07-01-2017, 06:37 AM
offseason underway -

PG13 to OKC to play with Westbrook now
CP3 to Rockets
Steph Curry with 200 mil contract

etc...etc...

tricky_ab
07-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Steph deserves this for sure.. but once they resign KD for what 35 million, you have 70 mil just this year tied to 2 guys. You got 35 tied to Klay and Dray.

Once that repeat offender tax and they 20mil plus tax come on.. they will feel some pain. You are gonna lose Iggy now, because if you signed him for 10, you really signed him for 30+ because of tax.

You're going to lose Klay. You lost flexibility to sign anyone, and if any of your guys on the bench breakout, you can't afford to pay them to keep them going forward.

Phlip
07-01-2017, 08:59 AM
Steph deserves this for sure.. but once they resign KD for what 35 million, you have 70 mil just this year tied to 2 guys. You got 35 tied to Klay and Dray.

Once that repeat offender tax and they 20mil plus tax come on.. they will feel some pain. You are gonna lose Iggy now, because if you signed him for 10, you really signed him for 30+ because of tax.

You're going to lose Klay. You lost flexibility to sign anyone, and if any of your guys on the bench breakout, you can't afford to pay them to keep them going forward.

The luxury/repeat offender tax is eaten by the value added by contending, it is how the Lakers have paid so handsomely for the years.
Right now, GS HAS that and will be able to milk this for at least three more years in the tax. Everyone will get SLIGHTLY less in exchange for what winning gets them off-court and everyone wins.

anti tyler
07-01-2017, 11:19 AM
offseason underway -

PG13 to OKC to play with Westbrook now
CP3 to Rockets
Steph Curry with 200 mil contract

etc...etc...

I see what you did there.

But is this going to get the greed ball rolling?

I saw a relative post on facebook and it was a mad house. Does he deserve that ungodly amount of money? Is he worth it? Can he work it?

I'm interested in making this season my first full participation season. I've never watched all the way through, so I'm saddling up to see what 200M looks like for an entire season.

tricky_ab
07-01-2017, 11:20 AM
The luxury/repeat offender tax is eaten by the value added by contending, it is how the Lakers have paid so handsomely for the years.
Right now, GS HAS that and will be able to milk this for at least three more years in the tax. Everyone will get SLIGHTLY less in exchange for what winning gets them off-court and everyone wins.

A good front office will make moves and draft well. I'm sure they are not so concerned about losing Iggy, as making sure they actually draft guys they can use. That's how they built this current team. If they can get role players developed again, they should be ok (to my dismay). GS already have Superstars, and can can squeeze 4 rings or so out of the situation.

BOROSUN
07-01-2017, 01:07 PM
No more phil jackson!

tricky_ab
07-01-2017, 01:21 PM
No more phil jackson!

No more triangle offense...

FRpilot
07-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Feeling like GS losing Iggy might be a possibility, but it seems like a game of poker right now. I think Iggy wants to come back but not at a huge discount or short term contract and GS is trying to call that bluff. I don't think GS feels like it's in any danger of losing Iggy so they are going to play this game, but you never know. You don't want a player feeling unappreciated and they sign with another team because of that (see Dwayne Wade).

Word is Iggy wants a 3-4 yr contract and GS only wants to commit to 2 yrs. Also, other teams can offer him in the 17-20M/yr range, but GS is probably only willing to give 13-15M/yr. They just signed back Livingston at 3yrs 24M, so Iggy should at least be worth in the 13-15M/yr range. Somewhere both sides will have to compromise. I'm thinking they get it done at 3yrs 42-45M range.

Phlip
07-02-2017, 11:09 AM
A good front office will make moves and draft well. I'm sure they are not so concerned about losing Iggy, as making sure they actually draft guys they can use. That's how they built this current team. If they can get role players developed again, they should be ok (to my dismay). GS already have Superstars, and can can squeeze 4 rings or so out of the situation.

I agree. The GS front office has been VERY smart and played their cards well. They will have to pay three 9-figure contracts off this current roster, so they're going to HAVE to end this experiment after two more rings even if the money made off of winning is as real as I said it was.

BOROSUN
07-02-2017, 12:44 PM
today, just watch the knicks get blown off @ the summer league.

tricky_ab
07-02-2017, 03:29 PM
While the NBA's free-agency frenzy kicked off Friday night, signaling the start of the Cleveland Cavaliers' mission to return to a championship level, the team's biggest star is remaining hands-off as he watches the action unfold.

LeBron James is not actively recruiting free agents on behalf of the Cavs as the franchise zeros in on its targets, a league source told ESPN on Saturday.

King James doesn't want to do much of anything... He's jumping ship when the contract is up! (http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19785438/lebron-james-not-actively-recruiting-cleveland-cavaliers-free-agency)

FRpilot
07-02-2017, 06:02 PM
I agree. The GS front office has been VERY smart and played their cards well. They will have to pay three 9-figure contracts off this current roster, so they're going to HAVE to end this experiment after two more rings even if the money made off of winning is as real as I said it was.

Tim Kawakami (longtime local SJ Mercury News reporter) recently spoke on Real GM radio about GS management's strategy. It seems GS is set on their 4 guys and will pay them MAX money and fill out the rest of the roster with value contracts (veteran's minimum to 10M/yr and rookie contracts). No mid tier or stupid contracts (timothy mosgov, joakim noah, evan turner) or contracts based on potential (harrison barnes, chandler parsons, allen crabbe). It will of course be a case by case basis and Igoudala may be the exception, but it seems it will be harder for 15-20M/yr contracts to come by.

Curry is signed for the max 40M/yr and KD to follow at 33-35M/yr. Klay and Draymond probably looking at 30M/yr each too on their extensions in 2-3 yrs so 130-140M on 4 guys and maybe another 35-50M for the rest of the roster + repeater tax. I think GS ownership is willing to spend 250M+/yr on payroll (as ludicrous as spending a quarter billion dollars per year sounds) as this new ownership group seems willing to do that compared to Chris Cohen, the old owner. That's why the Yankees are the Yankees and I don't see this GS ownership group killing a potential dynasty over money like Jerry Reinsdorf and Jerry Krause did with the Bulls.

FRpilot
07-02-2017, 06:15 PM

GS reupped their offer to Iggy and signed him so it seems like GS is willing to spend to keep this core together. I was estimating both sides would settle on something in between the 42-45M/3yr range and they actually did 48M/3 yrs (I personally would have offered Iggy something in the 36/3 yrs range, but he would have laughed and signed with the Spurs lol).

