PDA

View Full Version : '90 240sx Hatch with SR

shaggy240sx
10-14-2004, 11:41 AM
So I have posted my car on here a few times before with little to no interest, but I figured I would give it one last go around.

As the title says I have a 1990 240sx Hatch with a Red Top sr20det. It has a FMIC (forget what brand), Turbo-XS HD BOV (I think the model is HD), BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, and K&N Type Intake. The car will no longer start and the clutch (brand new ACT 6 puck) no longer engages (pedal goes to the floor with little to no resistance). I am guessing the reason it wont start is the wiring harness, but I am not sure. I have 1 1/2 harnesses for it (the second harness is missing a couple of plugs), both of which are supposedly setup for the SR swap, but neither of which have I been able to get to work (I am not a mechanic, or an electrician, so I could be missing something simple). Body/Interior is in very good contidtion for a 1990.

I have around $6500 invested in it (plus the original cost of the car). Asking $4500, or trade for a Yamaha R6 motorcycle or similar. PM me or email me at [email protected]

shaggy240sx
10-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Someone please just take this car off my hands. I don't have the time, knowledge, or patients to work on it on my own...and it is just collecting dust right now.

Someone just make me a reasonable offer.

igotswansons
10-21-2004, 07:45 PM
hey man.. i might be interested.. i talked to you a while back.. im in wichita so im not that far.. can u please email pics to [email protected] or aim at igotswansons...