PDA

View Full Version : modded 95 S14 SE 5sp in AZ

noahrexion
10-18-2004, 05:02 PM
1995 240sx SE 143k miles on chassis, 67k miles on motor
SE package, no ABS, just replaced VLSD, black interior, aftermarket bronze paint, body very clean and straight...
I take very very good care of the car. It leaks aboslutely nothing, everything works great in it. Car drives really nicely, its ready for a nice turbo settup (compression is perfect). I have TONS of receipts for almost everything I have done to the car.

I bought the car in San Antonio from a friend and am moving back there for school so I guess its time to go. I need the money pretty bad. I have spent countless hours modding this thing, chaing out the interior, swapping worn parts for new stuff...etc etc and it shows.

*maintenance done withing 5k miles: complete coolant flush, PS fluid flush, brake fluid flush (all synthetic Motul fluid), clutch fluid flush, new plugs, castrol syntec (as always) oil changes, R. diff fluid and tranny fluid changed. * stuff done when I got the car: motor swapped to 50k+ s14 motor, clutch and water pump, wires, cap/rotor...

Mods: (all have just about 3k on em) Tein HE coils w/upper pillowball mounts, Tein pillowball TC rods, Tein Tie rods w/spacers installed, SPL aLuminum subframe collars, Apex N1 catback, intake, strut tower bar, ebay RUCAS (fixed camber issues in back), 17x8 and 17x9 stern beast wheels 225/45 F 245/40R Falken GRB new tires, also comes with stock 5 spoke SE wheels with good tires to, 98 maxima bose stereo tape/cd head unit, either R32 skyline of personal' steering wheel and will possibly include hotshot header.

I basically drive to and from school, have attended one drift event (as you can see in my cardomain (www.cardomain.com/id/noahrexion) site in my sig) and the car rocked! I just cant affod it and the move back to TX so its got to go. The car is such a nice example of a clean S14. Asking price is $7900 obo (im open) as of now...

please email me with any responses or pic requests or anything. Thanks

Austin
[email protected]
AIM: noahrexion

http://img69.exs.cx/img69/7344/Picture874.jpg

noahrexion
10-19-2004, 12:10 PM
$7700obo :)

sickdoode
10-19-2004, 04:10 PM
arent you lorens brother?

vsiev
10-19-2004, 04:40 PM
just making sure it is a 5 speed...assuming cause you changed the clutch fluid.