PDA

View Full Version : Nismo Seat Mounts for S14

MiamiGrinch240
02-27-2017, 06:15 PM
I recently purchased some reclining Nismo seats for my S14. The seats come with bottom mounted sliders however I am trying to source a base for them to mount to in my S14, preferably something that doesn't sit too high as I am 5'11 & have a sunroof so my roof is already pretty low.

I have searched different sites & google image searched, but there aren't too many of these seats that I have been able to find online for comparison. From what I am able to tell, they are possibly a Recaro made seat built for certain Nismo edition cars. I have seen the seats in a 350z Nismo S-Tune edition & have read they might have been an option for some of the R34 S-Tune models but I don't know much about them beyond that. I've had a tough time getting a hold of anyone at Recaro to assist.

I will provide the measurements below if anyone is willing to help along with a link to a picture of what they look like.

Each Slider rail has 4 inline bolts, 2 paired in front & 2 paired in back.

I'll refer to them as bolt 1,2,3,4

Bolt 1 & 2 are paired inline & 1" apart.
Bolt 3 & 4 are paired inline & 1" apart.
14" Bolt 1 to bolt 4 on slider
12" Bolt 2 to bolt 3
16" Accross left slider bolt to right slider bolt

Link to Photo in Z33:
https://en.wheelsage.org/nissan/350z/pictures/258019/

Thank you for your time & any help you might be able to offer.

SSJ-S15
02-27-2017, 06:26 PM
I think DrftKingIII has these seats in his S15....might wanna PM him to see how he mounted his

MiamiGrinch240
02-27-2017, 07:17 PM
Thanks, I sent him a PM. Would be great to find a solution.

DrftKingIII
03-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Yes, I have these seats also. Mine however came with the rails, which I assume are factory, and they sit pretty low.

These seats share a lot of similarities with the Recaro SR3 style. I can't confirm, but I think if you were to snag a set of sliders for the SR3, you would be easily able to modify them to fit correctly.

Post a picture of the underside of your seats as they are currently.

SSJ-S15
03-02-2017, 02:02 PM
FYI if either one of you wanna part with these seats please let me know!

MiamiGrinch240
03-02-2017, 07:56 PM
FYI if either one of you wanna part with these seats please let me know!

Sorry man, haven't even gotten them in the car yet lol

MiamiGrinch240
03-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Yes, I have these seats also. Mine however came with the rails, which I assume are factory, and they sit pretty low.

These seats share a lot of similarities with the Recaro SR3 style. I can't confirm, but I think if you were to snag a set of sliders for the SR3, you would be easily able to modify them to fit correctly.

Post a picture of the underside of your seats as they are currently.

Sent u another PM when you get a moment.

MiamiGrinch240
03-20-2017, 10:18 PM
I found some rails & modified them to work with my seats. Test fitted them a few days ago. Good to go!

SSJ-S15
03-20-2017, 10:29 PM
I found some rails & modified them to work with my seats. Test fitted them a few days ago. Good to go!

No pics????