PDA

View Full Version : CA JAPAN ~ 1988 S13 Silvia Q's Two-Tone ~ Low KMs ~ Manual

dizzariot
03-27-2017, 01:33 AM
$6000

Price is before shipping to the US. A quote will greatly be affected by where you're located.

Selling my 1988 Silvia Q's Two-tone. Factory manual, low kilometers, and super clean. Price includes the blue S15 seats. I bought this to make it my project but I'm taking a break from cars for a while. Buy this, take it back, and make some money on it.

Price is in-line with current Japanese prices. If you can find one cheaper at auction, or a K's for the same price, please buy that one by all means.

S15 seats not included.

52,147KMs
CA18DE
OEM 5-Speed

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/terranovadario/IMG_1937_zps4ol6jhoc.jpg

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/terranovadario/IMG_1938_zps4x6zwnoj.jpg

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/terranovadario/IMG_1934_zpsnbrkirjq.jpg

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/terranovadario/IMG_1935_zpsnyyck71t.jpg

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/terranovadario/IMG_1936_zpsuhnw1i0q.jpg

GripStigma
03-27-2017, 07:10 AM
don't make me do this.... lol

DriftingBrandon
03-27-2017, 07:27 AM

Collect them all.

The seats are sweet man.

dizzariot
03-27-2017, 07:34 AM

Hey man at least you know if I bought it it's got to be in great shape. Car is awesome.

95_S14
03-27-2017, 09:05 AM
Sell me the wife's s15

d_nice
03-27-2017, 10:06 AM
Car is clean. Good luck with the sale.

S13Destro
03-27-2017, 10:17 AM
Such a beautiful car, makes me wonder the shipping price to Miami, fl.

Nissan2nr22
03-27-2017, 02:12 PM
I really, really, really

really

want

really

those seats

dizzariot
03-28-2017, 02:26 AM
Thanks for all the comments, guys. I feel like this car has a better chance in the US. Most of the Navy dudes are fucking tools, second only to the Air Force guys.

spooled240
03-28-2017, 09:59 AM
Living in Japan and taking a break from cars?!

dizzariot
03-28-2017, 07:26 PM
Living in Japan and taking a break from cars?!

The market is fucked up due to all the US importers jacking up the costs. Capitalism has really enabled the greed of US import businesses. Makes it hard to enjoy a car that SHOULD be cheaper out here. That, and the fact that you kind of get overwhelmed being here...like you don't want to commit to something for a while.

Bump.

ispoolhard
03-29-2017, 08:18 AM
very nice. maybe one day ill own one of these

dizzariot
03-29-2017, 08:35 PM
very nice. maybe one day ill own one of these

If you're in TX just import this one ;)

Way easier than CA.

240sx_sr20det
03-30-2017, 05:46 AM
The market is fucked up due to all the US importers jacking up the costs. Capitalism has really enabled the greed of US import businesses. Makes it hard to enjoy a car that SHOULD be cheaper out here. That, and the fact that you kind of get overwhelmed being here...like you don't want to commit to something for a while.

Bump.

Perfect explanation.

dizzariot
03-30-2017, 08:37 PM
Bump. Speaking of capitalism, why wouldn't you import this one and make a few grand on top? There's one on Goo right now. Slightly higher miles but more issues. Buy mine instead.

dizzariot
04-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Bump. Buy this and be cool or buy it and sell it for more.

zakira
04-03-2017, 07:46 AM

Bump.

It's not greed per se. They're just fulfilling a demand that exists in the US. If nobody wanted the cars, such business wouldn't exist. Blame the demand.

dizzariot
04-03-2017, 08:23 AM
It's not greed per se. They're just fulfilling a demand that exists in the US. If nobody wanted the cars, such business wouldn't exist. Blame the demand.

It's greed when you see the prices of these cars here in the country of origin then see the prices they fetch stateside. Even when you calculate the cost of shipping a vehicle there's still a shitload of money leftover...the 'mark-up'.

