PDA

View Full Version : WTB: A/C lines

ALTRNTV
10-18-2004, 12:46 AM
i need the line that goes from the firewall behind the engine, I have an SR20, and I need the line that goes from the low pressure port, to the high pressure port.. I think that's what the mechanic said I needed..

SilviaSR20DET
10-18-2004, 02:20 PM
Well i have A good condition AC lines that i have laying around. Did your mechanic specify what AC line would fit your car? The line your talking about is what i have and its off an 95 240sx if it makes any difference.

Journer
10-18-2004, 02:47 PM
if you take a pic of your A/C compressor (the two ports) and over by the firewall then i can tell you wether or not you can order the part from nissan. i know in my s14 w/s13 sr the lines can be ordered from the dealer... just thought that might help :) i might even be willing to sell mine, i'm not sure if it will fit with my gt28 turbo :( leme know how much your offering

chrispy
10-18-2004, 03:34 PM
I think I have the pipe you are looking for. It's never been used. It's just the hard line, it doesn't have the flexible hose that hooks up to the compressor. I'll look for it in my garage and take a pic of it tonight after class. It's of a S14 btw....

chrispy
10-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Is this what your looking for?
Sorry for the big pic, too lazy to resize.
http://www.wtfhost.com/userfiles/chrispy/achardline.JPG

ALTRNTV
10-19-2004, 11:55 AM
yea, thats the one! how much shipped? and do you also have the line that goes from the flexible black hose that connect with the other flexible hose, the one that connects near the top right of the radiator? sorry if that sounds confusing... and does anybody have that black flexible hose that the line in the picture connects to? because I have the line from the SR20 in there, not the one from the KA, and I was told it won't fit right.

chrispy
10-19-2004, 03:44 PM
$40 shipped.

Are you talking about the flex hose that connects the compressor and condensor? I'll look around.. I may have it. I don't have the flex hose that connects this peice to the copressor, I used it, but good luck finding it!

SilviaSR20DET
10-19-2004, 05:34 PM
"does anybody have that black flexible hose that the line in the picture connects to?"
I have that but its off an 95 240sx KA not sure if it will exactly fit that. My 96 240sx didnt fit with the 95 so im dunno if tis any more different for the s13

ALTRNTV
10-20-2004, 01:40 AM
$40 shipped.

Are you talking about the flex hose that connects the compressor and condensor? I'll look around.. I may have it. I don't have the flex hose that connects this peice to the copressor, I used it, but good luck finding it!

yea, thats the one

chrispy
10-20-2004, 10:04 AM
I searched my garage and I don't think I have the hose that connects the compressor to the condensor.

Let me know if you want that hard line though.

ALTRNTV
10-21-2004, 11:25 PM
I'll get back to you on that one... but I'll probably end up buying it.

Kid Zelda
10-22-2004, 01:38 AM
I have the entire system. ( minus compressor)

You can have it for $50
pm if you want