PDA

View Full Version : s14 for s13 coupe (prefer swap)

noahrexion
10-14-2004, 03:54 PM
ANyone interested in trading their DOHC or swapped coupe for my S14 lemme know...
Check out my sig for my car domain info, the car is in AWESOME shape. I just need a little bit of $ to make a move back down to TX and start up school again.

I mean I only put it on 2 boards including this one cause Id rather deal with someone who knows there **** that way we can both haggle and make a nice deal and walk away satisfied with what we get. I am willing to take parts off to drop the price so you know. However I really have no idea what kind of shape your car is in so Im not sure; however if it was a hatch in really nice shape i would trade. My car is in really good shape though, nothing is wrong with it at all and its got a few mods on her. Not sure if you have ever seen it though, check out my car domain in my sig.

Austin
[email protected]
www.cardomain.com/id/noahrexion
AIM: noahrexion

meshmasteryow
03-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Id love to trade you, I dont have a coupe but my car is super clean! http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=73398
You got lsd? You can email me at [email protected]

IAM_SO_sLOw
03-05-2005, 01:33 AM
bump for a clean car... lol too bad your not in cali... i would consider it alot...

s13gonwild
03-05-2005, 01:47 AM
i have a 89 coupe base model. no swap, but its good body clean car, has front end conv, custom candy red paint, rare tomei 16" wheels, kybs on springs, P2m subframe spacers,d/s front and rear rotors with axxis pads, clutch fan removal/replaced with electrical fans and other little crap. let me know if your intrested, ill get some pics for ya. And i also have my project fastback..still stock 90.

Scion
03-05-2005, 08:00 PM
i have a red coupe with a silvia front. tein HEs, momo steering wheel, nrg quick release, nismo sideskirts, kazama tension rods, new plugs and wires (denso and aurora), complete sony xplod sound system and more minor mods here and there, 90k miles on engine...dohc 91

damit ur not in cali though >_<