PDA

View Full Version : FL 92 240sx Built SR GT3076R....lots of mods

jrm87
05-12-2017, 01:09 PM
Im selling my project car I've been working on since Aug. 2016. I have spent a lot on the car the last several months with receipts for everything. Probably 4-5k. Its been garage kept since I've owned it.

Its a 92 S13 coupe base model (no sunroof/power windows/locks)
Chassis has about 240k on it and motor less than 10k since build

SOLD!!

Bad
Needs paint
No AC because this is not my daily. I have everything for it as it was up and running well.
Needs new carpet

Good
Sr20det with Garrett GT3076R now running about 13lbs. (Tial 1 bar large blue spring on 44mm wastegate)
BC 272 cams
CP 8.5:1 pistons
Supertech valves w/ titanium springs and seals
Morose oil pan
Brand new HKS Hi-power exhaust
1 piece aluminum driveshaft
Brand new Spec 6 puck sprung clutch w/ resurfaced OEM flywheel
Greddy type R BOV
Brand new ISR IC core with custom hot side piping (1 piece) and intake pipe
ISR intake manifold with G-tech throttle pulley
New MAFS, knock sensor, IACV... lots of new stuff...
Wiring Specialties Pro harness
Battery relocation with Yellow Top
Koyo rad with flexlite fans on a temp control switch
LSD - not sure what
New Nismo 555cc injectors
New ISR PS high pressure PS line
New ISR downpipes
Greddy turbo timer, oil pressure gauge
New AEM boost gauge
Circuit Sports overflow
All new vacuum lines silicone hi temp from FR Sport
z32 front brakes with 5 lug conversion all around (i have the rear calipers and everything to make work keeping the e-brake)
Megan coilovers
tein tie rods
Lots more i can't think of right now

Ive replaced all fluids other than brake for now

I had the car worked on by Derek from DRZA Auto in Winter Garden FL
He did some custom fabrication for intake and hot pipe as well as some fuel lines and other misc.

The engine bay is super clean. I took my time and tried to manage the wiring well and cleaned the shit of out everything. Engine has all new gaskets and seals. All OEM for the important stuff. Everything properly torqued.

Selling because I have an old 911 and this was just a fun project for me. (My 5th 240)

Please no BS. If you're not interested, keep comments to yourself. Ive owned these car on and off for about 14 years so i know a little about them and try my best to be honest and do things properly. I have an insane amount of pics trying to document everything I've done. So for a serious buyer, i can prove just about everything I've said.

I can maybe trailer the car to buyer depending on where in FL you are at for small fee. Only for sale, not to look at.

Car is located in Bonita Springs, FL currently.

Contact
Jesse 321-446-2480 call or text

Ill post some pics here but for specific things, just text me. its easier.

JetS500
05-12-2017, 02:31 PM
In for the pics... wait what pics

Triumphx
05-12-2017, 02:32 PM
Post pics!

jrm87
05-12-2017, 03:39 PM
Car is located in the Fort Myers, FL area. You can find it for sale on CL there with a few more pics.

Hyaboosta
05-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Engine management system? Dyno numbers?

jrm87
05-13-2017, 08:10 AM
Car was tuned by Martin of RS enthalpy. I was told that at 1 bar of boost, it dynoed 376whp. Since then, the only real changes I've made are the intake manifold. Waiting to get the car re-tuned to see what's it at currently.

jrm87
05-19-2017, 09:44 AM
Bump...... I'm gonna get some quotes for paint. If I paint it, price will go up.

jrm87
05-20-2017, 02:19 PM
Sold......