Also, media keeps saying Klay might be the one to want his own team in a few years but he recently said he rather be part of a legacy then be "The Guy" so that's reassuring. IMO, Klay has improved since his rookie year but is still too inconsistent and dissapears too much and wouldn't be able to be the guy on his own team.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/klay-thompson-says-hed-rather-be-part-of-a-legacy-than-be-the-guy-for-the-warriors/

BOROSUN
07-06-2017, 01:35 AM
man, i dont get it. knicks goes after dion waiters again and does not offer holiday (who played well). we lose holiday to bulls and waiters stays w/ heat.

we can't win.

BOROSUN
07-07-2017, 11:13 PM
wow.

just wow.

[email protected] for timmy jr.

tricky_ab
07-08-2017, 06:44 PM
The Houston Rockets announced Saturday that they signed James Harden to a four-year contract extension that will run through the 2022-23 season.

ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski and Brian Windhorst first reported the sides were close to finalizing a deal that would be the biggest in NBA history.

Harden, who signed a four-year, $118 million extension with the Rockets last July, became eligible for the designated player veteran extension by virtue of making the All-NBA team.

According to Wojnarowski, Harden will now earn $228 million guaranteed through the end of his contract.

Those are some BIG numbers! (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2720531-james-harden-houston-rockets-reportedly-working-on-biggest-contract-in-history?utm_campaign=tsipad&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=teamstream)

It's a shame he'll always underdeliver in the playoffs for the length of his contract. But hey, for the regular season he is golden. I might just be surprised though... he may even play defense?!

Phlip
07-10-2017, 09:38 AM
It's a shame he'll always underdeliver in the playoffs for the length of his contract. But hey, for the regular season he is golden. I might just be surprised though... he may even play defense?!
He will not play defense because D'Antoni will not ask him to.
His bigger problem will be the arrival of an actual point guard, which will take away nearly all of what made him so effective.

tricky_ab
07-10-2017, 10:45 AM
He will not play defense because D'Antoni will not ask him to.
His bigger problem will be the arrival of an actual point guard, which will take away nearly all of what made him so effective.

I totally agree with you on this...

greddy2die
07-10-2017, 11:58 AM
Weren't they both (CP3 & Harden) in the top 7 of players with the highest minutes possession per game?

BOROSUN
07-10-2017, 01:13 PM
It gives Pringles more options,now.
-first or second half cp3 w harden . cp3 on ball orchestrating.
-switching 2 point offense. Adds to Pringles run n gun offense.
-1 or 2 half harden ball orchestrating. Preserve cp3 in long runs.
That disaster harden running point and struggling can now be eliminated. Esp defense team like SA , cp3 can point.
This where melo can come in. With cp3 . he can play Olympic melo style in the shadows and harden can still play hero ball. but,
IMO cavs is a better choice.

tricky_ab
07-10-2017, 03:48 PM
So 2 Summer League games in, what have we learned?

Phlip
07-10-2017, 07:35 PM

That we will spend a large amount of time overreacting to Lonzo Ball's fuckboy father

FRpilot
07-10-2017, 07:52 PM

That everyone is thinking Boston might have done right by trading the #1 pick, passing on Fultz and Ball, and drafting Jayson Tatum?

greddy2die
07-11-2017, 06:57 AM

That it's summer league & the top draft picks are playing people that likely wont make an NBA team?

I take summer league stuff with a grain of salt.

Phlip
07-12-2017, 10:46 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/report-rockets-knicks-exploring-four-team-anthony-trade/ar-BBEilPp?li=BBnba9I

The Melo/D'Antoni experiment has failed once already when Jeremy Lin needed the ball and Melo pouted.
Now CP3 and Harden -- who will each be dealing with their own issues due to there only being one ball -- would potentially add a THIRD ball dominant player.
And still no one to play fucking defense.
4 seed, first round exit, D'Antoni fired after two seasons of this shit.

MightyMouse13
07-12-2017, 12:14 PM
I think Paul- Harden can work, namely because both are reliable enough catch and shoot players to benefit from the other's PnR prowess. It's worth remembering that Harden had the most efficient season of any SG since the Jordan era his last year with the Thunder, playing in a role where he was off-ball with Westbrook on the floor and operating out of the pick n roll with him off (mostly).

Melo though, basically has one skill set- hold the ball, dominate the ball, shoot the ball. And makes Harden's defensive woes look 1st Team All-Defense worthy.

Not to mention the narrative that's sure to come with three of arguably the biggest playoff loser stars of the last generation all on the same team.

All around not feeling it, especially if they're giving up anything remotely useful (i.e.-Capella, who I'm guessing is one of NYK's main targets here)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tricky_ab
07-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Peyton Manning just snatched Kevin Durant's soul...

I want to believe he's in on it but dude has been legitimately bothered by even smaller stuff like being called the slim reaper so I'm not so sure. (https://twitter.com/_MarcusD2_/status/885291543925542914/video/1)

RB25GUY
07-13-2017, 08:17 AM
not a lakers fan but lonzo showed up 35 pts 8 rebounds 11 assist 5 steals......

Goofs
07-13-2017, 08:27 AM
This Summer League has been extremely entertaining.

From some pretty impressive performances by the top picks, to John "The Baptist" Collins doing things like this.

https://streamable.com/1ao9a

Kinda disappointed the Nuggets traded away their pick that became Donovan Mitchell to the Jazz, he seems solid. You'd think they'd learn after they traded away the pick that became Gobert...

Also, the Bulls supposedly used their cash considerations from their Jordan Bell trade (dude had a f**king 5x5) to sign some guy on the White Sox? (Bulls/White Sox owner is the same guy and has stated he cares about the Sox's more). At least the Fire GarPax billboard is going up soon!

tricky_ab
07-13-2017, 09:23 AM
It's awesome all the Lakers best Summer League moments come against the Summer Sixers. GodZo having a 30-10 game, D'Angelo hitting a game winner at the buzzer and creating the ice in his veins meme last year AND cursing on live TV. Lakers just need to play Sixers every game in Summer League.

Wearing Nike Kobe's, and not the big baller brand shoes no less...

Phlip
07-13-2017, 09:26 AM

I will believe in him when he is playing against something other than fellow draftees and undrafted free agents looking to make a practice squad.
And I AM a Lakers fan.

