PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Kazama Auto S13 Cross Flow Oil Catch Can

Eoken
05-03-2017, 11:26 AM
I have contacted a few venders in the United States about purchasing this item as it is listed on their site and they tell me that Tanabe discontinued the importing of Kazama products. :eek:

https://s22.postimg.org/w34wtm5gh/mharo0.jpg

If anyone is able to purchace one new or has a used one for sale please get in contact with me so we can work out a deal :)

P.S. I need the model for the S13 for it to line up with the fan shroud hole.

Eoken
05-24-2017, 12:55 AM
Bump it up !!!!!

TheRealSy90
05-26-2017, 05:03 PM
Bump it up !!!!!

I'd recommend the similar catch can offered by GkTech. It has internal baffling, the Kazama can has zero baffling inside, so is basically non functional as a catch can imo. Also the hose ports are better configured side by side instead of on top of eachother.

Eoken
08-01-2017, 11:07 PM
bump, still looking!

Rocketbunny Matt
08-03-2017, 07:01 AM
May have one available in a month or 2 if i break my car. But im uk based.shipping is no issue though

tougefactory
08-03-2017, 01:41 PM
I'd recommend the similar catch can offered by GkTech. It has internal baffling, the Kazama can has zero baffling inside, so is basically non functional as a catch can imo. Also the hose ports are better configured side by side instead of on top of eachother.

I would definitely rather have the GKTECH one. The internal baffling system is key..

We have it here in stock at TF. Shoot me a DM for pricing. Shipping is on the house!