PDA

View Full Version : PW: Kerry - Terrorists a Nuisance

RJF
10-10-2004, 06:01 PM
Kerry is an idiot! :loco:

When I asked Kerry what it would take for Americans to feel safe again, he displayed a much less apocalyptic worldview. ''We have to get back to the place we were, where terrorists are not the focus of our lives, but they're a nuisance,'' Kerry said. ''As a former law-enforcement person, I know we're never going to end prostitution. We're never going to end illegal gambling. But we're going to reduce it, organized crime, to a level where it isn't on the rise. It isn't threatening people's lives every day, and fundamentally, it's something that you continue to fight, but it's not threatening the fabric of your life.''
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/10/magazine/10KERRY.html?oref=login&oref=login&pagewanted=all&position=

Nuisance? :eek:
Tell that to the people who died in WTC, Pentagon, USS Cole, Khobar Towers, Beslan, Russia, Africa Embassy bombings and the soldiers that are defending us.

Nuisance? Prostitutes and illegal gambling don't kill thousands of people. That just proves he has no understanding of what's going on.

ThatGuy
10-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Well now that you have voiced your disapproval of his statement, I'm sure he'll counter it with one you do like. "I don't feel we should view terrorists as merely a nuisance, I've never been in law enforcement, but I feel we should put more focus on terrorists."**

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**Note: This is not an actual quote from John Kerry, it's merely humorous sarcasm.**

Phlip
10-10-2004, 07:25 PM
"Hey, let's start 9 more threads about the FUCKING election"

Andrew Bohan
10-10-2004, 07:47 PM
i'm pretty damn sick of RJF's anti-kerry threads

tew photy
10-10-2004, 07:51 PM
he's just trying to say that he wants to get terrorism to the level of prominence that it was before 9/11. of course you're never going to erase terrorism, because they will always be around. maybe he should have reworded, but the message seems ok..

kungfucowboy
10-10-2004, 08:28 PM
it sounds as if he might have been meaning that he wanted to get terrorism down to the level of a nuisance. but regardless that is a completely cold hearted and stupid statement. It's sad the anyone could think of the deaths of innocent ppl as a nuisance.

evilimport
10-11-2004, 03:36 AM
but regardless that is a completely cold hearted and stupid statement. It's sad the anyone could think of the deaths of innocent ppl as a nuisance.
I agree. That guy is such a stuck up ass.

DriftMonkey
10-11-2004, 09:53 AM
so dont read them... are u sick of reading his anti-kerry threads or are u sick of reading things that go againts the almighty word of michael moore and every other liberal propaganda???? but simply dont read them then..i enjoy them

Phlip
10-11-2004, 11:24 AM
so dont read them... are u sick of reading his anti-kerry threads or are u sick of reading things that go againts the almighty word of michael moore and every other liberal propaganda???? but simply dont read them then..i enjoy them
Actually, I am against the tired-assed "Kerry can't make up his fucking mind," and the Bush is a GD idiot," let's not leave out the people that hate "pussy-assed liberals" of the ones who just can't stand the people who would like to call themselves conservatives. I've had it with the motherfuckers on the "Michael Moore is a self righteous asshole" side of the fence, just as much as I am with the people who actually SUPPORT Bush. My stance? I own and have actually READ bothj of his books and they were quite damn entertaining, as were the movies. Do I live my life by them or waste my time refuting what was said? FUCK no... Honestly, I am about fed up with all arguments for both sides of this shit, why don't we ALL leave it the fuck alone and talk about cars for a change?