oem spec and the camber plates on my coilovers are maxed out towards the positive side. When driving the steering wheel has a bias to the right side and the car pulls that way.

Why is one side so much greater than the other? I took my coilovers out the other day to make sure they were level and visually inspected the spindles but coudlnt see anything.

Anyone have any ideas or what next to look for?

anthony_240
08-14-2017, 02:14 PM
My front drivers side has -1.4 degrees of camber while the right front has -3.9. Both side caster and toe are within oem spec and the camber plates on my coilovers are maxed out towards the positive side. When driving the steering wheel has a bias to the right side and the car pulls that way.

Why is one side so much greater than the other? I took my coilovers out the other day to make sure they were level and visually inspected the spindles but coudlnt see anything.

Anyone have any ideas or what next to look for?

Check your lower control arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patsajak
08-14-2017, 02:29 PM
Check your lower control arms

forgot to mention that. I have had the issue using two different sets of balljoints and lower control arms

anthony_240
08-14-2017, 02:36 PM
forgot to mention that. I have had the issue using two different sets of balljoints and lower control arms

Dam well sounds like something is not installed correctly or your subframe shifted

Standard
08-19-2017, 09:49 PM
Check your coilover mount where it bolts to the knuckle. Make sure it's a tight fit and the holes aren't oblong. Many people grind out the holes to push the coilover in on the top for additional camber adjustment