Also, who noticed what he was wearing (https://www.instagram.com/p/BWeUr6dB2pG/)?

Sir, are you not standing behind your product?

tricky_ab
07-13-2017, 10:36 AM
I will believe in him when he is playing against something other than fellow draftees and undrafted free agents looking to make a practice squad.
And I AM a Lakers fan.

Also, who noticed what he was wearing (https://www.instagram.com/p/BWeUr6dB2pG/)?

Me! mentioned it in the last post :kiss:He can never go back to BBB shoes now, he'll be cursed.

Also he just needs to play against teams who don't have a big man who protects the rim or have any real wings and it's all gravy for Zo.

tricky_ab
07-18-2017, 10:28 AM
Its looking good in La La land. Los Angeles Lakers win 2017 Summer League Championship, and Lonzo Ball was named MVP.

Get that banner up...

https://image.ibb.co/kBLocv/too_funny.jpg

Oh... and get your pairs of ZO2 before they sell out!

FRpilot
07-21-2017, 07:39 PM
Kyrie Irving requests trade to get out of LeBron's shadow??

What is he thinking? He can be the man and win on his own? He should talk to Chris Paul or John Wall or even Russell Westbrook or James Harden if he thinks he's better than those two.

At least now, LeBron has flexibility to reshuffle the roster and might stay in Cleveland.

Phlip
07-22-2017, 09:28 AM
Kyrie Irving requests trade to get out of LeBron's shadow??

What is he thinking? He can be the man and win on his own? He should talk to Chris Paul or John Wall or even Russell Westbrook or James Harden if he thinks he's better than those two.

At least now, LeBron has flexibility to reshuffle the roster and might stay in Cleveland.

He can get ALL his numbers and be a first/second round flameout and get a ton of cash.
Fuck being the dude to dribble the air out of the ball when LeBron goes cold or Golden State goes hot.

tricky_ab
07-22-2017, 09:52 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUn3C3uUIUQaYGL3fG/giphy.gif

Man what a shit spot for Cavs to be in... Do they try to trade for the best available player right now (say, Melo) or go for draft picks for the future to prepare for Lebron to leave?

Either way, I would not trust Gilbert to navigate this tricky situation at all haha

MightyMouse13
07-22-2017, 10:05 AM
Draft picks, seeing that with their luck, every one will turn into a number one pick

tricky_ab
08-22-2017, 09:18 PM
So are we going to talk about this trade?! For me, it basically comes down to this:

Boston didn't want to pay 200mil to IT (rightfully so IMO). Cavs had to trade Kyrie because of the situation going on there.

IT vs Kyrie for both teams. Pros/Cons

Pros: Cleveland gets someone who can actually make plays and set people up instead of having situations where Kyrie pounds the ball and everyone else just watches (except for LeBron), which in turn gives Lebron potential for more rest in-game and on the bench.

Boston gets a dynamic scorer, but doesn't really play off-ball. However, I wonder how coachable Kyrie is with a smart coach like Brad Stevens. If he can change his game so that he can at least play average defense + pass the ball, then this is a major X-factor that could give Boston an insane advantage (still unlikely given Kyrie's ball habits).

BOROSUN
08-23-2017, 12:45 AM
i think cavs got as better deal. man, i love some crowder. while still acquiring a pg with almost identical stats as kyrie. also adding a young center. which i think they need against gsw. now cavs pretty much spreads the floor while adding that D presence.

PSlRkNMZ98w
i really like this guy.

we all know drose schools kyrie all day. but, celtics looks good with kyrie. def IT not worth 200mil. good call on ainge. it's a win win on both sides.

BOROSUN
08-23-2017, 01:08 AM
did you see who they picked up.
e9y4ccZcSp0
young fresh legs + experience with D.

MightyMouse13
08-23-2017, 01:10 AM
I don't think there's any way you can spin it that IT by himself is better for the Cavs than Kyrie, but like you said above, the other pieces make it a really nice package for them.

Not just Crowder, but the 1st they got is from Brooklyn, which is probably valuable from now until forever.

Don't think it was a bad move for the Celtics, but with what they gave up kind of a weird one. Kyrie is a great get for them, even for IT, but at the end of the day, still leaves them the second best team in the East but without their most valuable future 1st and without Crowder so much less ammo to put them over the hump in the future. Given Kyrie's trade demand, you have to wonder if they could've gotten him for either IT, Crowder, Antic and their own future 1st, or no Crowder and Brooklyn's 1st.

gbaby2089
08-23-2017, 07:06 AM
I feel I can say with much certainty that LBJ is going to unleash one massive dunk over top of Kyrie on opening night. Kyrie may honestly never be seen or heard from again.

Phlip
08-23-2017, 12:15 PM
So the 2011 will now play backup for the last player selected in the 2011 NBA draft...
Only 4 MONTHS separates their ages...

... let that sink in for a minute.

BOROSUN
08-23-2017, 01:23 PM
Lou might play them both. Who knows.

MightyMouse13
08-23-2017, 04:32 PM
Coach Lebron might play them both. Who knows.

Fixed it for you

gbaby2089
08-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Lou might play them both. Who knows.

Nah.

Rose is garbage on defense.

They need to keep IT next to a group of solid defenders so they can hide him somewhere.

Most likely starting lineup is:

IT/JR/LBJ/TT/Love

or

IT/JR/Crowder/LBJ/Love (this is a scary effective potential lineup)

FRpilot
08-23-2017, 10:04 PM
I like the trade for Boston (props to Cleveland for getting a pretty good haul under the circumstances they're in).

The value is in that 1st round draft pick from Brooklyn, but who knows how long that will take to develop and it might even be a bust. Also, Jae Crowder is a nice solid player. Good D. Efficient. Role player. Throw In. (ie. Who cares?)

I think Cleveland gets worse with IT and they also get the opportunity to pay him the max (I rather let him walk if he can't be signed under a reasonable contract, but what's reasonable nowadays with guys like Tim Hardway Jr is getting 71M and Otto Porter 104M). Let's just say if I was forced to pay one of the two the max which either player will demand, I much rather pay Kyrie than IT.

But Boston, they get a stud in Kyrie and most importantly wipe their hands clean of having to pay IT $200M. Who wants to pay him that when guys like Curry is making 201M and Harden is getting 228M. Maybe calling Kyrie a stud is over exagerating, but at least Boston is getting something decent back instead of a package like insert washed up "star" here (Melo?) and a bunch of scrubs back.

