PDA

View Full Version : WTB S13 hatch front chassis harness

smink
02-22-2017, 07:59 AM
Looking for a front chassis harness for an S13 hatch with manual windows/locks NON-ABS. 5spd harness preferably. Must be in good working condition with no cut ends. Must be able to ship. Text me for quickest response 3048445014

smink
02-27-2017, 11:49 AM
B u m p ! ! ! !

anti tyler
02-27-2017, 05:28 PM
I have the harness, I'd have to comb over it and make sure it's all there.

anti tyler
02-28-2017, 05:56 PM
Okay so I didn't comb over this when I pulled it out of a car in 14'

It's actually an auto harness lol. sorry man.

brn2slid
02-28-2017, 06:10 PM
you say "front" chassis harness, but mention the options… this just for the connectors/fuse box or do you actually mean the chassis harness that runs from the fuse box back all the way around to the passenger side door sensor? If that is what you need, I have it. If you need the engine bay harness, I have that too but its all hacked up from the previous owner thinking he knew what he was doing when wiring up an SR (he had no clue)

anti tyler
02-28-2017, 06:12 PM
What you just explained is the engine bay harness. What you explained secondly is the engine harness.

You apparently have exactly what he's looking for in good condition.

Done and done

smink
03-01-2017, 06:30 AM
you say "front" chassis harness, but mention the options… this just for the connectors/fuse box or do you actually mean the chassis harness that runs from the fuse box back all the way around to the passenger side door sensor? If that is what you need, I have it. If you need the engine bay harness, I have that too but its all hacked up from the previous owner thinking he knew what he was doing when wiring up an SR (he had no clue)

I need the engine bay chassis harness. Technically there's two chassis harnesses. The cabin harness which would be for the doors, tail lights and dash etc. I need the engine bay half. Which includes one relay only box and one relay/fuse box as well as headlight and h/l motor wiring that feeds into the drivers footwell and connects via a large bulkhead connector into the cabin harness. And I did list manual windows and other options because I couldn't remember if those things reflected the engine bay side.