PDA

View Full Version : *WW* Video's I'm glad I'm not in!

Jeff240sx
10-14-2004, 10:40 AM
First, from a guy that needs his own TV show. I'd watch it.
Holdin' it down (http://members.shaw.ca/fivelitermustang/holdinitdown.wmv).

Next up is a guy who is unloved.. and it's shown as he goes down the street.
Ass kicking (http://members.shaw.ca/fivelitermustang/funnybrawl.wmv).

Ritz S14
10-14-2004, 10:52 AM
I was expecting the first guy to get bagged by the cop, unfortunately that didn't happen.

Second one.

That's what happens when you wear your pants around your knees.

Drift101
10-14-2004, 11:09 AM
maaaan...... if that guy did that to my car..... i wouldn't know what to do...... good thing my car is a pice of shit anyways, but i still love it....

MakotoS13
10-14-2004, 11:15 AM
that first guy is my hero!

...although if he did that to my car i'd put a 45 cal chunk of lead clean through his skull.

SilviaNinja240
10-14-2004, 11:31 AM
1st vid: oh shit! I'd hate to be driving down that street

Andrew Bohan
10-14-2004, 11:35 AM
jeeeeeezuuusssssssss too bad we're not allowed to run over people like that first guy. i'd smash his dumb ass so fast....

TiNMAN
10-14-2004, 11:48 AM
my friend who lives down there in LV told me pedestrians dont have the right of way, so you probably could run the motherfucker over...can anybody 2nd this?!

sr240mike
10-14-2004, 03:00 PM
That 1st vid was some crazy shit. I dont't think he'll be alive too much longer.

KA24DESOneThree
10-14-2004, 03:24 PM
I WOULD HAVE run down the guy in the first video. No buts; I would have. I would've expressed satisfaction as his skull cracked against the curb. Explanation in court: "I was afraid for my life and he was personally threatening me. It was purely self defense." Or "I was extremely frightened, accidentally revved to 3k and dropped the clutch. I would've stopped after my front tires ran over him, but I was still scared, so I ran over him with my rears. It wasn't my fault."

That guy is the reason I used to carry a baseball bat in my car at all times.

Andrew Bohan
10-14-2004, 03:37 PM
only problem is that the whole thing is on video. not good to "accidentally" fuck someone up on video when all they were doing was fucking up your material property. the video is good evidence against the guy tho. where did that vid come from anyway?

HyperTek
10-14-2004, 03:38 PM
dude thats crazy.. I woulda ran his ass "GTA MUTHAFAWKA!!" haha jk.. id be scared too.. id hope insurance would cover my ass...

G_Fish240
10-14-2004, 04:10 PM
I WOULD HAVE run down the guy in the first video. No buts; I would have. I would've expressed satisfaction as his skull cracked against the curb. Explanation in court: "I was afraid for my life and he was personally threatening me. It was purely self defense." Or "I was extremely frightened, accidentally revved to 3k and dropped the clutch. I would've stopped after my front tires ran over him, but I was still scared, so I ran over him with my rears. It wasn't my fault."

That guy is the reason I used to carry a baseball bat in my car at all times.
If you came out of the car with a bat you would get your head crushed in by a crackhead with a crow bar I don't fuck with crackheads like that, Living > Car. Plus it would be hard to run him over because he stayed on the side of the car and there were cars behind and in front of the pt cruiser.

HyperTek
10-14-2004, 04:14 PM
one thing thats got me tho, is why is thier a fucking camara?? looks like they encouraged his actions... and with the addition of music to the background, makes me believe this was some sort of "pay" site... one of those reallity sites, like bumfights etc..

Muzzy
10-14-2004, 04:28 PM
lol man fuk that!! in the first vid he would have got his as run over with thw quickness!!!!! as soon as he got in front my my car BOOM!! he'd be eatin the bottom of my oil pan!! or if i missed him and he got to the back of my car BOOM!! reverse over his ass and listen to him scream as he gets burned by my hot exhaust!!

HyperTek
10-15-2004, 01:21 AM
someones gotta rehost this!!! i saved it to hd , wanted to show all my friends, but i cant send it thru my email, and aim is soo dam slow....

G_Fish240
10-15-2004, 01:26 AM
http://www.santoalt.com/thug_on_the_block.php

oh and found out its in Bumfights vol 3

also link has some NSFW ads

fastbacchris
10-15-2004, 02:53 AM
2nd video: "thats how we do it in the west n****" oh yea nice for arm

KoukiMonster
10-18-2004, 05:56 AM
"sellin crack to my hoes in the back"

wow.

TRUENOCOUPE
10-18-2004, 12:47 PM
The follow up story on the PT Cruiser. He got arrested and the video guy got cited for something.

They didn't find the cruiser.

ucfz31s13
10-18-2004, 01:03 PM
The follow up story on the PT Cruiser. He got arrested and the video guy got cited for something.

They didn't find the cruiser.

where'd you hear/see this?

TRUENOCOUPE
10-18-2004, 01:11 PM
where'd you hear/see this?

offtopic.com

Offtopic > All other forums.