Riq
08-25-2017, 09:56 AM
And I AM a Lakers fan.

Not gonna lie, I want Lonzo to be great but his dad.... his dad kinda makes me want Lonzo to tear his Mcl. His dad is a huge arrogant prick. Makes it hard to root for his son. The crap they pulled with that ref doesn't help.

FRpilot
08-27-2017, 09:15 PM
Report: Cavs want Celtics to include Jaylen Brown or Jayson Tatum in trade (http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/report_cavs_want_celtics_to_include_jaylen_brown_o r_jayson_tatum_in_trade/s1_127_24596679)

"...ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski broke down what Cleveland is now seeking. He says they want Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, or a future draft pick added to the trade."

"Boston is resisting, and will initially at least, resist this idea,” Wojnarowski said. “Boston believes that it was completely transparent with Cleveland about where Thomas was physically — his rehab. Cleveland’s version of this is that they didn’t realize how long Thomas could potentially be out this season..."

Hahahaha... sounds like a craigslist deal where someone tries to waste your time after both parties already agreed on a deal.

And Cleveland is asking for a LOT! I thought they would settle for another 2nd round pick or something but they are pretty much asking for another high first round pick.

I don't think Cleveland will void the deal and screw over both sides. It would be really awkward for both teams and all players involved.

tricky_ab
08-27-2017, 10:11 PM
The idea that the C's were completely transparent and the Cavs are considering backing out just for more picks seems crazy. No GM would be willing to risk his reputation like that right?

Phlip
09-25-2017, 10:20 AM
So OKC has Westbrook, Paul George and now Melo.
am I the only one who thinks that PG and Melo will be redundant in that system, AND that adding Melo to it in general will cripple the FUCK out of what made Westbrook effective?

The Thunder placed Westbrook on the defensive free throw line so as to IMMEDIATELY get the ball to his hands (this is also where a ton of his rebounds came from) and start the offense.
Carmelo will need the ball to be effective now, and is known to dribble the fucking air out of it while everyone watches.
PG and Melo play the same position and neither seems to be terribly into moving down to chase shooting guards around or up to bang with PFs.

This seems like a VERY bad experiment.

MightyMouse13
09-25-2017, 10:43 AM
I think they'll be significantly better than last year, but also not a contender.

Ball dominance on top of ball dominance on top of ball dominance. And to compound it all, a coach who runs a "system" notorious for pretty much just standing around running iso's and pin downs.

Not to mention that now you've got two very much net negative defenders in Russ and Melo on the perimeter. Luckily Though you're not dealing with the enormous negative interior defense of Kanter so that does soften the blow a bit.

tricky_ab
09-26-2017, 06:11 PM
Sources: Dwyane Wade has reached agreement on a one-year, $2.3M deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKrlZSqXcAEpb4H.jpg:large

Phlip
09-27-2017, 05:54 AM
So now Derrick Rose and Dwyane Wade will join LeBron in Cleveland...
This won't change their fate in the East, as no other team is coming out of the East until LeBron goes into decline.
BUT
As long as Golden State is printing money to give away out there, they're winning.

gbaby2089
09-27-2017, 10:12 AM
Damian Lillard went vegan over the offseason.

Interested to see how this impacts his game.

BOROSUN
09-27-2017, 11:48 PM
fuck...bspn rank #64 melo is gonna destroy the knicks.

OKC will do great. except that bench though. defensively roberson and pg13 can switch 2-3 and adams @ 5. but, that bench though...fatty felton.

melo will have a up plus+ season.

BOROSUN
09-29-2017, 12:11 PM
IMO caves will tie the series 2-2
Drose ++
JC +
Thompson + in blocks
IT - but will stay a threat
LBJ - from previous season + assist + d
Korver +
Jr =
Wade+
Underdog difference maker from last yr is that young center they acquired. They gotta given him mins to develop.

On DEC I'll final verify if they're legit

afishysilvia
09-29-2017, 12:31 PM
All I can say is anyone but the Warriors please....
My beloved Lakers will do well this year, maybe playoffs but fun to watch....
And Lebron to the Lakers next year...oh yes.....

Lets not ever rule out the CLAW either!!!

BOROSUN
10-02-2017, 12:50 AM
man, just watched knicks scrimmage. starters 1st team were dodo brick city. while 2nd team just looked better.

melo + pg13 was the opposite, killing it. also means their bench is bad.

BOROSUN
10-03-2017, 08:57 PM
https://twitter.com/JMintzHoops/status/914909078660554752

MightyMouse13
10-04-2017, 05:02 AM
^^^

Lolololol this is why I love Knicks fans

Phlip
10-04-2017, 06:52 AM
Mom finished my new throw last week, just as this woman moved into my house and forces me to actually stick to a consistent decoration/color scheme.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9kF4toojQyc/WdTY-HmOh4I/AAAAAAAABnI/eZPRFRgNwsc66kcLjDcDt9R-g0iEMj1LQCLcBGAs/s640/facebook_1507120939419.jpg

I will mount it in my own room when we move to a bigger house.

Phlip
10-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Tonight is the night
and I am all over it already:
NBA Tip-Off post (http://www.callmephlip.com/2017/10/anoff-season-that-seems-to-have-never.html)

ZenkiKid
10-17-2017, 10:20 AM
My first year doing fantasy basketball and its already stressing me out.

MightyMouse13
10-17-2017, 11:03 AM
I've done fantasy basketball a few times. Every time I do great for about a month or two, then start forgetting to update lineups and it completely falls apart

Phlip
10-17-2017, 11:13 AM
Fuck
Fantasy
Sports

I refuse to let a pretend version of a sport ruin my enjoyment of the real thing.

Phlip
10-18-2017, 07:38 AM
And with that Gordon Hayward break, we can basically move Boston down a couple of spots in the East.
That shit was gruesome. Not Shaun Livingston gruesome, but gruesome, his leg was all pointing the wrong way and shit.

Goofs
10-18-2017, 07:47 AM
And with that Gordon Hayward break, we can basically move Boston down a couple of spots in the East.
That shit was gruesome. Not Shaun Livingston gruesome, but gruesome, his leg was all pointing the wrong way and shit.Yeh speaking of Gordon Hayward and fantasy fantasy sports.... Guess who has him on their fantasy team

Seeing the Warriors lose by fingertip was nice though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FRpilot
10-18-2017, 01:03 PM
Hopefully Gordon Hayward can recover like Paul George and play at a high level. He's pretty young and I think he is still capable of improving himself as a player even more (not like Dwight Howard who was pretty good but never reached his ceiling, wasted his gifts, and is too old now).