I mean, I obviously think all the 'JDM' cars for sale here are totally price-gouging with the exception of mine.

zakira
04-03-2017, 10:10 AM
It's greed when you see the prices of these cars here in the country of origin then see the prices they fetch stateside. Even when you calculate the cost of shipping a vehicle there's still a shitload of money leftover...the 'mark-up'.

I mean, I obviously think all the 'JDM' cars for sale here are totally price-gouging with the exception of mine.

Everybody needs to make a profit. Sometimes you don't know (the value of) what you have. The Japanese were caught off guard. One's junk may be another's treasure. That's what happened here.

Obviously these importers price the cars to what the market will bear. And the market is bearing!! To the prices you don't like.

silviamang
04-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Doesn't get any more original then this boys.
Would you rather buy a janky 100k+ miles 240 or a 50k km Silvia?
And to those thinking they can buy it cheaper from auctions, after fees and taxes you would be saving a couple of buckerinos. Not to mention you don't know what you are getting 99 percent of the time. Believe me.
I think I farted a couple of times in it too. Added value.
+ + C U M B A C K + +

dizzariot
04-03-2017, 07:49 PM
And the market is bearing!! To the prices you don't like.

I mean, in sexual terms you guys are getting ass-to-mouth'd in the US and seemingly enjoying it. At the most, I'm getting my ass grabbed in Japan.

My point is the price mark-up here is enough to make me bummed out about not getting her sooner...but the mark-ups people (like you) so wholeheartedly endorse are downright laughable. It's okay. Ignorance is bliss. Zilvia is built on that bliss.

Doesn't get any more original then this boys.
Would you rather buy a janky 100k+ miles 240 or a 50k km Silvia?
And to those thinking they can buy it cheaper from auctions, after fees and taxes you would be saving a couple of buckerinos. Not to mention you don't know what you are getting 99 percent of the time. Believe me.
I think I farted a couple of times in it too. Added value.
+ + C U M B A C K + +

U AIN'T NEVA FARTED IN IT.

+ + B L O W M Y B A C K O U T + +

maxx686
04-05-2017, 09:57 PM
I with you man. A good deal for about anything especially in California is gone. People here like paying more than the asking price... Kids of the USA learn to haggle and don't finance your life.

Nice car and good luck.

dizzariot
04-06-2017, 05:13 PM
It's the R32s fault lol.

Bump. If you can find a Silvia for less then go buy it. Please.

dizzariot
04-07-2017, 06:28 PM
Bump. I've got that Hippo Sleek grille waiting for restoration.

Karstondh
04-08-2017, 05:10 PM
price shipped to portland Oregon?

frmdabak187
04-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Dizz!!! can you bring me back a Reinhard Exhaust pweeeet pWEEZ <3 or ship me one.

dizzariot
04-08-2017, 11:16 PM
price shipped to portland Oregon?

The guy I'm getting my information from swears by TX. He has guys there that can get everything...and he means EVERYTHING...handled for around $3000. I can ask him about other ports if you'd like.

Dizz!!! can you bring me back a Reinhard Exhaust pweeeet pWEEZ <3 or ship me one.

I might be able to ship you one unless you want to wait three years for me to get back lol.

Karstondh
04-08-2017, 11:26 PM
whatever ends up being the most cost effective. I live in portland and could pick it up at the port

dizzariot
04-09-2017, 03:40 AM
whatever ends up being the most cost effective. I live in portland and could pick it up at the port

PM sent. Let me know what you think.

dizzariot
04-13-2017, 02:04 AM
Bump. Pay someone else or pay me...but pay me instead.

dizzariot
04-21-2017, 10:37 PM
Bump. Intelligent offers are cool.

dizzariot
05-02-2017, 01:48 AM
Bump. Price drop.

TheRealSy90
05-02-2017, 02:32 AM
So, 9 grand picked up in TX?

Man I wish this was an sr20de :(

DSMTraitor
05-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Know of any ports near New England? I'm guessing NY. And how much would shipping be to there

dizzariot
05-02-2017, 08:25 PM
So, 9 grand picked up in TX?

