PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILERS** I'll Be the First To Admit...CARS 3 WAS AMAZING!

Extreme Dimensions
06-19-2017, 03:35 PM
So you're saying it's a kid's movie? So was Wonder Woman and Cars 3 surpassed it at the box office this weekend. Feel free to discuss spoilers here, I thought the movie was awesome and I encourage everyone who loves cars to see it as well, then come down here and talk about it so your real world friends don't think you're weird..

If you haven't seen the movie yet, below this image is the loss of wonder. Proceed no further!

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/g35driver.com-vbulletin/1280x720/80-f80g8pv_d9e35255933928ccbbb744952ccf12d30ee4ed3e.j pg

What do you think it means as racers when we step down as the youngest and best? It's up to some of us to teach the next generation of drivers how to be and how to stay true to the sport. Discuss.

turbronegro
06-20-2017, 05:10 PM
Do you just make threads just to make them now?

Extreme Dimensions
06-21-2017, 09:25 AM
Do you just make threads just to make them now?

Hey Turbronegro!

That's a valid question but off topic for the thread.

I'm always looking to be a member of the community and talk to fellow members. You may also see me talking with newer members helping out with what tech questions I can. You're now subscribed to this thread, I'd love to get the ball rolling. What did you think of the Cars 3?