Some will say he should be happy if it's not a career ending injury, but I feel it would still be a dissapointment even if he came back into a Shaun Livingston type scenario as a solid starter or bench rotation player after this tragic freak injury.

Phlip
10-18-2017, 02:05 PM
Hopefully Gordon Hayward can recover like Paul George and play at a high level. He's pretty young and I think he is still capable of improving himself as a player even more (not like Dwight Howard who was pretty good but never reached his ceiling, wasted his gifts, and is too old now).

Some will say he should be happy if it's not a career ending injury, but I feel it would still be a dissapointment even if he came back into a Shaun Livingston type scenario as a solid starter or bench rotation player after this tragic freak injury.

I don't agree that Dwight Howard is "too old," he has until about 33-34ish in my opinion to prove himself to not be a fucking bum.
HOWEVER
Nothing he has done prior to now has shown me that he has the mind or physical abilities to do that.

FRpilot
10-18-2017, 03:24 PM
Too old to me now.. but maybe my expectations for him were too high. He's in his early 30s and essentially being traded for cap space. Peak Dwight was when he was in the 2009 Finals and he should have built on that, but he's regressed every year since joining the Lakers and can't bank on his fading athleticism anymore.

Even if he can improve in the next few years, it will not leave him much time to be serviceable anymore. He'll be like old man LaMarcus Aldridge who can maybe help for another couple of years and be on his way out. He was built like a tank and could jump over buildings but he choose to be a clown instead and was never serious about getting better.

Phlip
10-18-2017, 06:52 PM
My issue is that the greats capitalized on cunning in their later years. 2 years ago would have been the time for him to learn some real footwork and a 16-footer.
He did neither and now will spend the rest of his career as a "what ever happened to..."

FRpilot
10-18-2017, 09:26 PM
I can't picture Dwight with a jumpshot, but I could have seen him developing an inside game with an arsenal of post up moves, footwork, fakes, baby hooks, bank shots, and finesse and power moves. Not as good as Shaq, but similar. Not even sure if it can work in today's game with skilled skinny big men like KAT and Anthony Davis and their all around games dribbling like guards all over the place, posting up, mid range, and 3pt range but if big body like Cousins can do it Dwight probably had a good chance too.

Like Amare Stoudemire, Dwight tried going to Hakeem when it was too late in his career (plus what is a weekend with Hakeem really going to accomplish? Hakeem can only show you the way but you have to put in the time.) You should start developing this stuff in your 2nd, 3rd, 4th year in the league and perfecting it as your career goes on, not start in your 6th, 7th, 8th year...

Phlip
10-19-2017, 02:44 PM
And now Jeremy Lin is out for the year
This is fucking crazy

MightyMouse13
10-19-2017, 03:06 PM
The irony with Dwight is when he was coming out of high school, he wasn't billed as the next great true center. The comparison he drew the most was Kevin Garnett, then got in the league and developed in a completely different direction.

As far as the timing of trying to go in a more skill-driven direction, you do have to take into account the climate of the league then vs now. When he came in, they weren't playing this "positionless basketball" stuff anywhere. The role of the "elite center" was pretty much as a shot blocker who could catch and finish lobs. Not saying he shouldn't have gone that way earlier, but i doubt people in his corner were advising him to do that like people are now with all the bigs.

FRpilot
10-19-2017, 04:09 PM
Didn't catch the news last night. Doesn't seem like JLin's injury was as gruesome as Hayward's. Tough luck for JLin after being injured most of last year. Was really hoping to see if he could carry over what he did in Charlotte to Brooklyn this year, but at this rate, looks like his 3 yr contract with Brooklyn will be over before he even gets a chance.

Phlip
10-19-2017, 07:32 PM
i doubt people in his corner were advising him to do that like people are now with all the bigs.
Did you read his SI feature a couple weeks ago? The problem with his "corner" is that he was his own corner and had never grown up

FRpilot
10-19-2017, 08:01 PM
Interesting. I want to read that SI feature now just to see how Dwight's mind works.
I'm expecting him to say something like I believe and still do that I'm better than I am, but not given the chance. And also something to the effect of Fuck Stan Van Gundy and all the other coaches who didn't give me the ball or believe I can do more than rebound and block shots.

When Charles Barkley caught him off guard and asked him live on the air "Why don't people like you?" I felt that Dwight actually responded sincerely (but also sort of not telling us everything).

MightyMouse13
10-19-2017, 08:36 PM
Did you read his SI feature a couple weeks ago? The problem with his "corner" is that he was his own corner and had never grown up

I could've guessed that without an SI article. I was just pointing out that the developmental paths of amare and him are definitely not 1:1 comparisons with the guys now since the league was very different for bigs during their early years.

However, his reported refusal to function as a pick n roll big with both Nash and Harden is ridiculous and great evidence of exactly what you're talking about. His numbers could have exploded being the roll man for them if he would just have gotten out of his own way.

tricky_ab
10-19-2017, 08:43 PM
aaaaaaaaaand that’s the 175th called travel on the night...

Stupid NBA. If they want to call something tighter ‘for the betterment of the game’, they should tell their refs to figure out what a moving screen is.

In the end, the Raptors finally beat the damn Bulls. No Jimmy Buckets, No Problem!

Phlip
10-20-2017, 06:09 AM
Interesting. I want to read that SI feature now just to see how Dwight's mind works.
I'm expecting him to say something like I believe and still do that I'm better than I am, but not given the chance. And also something to the effect of Fuck Stan Van Gundy and all the other coaches who didn't give me the ball or believe I can do more than rebound and block shots.

When Charles Barkley caught him off guard and asked him live on the air "Why don't people like you?" I felt that Dwight actually responded sincerely (but also sort of not telling us everything).

Read it here:
https://www.si.com/nba/2017/09/19/dwight-howard-hornets-magic-lakers-james-harden-kobe-bryant

Phlip
11-06-2017, 01:54 PM
So we just gon act like the Cavaliers aren't fucking up bad?

Dutchmalmiss
11-06-2017, 03:13 PM
So we just gon act like the Cavaliers aren't fucking up bad?

