PDA

View Full Version : Look how professional SSAutroChrome "INC"' is...

sepulchral
10-15-2004, 03:04 PM
I emailed them and said i would not buy their fake products, i viewed their feedback and every person who purchased a turbo had a complaint.

Their first email response FROM their sales department email ([email protected]):

"you better suckass than to have suckdick like you fuck face"

So then i email them and said i was going to warn any high bidders of their products and this is their second email:

"Go ahead - do it " MIKE "

Fucking mind your manners you fucking pip squeek"

I filed two harrassment complaints with ebay towards their member account.

pretty professional huh? Don't you think they should have just said "thank you for your opinion, get lost?"

blu808
10-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Email them the Link to tubgirl.com and see what they say. lol

sykikchimp
10-15-2004, 03:20 PM
umm.. if you incite the violence, don't get pissed off when you get a brick thrown at you.

how about you get out of their business and deal with your own.

HyperTek
10-15-2004, 03:33 PM
so you emailed them saying you wouldnt buy from them for what reason? just out of the blue? or where you inquiring about something? If I had a business, id hate people like you... then go bad mouthing on the internet...

Its pointless.. how do we know you didnt harrass them in your first email? please post it..

Flybert
10-15-2004, 03:53 PM
I emailed them and said i would not buy their fake products...

You are a faggot. What the fuck do they care if you feel that way? Why even send them an email saying that? You are the dumbass bitch here and now you've let the zilvia peeps know it. AHAHAHAHA. Who cares if SSautochrome stuff is a little more prone to failing. What the fuck did you expect when their prices are so low? Shit, just use a flex pipe and use some additional bracing and engine torque dampener and it should be fine. But if it breaks, throw it in the gutter and go buy another cuz they are that cheap.

HaLo
10-15-2004, 04:05 PM
You are a faggot. What the fuck do they care if you feel that way? Why even send them an email saying that? You are the dumbass bitch here and now you've let the zilvia peeps know it. AHAHAHAHA. Who cares if SSautochrome stuff is a little more prone to failing. What the fuck did you expect when their prices are so low? Shit, just use a flex pipe and use some additional bracing and engine torque dampener and it should be fine. But if it breaks, throw it in the gutter and go buy another cuz they are that cheap.

Amen to that my friend!!!

statik
10-15-2004, 04:05 PM
XSPower makes those parts, SSAutochrome is only a reseller. While theyre products are not the greatest, for the money I paid I cannot complain, the only thing I would like is for them to fix the turbo extension to clear the steering rack.

Granted theyre reply was a little harsh, but you have no experience with the products they sell and there was no point for you to email them.

cali240sxdrifter
10-15-2004, 04:08 PM
-to the thread starter

are you the same guy on FA.com that bought the first exhaust manifold they made? And still won't let it go that it cracked on you?

theronin
10-15-2004, 05:53 PM
lol nfw is this cdn_w sr20? i wonder???

sepulchral
10-15-2004, 06:54 PM
You guys have no idea what you are talking about, im not cracking on their manifolds you idiots, its the fact that they sell broken turbos naming them BRAND NEW GARRET T70, jesus read the feedbacks...

ok this is how it all started, i bid on a t28 w/ manifold by an indepentent seller, they contact me to buy their SR20det with the T70 turbo kit, i go look at the feedback to see if they are any good and EVERY neg feedback is for the turbo and it is...

"FIN IS BENT TURBO HAS PLAY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SENT, WONT RESPOND.." and so on

naturally i said i wouldnt buy their suckass product so they respond with fowl language

quit bashin me i obviously wouldnt go after some company for some random reason

Fylbert: don't talk shit unless you know what you are actually talking about. I was just showing zilvia what rude service they have, i didnt go after them they contacted me first, get your shit straight and dont blatantly call names at people you don't know for any reason whatsoever.. unless you do it because for some reason you dislike me..

MakotoS13
10-15-2004, 06:58 PM
right about now is when you should suit up cause whether right or wrong you're about to flame on, jackass ;)

sepulchral
10-15-2004, 07:02 PM
screw you makato, ....... im not gunna say anything more assclown

mrmephistopheles
10-15-2004, 07:05 PM
You are a faggot.

Pinked for a week.

mrmephistopheles
10-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Everyone chill the FUCK out.
If you want your opinions to be regarded by those who don't share it, back them up with evidence and logical reasoning. Cursewords and namecalling are detrimental to the debate process.

mrmephistopheles
10-15-2004, 07:09 PM
fuck you makato

Watch it. I'll tolerate cursing among users, to a point.

edit: I see you edited your post. Smart thinking.

sepulchral
10-15-2004, 07:09 PM
yeah jesus i dont start shit for any reason whatsoever, i liek ssautochromes manifolds i WAS going to order one, i was just suprised how they responded to me after i replied to them saying i would not buy their kit advertised as a SR20det "TURBO KIT"

sepulchral
10-15-2004, 07:10 PM
mrmephisto: i edited it :duh:

i know not to fight fire with fire especially if the persons a flamer

S14DB
10-15-2004, 07:37 PM
I'm typing up my hate mail to OBX right now...

mrmephistopheles
10-15-2004, 07:39 PM
jackass ;)

You want to be pink again, huh?

old_s13
10-15-2004, 07:44 PM
SSautochrome sells shit, i could have told you all this a long long time ago.

wait, i've BEEN saying this a long long time ago.

point here is, deal with shitty companies.. dont be surprised if you get shitty service or if they end up going out of business with you getting screwed.. it happens.

andrave
10-15-2004, 08:08 PM
was my mom the only one who ever told me that "you get what you pay for?"
how about "if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is?"
or that caveat emptor or whatever, latin crap that means "buyer beware?"

evilimport
10-15-2004, 08:28 PM
I bought one for $50 (sr20 exhaust manifold) and Im taking it to a machine/welding shop to have them reinforce everything, mainly the welds, then wrap the whole thing with exhaust wrapping for the heat before I install it....

Andrew Bohan
10-15-2004, 08:44 PM
sepulchral:
if you would have started at the beginning of the story instead of the middle, people woulda known what the hell you were talking about.

sr240mike
10-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Evil import, also make sure that the flanges are flat. The one I got was extremely warped. So much so that on a flat table one corner lifted up about 1/8".

blu808
10-15-2004, 09:41 PM
All stainless manifolds eventually crack!! Even HKS, Border, and Greddy. Its just a matter of time.

Time is money, and if you spent more money, than the use you got out of it, then they do indeed suck.

sepulchral
10-15-2004, 10:39 PM
im not bashin their products just their service they have mouths of 11 year olds

TokyoNights
10-15-2004, 11:01 PM
Email them the Link to tubgirl.com and see what they say. lol
WTF maaaan!!!!! You fuck,, why did i even go on it :hammer:

evilimport
10-15-2004, 11:43 PM
Evil import, also make sure that the flanges are flat. The one I got was extremely warped. So much so that on a flat table one corner lifted up about 1/8".
thanks for the info, I'll be sure to check for that as well.

jsr20det
10-16-2004, 12:40 AM
WTF maaaan!!!!! You fuck,, why did i even go on it :hammer:

BWAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA You just made my day. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh btw, your sig image is a tripod ad. :Owned: 2x

Id-
10-16-2004, 12:59 AM

w0rd !!! :Owned:

mrmephistopheles
10-16-2004, 10:55 PM
well, this thread is going nowhere productive.