Man I wish this was an sr20de :(

Yessir. TX is the best way to do it.

Know of any ports near New England? I'm guessing NY. And how much would shipping be to there

I wouldn't know. I'd have to ask the import guy since he's been doing this for a long time. He will always recommend TX, however. He has people there that he knows and trusts to get the job done.

supersayianjim
05-03-2017, 06:01 PM
what the fuck!!!! that's awesome!!!

dizzariot
05-04-2017, 04:04 AM
what the fuck!!!! that's awesome!!!

I don't want to sell it :/ ...I just want to drive the TypeX more. Sucks.

Gold Coast S14
05-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side?

dizzariot
05-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side?

Rare factory option. Didn't want to brag. Only those with superb taste will appreciate the rare factory option.

Gold Coast S14
05-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Rare factory option. Didn't want to brag. Only those with superb taste will appreciate the rare factory option.

That was a lot more clever of a response than I was expecting lol I like it

dizzariot
05-07-2017, 02:59 AM
That was a lot more clever of a response than I was expecting lol I like it

I wasn't expecting you to catch the option. Clearly you're a man of distinguished taste.

:coolugh:

dizzariot
06-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Bump. Car is still clean and still cool. Duh.

koyv90
06-09-2017, 07:38 PM

thank you for saying it. Paying a 2k-3k mark up is ridiculous.

dizzariot
06-09-2017, 08:06 PM
thank you for saying it. Paying a 2k-3k mark up is ridiculous.

Mine is still in line with price trends here for Q's models. K's are around $15k. Cheaper to buy a Q's and swap it of you want a turbo.

Rosoo
06-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Have you been talking to Jason? The one that swears by importing to TX?

DaiGurren
06-10-2017, 10:49 AM
This car is perfect!

BUMP

dizzariot
06-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Have you been talking to Jason? The one that swears by importing to TX?

Nah I don't know anyone named Jason. The guy I talk to likes TX because he knows people there, people he trusts and has worked with numerous times before.

This car is perfect!

BUMP

Yeah it may not be a K's but it's damn near mint. I replaced the window amp recently and that's all it needed. Car stays covered when I'm not driving it. My '96 TypeX has MORE miles and the interior isn't even as clean as this '88 Silvia lol.

dizzariot
06-13-2017, 05:32 PM
Bump. Car is always for sale...but I'm not giving it away you fucking cheapskates.

dizzariot
06-19-2017, 08:03 PM
I know all you fuckboys want turbos, but this car is super fun to drive even with the sewing machine motor.

dizzariot
07-25-2017, 05:39 AM
Bump from the dead. Car is still awesome and still for sale.

socals13guy
07-27-2017, 04:05 AM
wow, so clean!

dizzariot
07-27-2017, 06:38 AM
wow, so clean!

Thanks man. Car is fun although it's NA.

HellaSexyS13
07-27-2017, 01:51 PM
it says price includes blue s15 seats and then it says seats not included. which is it? lol

dizzariot
07-27-2017, 03:17 PM
it says price includes blue s15 seats and then it says seats not included. which is it? lol

I changed the price to the current number and forgot to remove the part about the seats.

$6k with all the OEM stuff.

FMFsx
07-31-2017, 06:29 AM
I want this so bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philthese93
08-05-2017, 03:27 AM
Just curious what kind of freon does Japan use? My googling skillz suck right now and since you have the car with you maybe you could post a pic up of the manual if you have it? or under the hood? Is it r12 like the US? doubt it..

Anyways, Bump for a dream machine!

dizzariot
08-05-2017, 08:13 PM
Just curious what kind of freon does Japan use? My googling skillz suck right now and since you have the car with you maybe you could post a pic up of the manual if you have it? or under the hood? Is it r12 like the US? doubt it..

Anyways, Bump for a dream machine!

I'd have to look. The car sits under a cover and I don't know offhand.

Shifty671
08-05-2017, 10:05 PM
Thanks for all the comments, guys. I feel like this car has a better chance in the US. Most of the Navy dudes are fucking tools, second only to the Air Force guys.

we are not tools. nobody going to pay that much for NA CA motor when we can buy better cars for the same price.