I'm milking the moment of the Lakers having a better record right now haha.

BOROSUN
11-22-2017, 08:39 PM
damn that was intense game.

what's with pg13 shots. its so inconsistent .

BOROSUN
12-01-2017, 06:47 PM
looks like BSPN attacking melo again.

meanwhile pg13 looks so below average. 40min 2pts wtf. lol this guy is a allstar.

Riq
12-02-2017, 09:36 AM
looks like BSPN attacking melo again.

meanwhile pg13 looks so below average. 40min 2pts wtf. lol this guy is a allstar.

It all has to do with built up foundation with past performance. Melo has always been known as overrated while PG has always been seen as a real leader/great player. At one point PG was seen as the best 2 way player in the NBA vs Melo just being a black hole. It isn't really fair to Melo but if that team fails it will always be seen as Melo's fault. I've always given Melo a hard time because of how he forced his way to the Knicks while destroying their core. However I agree that Espn isn't very fair to him.

BOROSUN
12-15-2017, 10:04 PM
praying to the bball gods for better health kp6 + THjr. i'll sacrifice a 2nd rnd playoff this year.

OKC/76er was a great game. love JVG commentating games.

followed by rockets man handling the spurs. that cp3 2nd team is legit. kinda like when calderon took over drose. just better awareness and communication.

Phlip
12-17-2017, 03:42 PM
OKC/76er was a great game. love JVG commentating games.

I am convinced that you're on some SERIOUSLY hard shit. The only thing worse than Van Gundy working a game is Hubie Brown

gbaby2089
12-17-2017, 10:10 PM
I like JVG too.

enkei2k
12-19-2017, 09:05 PM
surprised nobody mentioned anything about Kobe's (2) jersey retirement ..

then again, it'll probably spur (see what I did there?) the GOAT debate Kobe vs Lebron

BOROSUN
12-21-2017, 11:33 PM
CDUcIC5KU6I
props to coach h letting this kid work closing games.

BOROSUN
01-05-2018, 09:36 PM
so mad beastly twisted his ankle. could had won that OT against heat.

tricky_ab
01-09-2018, 07:01 AM
Figures... we won a close one last night against the Brooklyn Nets, but there was a late injury to Kyle Lowry in the process.

Ugh...

Phlip
01-09-2018, 07:48 AM
Shannon Sharpe expresses what we're all thinking
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/shannon-sharpe-the-problem-i-have-is-lavar-lied-on-national-tv/vp-BBI6Aio

BOROSUN
01-20-2018, 10:50 PM
cavs is doom.

gbaby2089
01-21-2018, 12:18 PM
We say that every January though.

That said, Isiah looks like GARBAGE. Between him & JR Smith, yeesh. They're almost unplayable.

BOROSUN
01-23-2018, 10:06 PM
man, i should be watching the the knicks play the warriors. but, these warrior so called defense is just refs letting them getting away with fouls.

i can't stand it. switched the channel to the celtics and watch kyrie go to work.

BOROSUN
02-02-2018, 11:11 PM
how is celtics getting all these great pieces. i wish hornacek played the knicks rookies more.

he does not know the wae.

BOROSUN
02-06-2018, 12:20 AM
blake and drum looks legit. drum is just a better jordan.

gbaby2089
02-06-2018, 10:10 AM
Much better. DJ is soooooooo overrated.

BOROSUN
02-06-2018, 10:01 PM
#knickstankmode

#firehornacek

gbaby2089
02-08-2018, 11:12 AM
Isaiah is gone!!!!!

Phlip
02-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Isaiah is gone!!!!!
The Lakers should have made a play for Isaiah when he was leaving the Kings.
Now he has been through the Suns, gotten broken and shit in Boston and spent some time doing what everything that has ever gone to Cleveland has done - rot to shit - and NOW he ends up in LA

greddy2die
02-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Holy Cav's dumpster fire!!!

Out
Isaiah
D-Wade
D-Rose
Crowder
Shumpert
Frye
2018 1st rounder

Going younger but still... this is crazy!

Also, D Wade back to the heat for a protected 2nd round pick.

BOROSUN
02-08-2018, 01:11 PM
Can't let the evil org. Win. Give the cavs what they need.

Hood,hill,clarkson,nance . Wow

gbaby2089
02-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Holy Cav's dumpster fire!!!

Out
Isaiah
D-Wade
D-Rose
Crowder
Shumpert
Frye
2018 1st rounder

Going younger but still... this is crazy!

Also, D Wade back to the heat for a protected 2nd round pick.

Dumpster fire....that made themselves way better both right now & long term?

BOROSUN
02-08-2018, 08:50 PM
hey jordan... set kemba free!

greddy2die
02-09-2018, 07:15 AM
Dumpster fire....that made themselves way better both right now & long term?

Well, yeah it should make them better. The last set of guys weren't working but they blew the roster up. It's going to take time for these guys to gel, especially mid season.

gbaby2089
02-09-2018, 09:58 AM
Well, yeah it should make them better. The last set of guys weren't working but they blew the roster up. It's going to take time for these guys to gel, especially mid season.

Will it though? Considering Hill's time in Indiana, playing against LBJ what seems like every other week and next to dudes like Paul George, I think he'll slot in very nicely. Nance seems like a really smart dude who just gives it 100% & will be stoked to play alongside LBJ. Hood will be a much better JR Smith.

The only fit concern I have is Clarkson.

There are a ton of fun potential lineups for the playoffs once this team is fully healthy.

Love, LBJ, Green, Hood, Hill
Love, LBJ, Korver, Hood, Hill
Love, Nance, LBJ, Hood, Osman (smallest dude in that line up is 6'7, three dudes who can handle the ball, Nance can switch effectively across all five, four solid shooters around Nance, etc.)
Nance, LBJ, Green, Hood, Hill
Nance, LBJ, Green, Hood, Osman
Thompson, Love, Green, Osman, Clarkson (for those brief moments where LBJ is catching his breath, Clarkson & Green provide instant offense, Osman length & energy, Thompson rebounding & Love as a floor spacer. To be honest I like this line-up even more with Nance in it)

And on & on.

I REALLY like this assembly of players.

BUT, I'm also placing a lot of faith in Jeff Green, something years of NBA fandom has taught me no one should ever do.

I'm really hoping the starting five until Love returns is something like TT, Nance, LBJ, Hood, Hill, transitioning to Love, Nance, LBJ, Hood, Hill when Love returns & for the playoffs, Love, LBJ, Osman, Hood, Hill.

