PDA

View Full Version : What'd You Buy On Prime Day?

hanzbrady
07-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Hey guys it's prime day and I just wasted away a paycheck, so to make myself feel better I figured I'd share what I purchased and have you guys do the same.

So the prime deals always seem to suck for me so I just ordered normally priced items but I'm still counting it,

http://i.imgur.com/LgrXl2N.png

lunchmeat
07-11-2017, 07:59 AM
We're down for a new kindle for the boys since the oldest knucklehead dropped the last one in the dog's water bowl.

w0nderbr3ad
07-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Didn't see anything I needed/wanted that was on sale. I was going to grab some CCNP and some other books, but I guess we'll see. I did buy some courses on Udemy since they were also having sales.

ZenkiKid
07-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Didnt see anything I needed.

Although if I didnt have one already I wouldve bought that 8qt slow cooker.

exitspeed
07-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Calvin Klein bras and panties for my wife.

feito
07-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Well, I wasn't planning on getting anything, but then I came across this thread...
I've been out of work boots for about a month now. I had been ruining some sketchers I bought for biking, so I looked for a good deal and came across this caterpillar boots with a pretty good discount (30%) on top of a good price, so I got that.

blackmags91
07-11-2017, 07:15 PM
I've had an Xbox 360 since like 2009. Not a huge gamer but do enjoy the occasional Forza session online. Have wanted to upgrade to Xbox 1 for years now but could never justify it, until today.

Prime Day deal: 500GB XBox 1 S + 2 controllers + Forza 6 + Halo 5 + some other game + play and charge kit thing = $240 and shows up tomorrow. Couldn't resist.

hanzbrady
07-12-2017, 06:42 AM
I've had an Xbox 360 since like 2009. Not a huge gamer but do enjoy the occasional Forza session online. Have wanted to upgrade to Xbox 1 for years now but could never justify it, until today.

Prime Day deal: 500GB XBox 1 S + 2 controllers + Forza 6 + Halo 5 + some other game + play and charge kit thing = $240 and shows up tomorrow. Couldn't resist.

Whaaaaat, that's a fucking deal! Your entire new set-up cost less than the 2 new "okayish" monitors I got for my PC haha.

blackmags91
07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Whaaaaat, that's a fucking deal! Your entire new set-up cost less than the 2 new "okayish" monitors I got for my PC haha.

Yeah I wasn't even aware it was Prime Day but my buddy sent me a link to it and I was like "oh hell yeah bitch"

Like I said not too big into the gamer world, but between the great deal and trying to survive these 117 degree AZ summer days it was a no brainer. Definitely haven't been spending time in the garage lately sooo.. finally time to move on from Forza 4 hahah

simmode1
07-14-2017, 11:15 AM
Bought an Instant Pot, digital picture frame and a new phone case. Forgot I had a $39 credit left on an Amazon gift card and got the stuff for $85 out the door.