PDA

View Full Version : WTT: s13 coupe for s13 convertible

evilsil
10-18-2004, 02:17 AM
hey people,

i just got a 92 240 coupe yesterday but i really want a convertible. i looking to trade it for a convertible in good condition. the car is in the shop now getting a check up and a new water pump.
also getting new wires, brakes from my s14, s14 seatbelts, and minor body work done (just geting little dents out). IT's a 92' se auto, with about 150k on it. gunmetal color and in great overall condition.the car also has a HUD.
again looking for a convertible in good condition and pefer local in socal. let me know i will post pics when i go to the shop to take them. please e-mail me @ [email protected] or call me @ #626-203-3445.
thanx :D

jeremy

evilsil
10-19-2004, 12:15 AM
k, i really want the convertible! i can do a 5 spd conversion with the car too. i have all the parts and am willing to trade with them installed in the car. all it depends on is the shape of the convertible to trade. if it's in great condition i'll pay for it but if it needs work you pay for the labor and any partsi may have missed but i don't think i'm missing any. please let me know if your intersted :x:

evilsil
10-19-2004, 07:54 PM
k too much rain and traffic so i couldn't get out to the shop today. but i did find a pic of what the car looks like. here's the pic

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/41245171zb9697a5e/56fa/__sr_/c371.jpg?ph3ZcdBB5yLnTw16

the rims are stock on the car though. if the pic dosen't show leave me your e-mail and i'll send it to you or copy an paste in the bar.

thanx