(I'm all in on Osman)

BOROSUN
02-09-2018, 07:45 PM
i hoping to see the new crew play. but, kover was killin it.

well, against the worst team in the nba.

gbaby2089
02-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Lauri the TRUTH

anti tyler
02-09-2018, 09:13 PM
Now he has been through the Suns, gotten broken and shit in Boston and spent some time doing what everything that has ever gone to Cleveland has done - rot to shit - and NOW he ends up in LA

Next stop....? Lithuania !!!

BOROSUN
02-11-2018, 05:12 PM
new cavs destroyed the celtics.
what a trade and upgrade.

Phlip
02-13-2018, 08:14 AM
LaVar Ball is going to ruin his sons' lives...
link (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/gregg-popovich-has-fiery-response-to-question-about-black-history-month/ar-BBJ3wzR)
The fact of the matter here is that they need the Lakers more than the Lakers need them. The headache that has come with this sumbitch is nearly unbearable as it is, imagine how bad it would be when he is trying to shill two less-talented children in redundant positions.
AND they keep losing.

ZenkiKid
02-13-2018, 10:02 AM

Have you been watching the Book of Isaiah on the players tribune? IT didnt get into detail but he did say his injury and how it was handled is the reason why Boston let go of longtime members of their physical training staff.

Rumors are saying that they mis-diagnosed him and in turn IT damaged himself more than he should have.

BOROSUN
02-26-2018, 01:43 AM
tristan thompson is a terrible post defender

BOROSUN
02-27-2018, 10:21 AM
https://twitter.com/martinrickman/status/968313263158153216/photo/1
One of Many faces of Knicks fans expecting to much.

It was a great game. I like what I saw development wise

anti tyler
02-27-2018, 01:18 PM
ZaZa is a dirty player lol

Phlip
04-10-2018, 08:45 AM
Will Russ get the 16 rebounds he needs to average a triple double again?

Will the MVP go to the frontrunner in Harden?
-Also- Look no further than the progress of Harden and the stagnation of Tristan Thompson for proof that the entire Kardiashian family are a venereal disease.

When will the last batch (2003 draft class, et al) step aside for us to see the next big shit come through. I am excited to see what can become of Antetokounmpo and Anthony Davis in the coming season or two. Both of them will win an MVP.

What will come of the Lakers after a very slight improvement?

Will the Knickerbockers fans continue to blame Phil and Melo?

What will happen in free agency this summer?

gbaby2089
04-10-2018, 09:17 AM
I want a few more years of Lebron defying time.

I really don't think we'll ever see anyone on his level, ever again.

Phlip
04-10-2018, 09:22 AM
I want a few more years of Lebron defying time.

I really don't think we'll ever see anyone on his level, ever again.
Father Time is undefeated. Every year we get of LeBron playing well after this one -- including this one -- is bonus footage.

If Antetokounmpo stays healthy and develops a killer streak, my bets are on him.
If Ben Simmons learns to fucking shoot and take a hit in the lane, same for him.

Goofs
04-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Donovan Mitchell is who I see having a great career

He's basically a better Wade if you compare them at the same age. Wade could never shoot like him

Kinda want this Doncić dude to be the real deal too

Fuck all the future shit though, it'll come in due time.

Let's talk about this season, who you guys got for Wednesday, Nuggets or T-Wolves?

I want the Nuggets in, doesn't matter too much though either team is getting swept 1st rd

Whatever team doesn't make it will probably fire their head coach. Both Malone and Thibs need to go imo, Thibs more-so. Will forever hate the dude for playing Rose in garbage time against the 76ers...

Phlip
04-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Will the Knickerbockers fans continue to blame Phil and Melo?

Looks like the Bocker Americans have decided that the axe should fall on Jeff Hornysex first
[link (http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23126263/new-york-knicks-dismiss-coach-jeff-hornacek)]

enkei2k
04-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Doesn't matter who coaches em, Knicks will still be terrible forever unless something magical happens

BOROSUN
04-12-2018, 08:02 PM
as long the new coach keeps developing the youth. i'm fine with it. 17-18 was suppose to be a development year. horny failed hard and kept playing the vets. his rotations just drove me insane.

just no doc rivers. pls.

gbaby2089
04-12-2018, 11:28 PM

He's basically a better Wade if you compare them at the same age. Wade could never shoot like him

Kinda want this Doncić dude to be the real deal too

Fuck all the future shit though, it'll come in due time.

I think Malik Monk is going to wind up being really special.

Brandon Ingram & KAT though. Those dudes are the future IMO.

Let's talk about this season, who you guys got for Wednesday, Nuggets or T-Wolves?

I want the Nuggets in, doesn't matter too much though either team is getting swept 1st rd

Whatever team doesn't make it will probably fire their head coach. Both Malone and Thibs need to go imo, Thibs more-so. Will forever hate the dude for playing Rose in garbage time against the 76ers...

Thibs should not be employed by any NBA team.

Doesn't matter who coaches em, Knicks will still be terrible forever unless something magical happens

I like a few of their young guys. Mudiay, Frankie Smokes, Burke. They all need a ton of development but each COULD turn into something.

BOROSUN
04-13-2018, 07:39 PM
https://www.msgnetworks.com/videos/knicks-media-availability-full-press-conference-2/

S & P got this. develop the culture.

enkei2k
04-14-2018, 07:46 PM
https://nypost.com/2018/04/14/knicks-reach-out-to-jackson-and-van-gundy-for-coaching-gig/

Well let's see what happens. As a Knick fan, I'm not sure who I prefer over the other, Mark Jackson or Van Gundy. I highly doubt JVG will come back to coaching though. I still think they won't do anything next year either considering Porzi is out til at least Dec. and they usually bomb their draft picks...

BOROSUN
04-14-2018, 11:53 PM
JVG said he will join if knicks management wants him.
i rather have him as a assistant coach. imagine jvg with mark jackson.
jvg is brilliant X & O's coach. covers mark's weakness.

my pick is fizdale.

BOROSUN
04-24-2018, 12:41 AM
looks like OKC is done. poor melo.

BOROSUN
04-28-2018, 03:57 PM
dang, refs won that jazz game. horrible.

jumpman2334
05-03-2018, 04:25 PM
I didn't watch the last warriors/jazz game, but I did see the footy of Rondo wiping his sweat all over the ball and not get any sort of foul/delay of game. WTF kinda crap is that?

talk about petty AF.