FMFsx
08-05-2017, 11:00 PM
we are not tools. nobody going to pay that much for NA CA motor when we can buy better cars for the same price.

People that are willing to buy this are schassis enthusiasts. Not fan boy drifters, it's not about what parts it has or what motor it's running, it's the simplicity of such a stock Silvia with low miles, you're looking at paying 4k for a bone stock 240sx Stateside. In my book this is cheap come to Japan and see what rusty sr20 Silvia's are going for

Shifty671
08-05-2017, 11:48 PM
People that are willing to buy this are schassis enthusiasts. Not fan boy drifters, it's not about what parts it has or what motor it's running, it's the simplicity of such a stock Silvia with low miles, you're looking at paying 4k for a bone stock 240sx Stateside. In my book this is cheap come to Japan and see what rusty sr20 Silvia's are going for

I live in japan so I know what the market prices are. don't get me wrong it's a clean silvia.I was thinking about jumping on it when he posted on Yokosuka fb till I saw its a NA CA. there are other options out there for what he was asking. any ways GLWS. whoever buys this stateside will def turn a lot of heads.

dizzariot
08-06-2017, 04:59 AM

You know buy 'we' you're including me, correct? My opinion of the Navy and the 'car guys' on base is my own. 90% of the cars on base are fucking trash. That includes the guys who only chase horsepower that they seldom use.

This is exactly the point. This car isn't for guys wanting horsepower. It's for nerds like me that want an all-original car. That's why I'm sick of hearing this all the time:

I live in japan so I know what the market prices are. don't get me wrong it's a clean silvia.I was thinking about jumping on it when he posted on Yokosuka fb till I saw its a NA CA. there are other options out there for what he was asking. any ways GLWS. whoever buys this stateside will def turn a lot of heads.

Dude. I fucking live here too. Show me your proof. Goo? Tradecarview? YAJ? Where's the fucking proof? I check the prices weekly to make sure I'm in line and guys like you always try to tell me I'm wrong..something guys buying from the importers and fuckboys in this forum should be doing so they don't get ripped off. So please, show me some fucking evidence, not your opinion.

Here's a black one with more miles, repair history, and the same motor:

http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/NISSAN/SILVIA/700040095730170217001/index.html

My car is a sought-after color scheme, has less miles, and no repair history. It's also fully loaded with power mirrors and the 'active speaker' option that STILL fully functions. It has JCI for local buyers as well.

Please educate me more. I have ZERO issues debating price with people but guys like you that simply claim 'I live here, therefore I know better' can never provide me hard evidence. NEVER.

Auctions? You want to pay someone to translate? Take the train to one of the auctions and sweat your ass off trying to outbid the other exporters out there? Go ahead. The auctions would be the ONLY place you MIGHT be able to snag one for cheaper. Until you have more evidence, admit you're talking out of your ass or please stop posting here. I'm not hiding shit and regularly post links for comparison.

Shifty671
08-06-2017, 05:44 AM
You know buy 'we' you're including me, correct? My opinion of the Navy and the 'car guys' on base is my own. 90% of the cars on base are fucking trash. That includes the guys who only chase horsepower that they seldom use.

This is exactly the point. This car isn't for guys wanting horsepower. It's for nerds like me that want an all-original car. That's why I'm sick of hearing this all the time:

Dude. I fucking live here too. Show me your proof. Goo? Tradecarview? YAJ? Where's the fucking proof? I check the prices weekly to make sure I'm in line and guys like you always try to tell me I'm wrong..something guys buying from the importers and fuckboys in this forum should be doing so they don't get ripped off. So please, show me some fucking evidence, not your opinion.

Here's a black one with more miles, repair history, and the same motor:

http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/NISSAN/SILVIA/700040095730170217001/index.html

My car is a sought-after color scheme, has less miles, and no repair history. It's also fully loaded with power mirrors and the 'active speaker' option that STILL fully functions. It has JCI for local buyers as well.

Please educate me more. I have ZERO issues debating price with people but guys like you that simply claim 'I live here, therefore I know better' can never provide me hard evidence. NEVER.

Auctions? You want to pay someone to translate? Take the train to one of the auctions and sweat your ass off trying to outbid the other exporters out there? Go ahead. The auctions would be the ONLY place you MIGHT be able to snag one for cheaper. Until you have more evidence, admit you're talking out of your ass or please stop posting here. I'm not hiding shit and regularly post links for comparison.

lol. no need to get mad dude. you have a clean car I hope somebody buys it. I agree most cars on base are trash and they only good for hardparking at daikokou. that's why I never bought any of my cars from base. I buy out in town and auctions too. I won't admit to talking out my ass cause I been there done that and don't have to pay for a translator got people for that. if you feel your price is justified no need to blow up and start posting links. goo net is way over priced. good luck with your sale dude. honestly I mean it.

dizzariot
08-06-2017, 05:51 AM
lol. no need to get mad dude. you have a clean car I hope somebody buys it. I agree most cars on base are trash and they only good for hardparking at daikokou. that's why I never bought any of my cars from base. I buy out in town and auctions too. I won't admit to talking out my ass cause I been there done that and don't have to pay for a translator got people for that. if you feel your price is justified no need to blow up and start posting links. goo net is way over priced. good luck with your sale dude. honestly I mean it.

I'm not really mad at you in particular. It's the fucking dudes that say they can get it for cheaper and never post links. I only post links to give potential buyers the ability to see comparable cars. Thanks for clearing this up.

I don't know how long you've been here but I realize they were cheaper a couple years ago. I'm pricing it at current market trends and based off what I paid after a 2hr drive to Saitama and negotiations.

Shifty671
08-06-2017, 06:01 AM
I'm not really mad at you in particular. It's the fucking dudes that say they can get it for cheaper and never post links. I only post links to give potential buyers the ability to see comparable cars. Thanks for clearing this up.

I don't know how long you've been here but I realize they were cheaper a couple years ago. I'm pricing it at current market trends and based off what I paid after a 2hr drive to Saitama and negotiations.

all good bro. whip is really clean. If we didn't have these two car rule i would have bought and swap the motor. unfortunately that's not the case still have a few more years here. hopefully somebody picks this up from you and preserves it. if you into drifting there is an upcoming track day in chiba.

dizzariot
08-07-2017, 02:24 AM
all good bro. whip is really clean. If we didn't have these two car rule i would have bought and swap the motor. unfortunately that's not the case still have a few more years here. hopefully somebody picks this up from you and preserves it. if you into drifting there is an upcoming track day in chiba.

Yeah man the two car rule sucks.

Where in Chiba? Are you taking the ferry over? PM me if you can.

Shifty671
08-07-2017, 03:22 AM
Yeah man the two car rule sucks.

Where in Chiba? Are you taking the ferry over? PM me if you can.

pmd you bro

DreEzed
08-08-2017, 03:25 AM
Sucks market has driven up prices for all the cars legal to import.

Just picked up a GX100 with JZX swap so I have something to drive around in yokohama area. I know the jzx90's have gone up now too since they are legal. It's crazy you can pick up a 100 cheaper then a 90.

Glws and it really is harder to find clean s13 silvia's in japan.

dizzariot
08-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Sucks market has driven up prices for all the cars legal to import.

Just picked up a GX100 with JZX swap so I have something to drive around in yokohama area. I know the jzx90's have gone up now too since they are legal. It's crazy you can pick up a 100 cheaper then a 90.

Glws and it really is harder to find clean s13 silvia's in japan.

Yeah man capitalism really fucked the market here. It sucks when it creeps into the soon-to-be-legal-for-import cars as well. FDs and Supras are next.

Dude zenki 180SXs go for over $15k. What a world. If this hasn't sold for my asking price by the end of the year I'll just hold onto it. It starts everytime and I'd be lying if I said I haven't grown attached to it. Something about how demure it is lol.