PDA

View Full Version : Ok i want to figure this out....free money involved! :D

crazy9ceguy
10-18-2004, 12:01 AM
ok well im tired of seeing people say this is a scam and that is a scam and blah blah..... i want to see for msyelf what it is and isnt. and to do im willing to thruogh a few bucks to the people who help me prove or disprove. if it works great i get some stuff, you get money, and then everyone will want in...if it doesnt you still get money i get screwed and at least ill know if its real or not

so heres the deal...

heres my referral links:

FREE FLATSCREEN:

i dont care if you do it and try and get your own referrals or if you just take my money and forget about it....i want to see if it works and im so curious im willing to pay for it....paypal will be done as soon as i get credit for said referral.

to make it EVEN EASIER heres my suggestion on what you do:
fill in all info on first and second screens, select no to ALL the survey and info offers until it brings you to the refer friends page. do what you want here or just skip that step. now youre on the final page to complete YOUR offer.

EDIT: id really prefer you guys do the instant offers.....IM PAYING YOU THE MONEY (6 BUCKS) THAT YOU PAY FOR THE INSTANT OFFERS ....PLUS another 5 bucks for your 5 minutes of time. so do the instant offers on the computer one and get $12 to your paypal same day!!! ($6 for offer+$5 for time+$1 for paypal fees)

i suggest infone. ITS FREE!! nothing to cancel either as it only charges if you use it. infone is a company of amazon.com so its trustworthy. it will credit within 3 days and then you are done and get your money.

well thats it.... this isnt spam or anything im just curious and am willing to pay to find out once and for all. if you do do something all the way through...please post on here what you did and under what email address...BUT DONT POST YOUR REFERRAL LINKS just yet.....

hopefully within a few weeks ill know one way or another thanks guys.

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
10-18-2004, 12:44 AM
that link doesnt even work. and usually when you have to pay?!?!? there gonna get you in someother way.

ca18guy
10-18-2004, 01:27 AM
Thread closed, free stuff pyrmid scheme threads aren't allowed so please don't post another one.