BOROSUN
05-03-2018, 07:13 PM
petty is calling hand checks on a street game.

that's legit voodoo tactics.

Riq
05-06-2018, 10:36 AM
The Toronto Craptors are the Atlanta Hawks of 2018. Regular season juggernauts, post season scrubs.

greddy2die
05-06-2018, 10:44 AM
The Toronto Craptors are the Atlanta Hawks of 2018. Regular season juggernauts, post season scrubs.

haha, I was just coming here to pretty much write that. Great all season, falls flat on their face in the post season.

They could have atleast made it to the ECF if they werent facing the Cavs. I mean, LeBron is a beast. 15 years in the league & he's still amazing to watch on a nightly basis.

I've also liked watching the Celtics/76ers series & man, As a Heat fan I love that Philly hasnt won a game yet but as a basketball fan in general I do feel bad because they've been so fun to watch I'd hate to see them get swept.

It's also going to suck watching Boston/Cleveland in the ECF without Kyrie or Gordon Hayward.

Riq
05-06-2018, 10:55 AM

Slow down there you're getting waaayyyy too excited, Mitchell isn't in the same book as Wade let alone the same sentence. Wade is a top 3 all time shooting guard Mitchell has a really, really long way to go. Wade's basket ball IQ, Defense and Leadership were all far better than Mitchell's at the same point. Shooting is only a small part of what makes an all time great talent. Just look at Ben Simmons, that kid can't shoot worth a shit and he already has people saying he will be an all time great. Mitchell doesn't compare to Wade other than they're both undersized shooting guards. The comparisons end there... Also keep in mind Mitchell is Utah's #1 scorer, has been all season and only avg 20ppg. Wade started in Miami as a PG and was expected to create for everyone else, he wasn't the #1 scorer until deep in their playoff run and still avg 20ppg his rookie season.

haha, I was just coming here to pretty much write that. Great all season, falls flat on their face in the post season.

They could have atleast made it to the ECF if they werent facing the Cavs. I mean, LeBron is a beast. 15 years in the league & he's still amazing to watch on a nightly basis.

I've also liked watching the Celtics/76ers series & man, As a Heat fan I love that Philly hasnt won a game yet but as a basketball fan in general I do feel bad because they've been so fun to watch I'd hate to see them get swept.

It's also going to suck watching Boston/Cleveland in the ECF without Kyrie or Gordon Hayward.

It would be crazy if Boston were to knockout the Cav's without Kyrie or Hayward. I think they could, they're very well coached and still have great players on their roster between Tatun,Brown, Horfford and Rozier. People keep talking about the 76ers being best in the east for the next 10 years. I say Boston will take that title and win Championships if they can keep all of these great players together. Although they will be going deep into the tax every year.

The Celtics play the same style of aggressive defense the Heat play but are far more talented. That's why they're going to sweep the 76ers. Cleveland won't be able to overcome that type of defense/talent unless Lebron goes for 40ppg in the ECF. Even then, all they have to do is shutdown Love which isn't hard to do for that team.

greddy2die
05-06-2018, 11:07 AM
It would be crazy if Boston were to knockout the Cav's without Kyrie or Hayward. I think they could, they're very well coached and still have great players on their roster between Tatun,Brown, Horfford and Rozier. People keep talking about the 76ers being best in the east for the next 10 years. I say Boston will take that title and win Championships if they can keep all of these great players together. Although they will be going deep into the tax every year.

I even forgot that Greg Monroe was on the roster until I saw him on the bench during a timeout ha.

It'll be interesting to see what Boston does next year when Kyrie is back. They're pretty guard heavy right now & Rozier is good enough to be a starter I think on a team so Boston may try to flip him to free up a little money & maybe get a pick in exchange.

BOROSUN
05-09-2018, 12:56 AM
gratz CP3. i hope they take this year.

ZenkiKid
05-09-2018, 09:19 AM
gratz CP3. i hope they take this year.

Winner of Houston Vs GSW will win it all IMO.

BOROSUN
05-27-2018, 09:05 PM
"the" g.o.a.t.

LoneStarSilvia
05-28-2018, 02:39 PM
The Celtics showed their inexperience at the worst possible 5 minutes. They win that game if they stay locked in and don't chuck desperation 3's. That's a void open from Kyrie's injury. Speaking of, still wondering why he wasn't even in the building.

BOROSUN
05-28-2018, 09:08 PM
only if kyrie can stay healthy. they'll be a hard team to beat next season.

BOROSUN
05-31-2018, 10:16 PM
fucking JR. sigh.

greddy2die
06-01-2018, 12:02 PM
lol it seemed like maybe he thought he was getting a defensive rebound & almost wanted to run to the other basket for a quick layup before he saw LBJ yelling,

BOROSUN
06-03-2018, 01:54 AM
UGT1dQHEd7E
let's go JR! shake it off.

BOROSUN
06-03-2018, 10:56 AM
AB8W74z7fI4

Phlip
06-07-2018, 06:43 PM
Looks like the "king" is about to get swept with the bums he wanted in Cleveland with him

FRpilot
06-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Yea... about that team he put together by pretty much forcing Cleveland to overpay guys like Tristan Thompson and JR Smith.

I find it funny that lbj said he always stands by his teammates after jr smith's goof in game 1. He ditched his Cleveland teammates in 2010 to go to Miami, fled that Miami team after he saw its usefulness to him dwindling, has thrown Kevin Love under the bus on multiple occasions, blamed his entire team at times for losses, and is possibly going to ditch this Cleveland team again. Stand by your teammates huh? lol

BOROSUN
06-22-2018, 05:35 PM
i dunno why they think knicks was a loser at the draft. no games have been played. nobody can predict if this draft are a bust, yet.

the only loser was porter jr.

gbaby2089
06-22-2018, 05:41 PM
My dude Mo Bamba is the TRUTH.

afishysilvia
06-22-2018, 05:43 PM
So tired of these super teams I’ve decided To not watch basketball till it’s been broken up. It’s stupid, not even fun. On top of it we get all these bandwagon GS fans. Who the fuck cares, come talk when they have 10+ championships. They’ll never be a great franchise like the Lakers, Celtics, or Bulls. Trae young is the next to flop watch.

enkei2k
07-01-2018, 06:40 PM
new thread here

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=658823

:lockd: