8 gauge amp kit installed w/ switch in center console to turn off amp
New Pioneer Speakers in rear tray
Infinity Speakers in doors
Factory amps hooked up
Keyless Entry & Alarm System w/ 2 sirens
Lowering Springs
Stock wheels painted Graphite Grey w/ Silver Lip
Electric sunroof works perfectly and doesn't leak

Car runs perfectly with no problems at all..
Dent on each 1/4 panel each about same size and large dent in door.
I will fix the dents on the car if the right offer is made.

$3500

http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/767020img_0595.jpg
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/052389img_0599.jpg
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/017534img_0217.jpg
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/117353img_0354.jpg

SOLDIER [X]
10-10-2004, 12:37 PM
bump for an awesome car would u even consider shipping to CA? eh that car is awesome!

dct223
10-10-2004, 10:09 PM
Very nice car!!! if i was still looking for a 240, id def would have bought yours

Teh Luckinator
10-10-2004, 11:35 PM
TEXAS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

God man, if only you were in California. I'd pick up the car the next day. 56,000 MILES! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

pqsoccerboy17
10-10-2004, 11:45 PM
hey, i'm interested in buying your car is it salvage title or is there anything wrong with it that i should know about? thanks...mike

STARBUCKS
10-12-2004, 11:28 AM
car has a clean title... everything that needs to be known about the car is in the ad...

oh, but the front and rear bumpers need to be repainted due to sun damage... forgot to add that.. the rest of the car will buff perfectly... i will paint the front and rear bumpers for an extra 150$

Thorpedo
10-12-2004, 04:45 PM
the fact you offer to fix the dents(for the right price) and paint both bumpers for 150$, means you have some sort of connection to a body/paint shop most likely. which could also lead to the fact that this car could of been creamed and you or someone you know well fixed the car to its current state. reason being all cars that get totalled by insurance companies do not necesarily get salvage titles(depends on insurance company and how it was handled). not trying to say that this is what this case is, but i want to get this point out there for the general public. honestly, im not trying to hurt your sale, but people need to be more aware just in case someone on these forums do this.

STARBUCKS
10-13-2004, 06:49 PM
i don't have a connection to a body shop.. i am a body shop.. and this car has not ever been creamed... its never been wrecked.. for one thing it has all the origonal bumpers and etc. on it.. they are all faded the same.. and you cannot match faded paint..

the car has never been wrecked before..

still for sale...

cLLcLe
10-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Is there any way you are willing to ship or drive the car to California? ^^ I know it's asking alot... but I'd love to buy this car.

The Riot Hero
10-16-2004, 07:28 PM
the fact you offer to fix the dents(for the right price) and paint both bumpers for 150$, means you have some sort of connection to a body/paint shop most likely. which could also lead to the fact that this car could of been creamed and you or someone you know well fixed the car to its current state. reason being all cars that get totalled by insurance companies do not necesarily get salvage titles(depends on insurance company and how it was handled). not trying to say that this is what this case is, but i want to get this point out there for the general public. honestly, im not trying to hurt your sale, but people need to be more aware just in case someone on these forums do this.

conspiracy! CONSPIRACY!

INeedNewTires
10-18-2004, 12:46 AM
damn you californians trying to get a coupe out of texas!!! ive been trying to get a turboed S13 from cali for over a year, and now your trying to steal a clean ass coupe from my state!! ill kill you! j/p

clean car, if i didnt already buy a stock one for $1k i would jump on this. free bump

adrock3215
10-23-2004, 12:56 AM
Still available? I would like to hear more about it. I would give 3500. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks,

Eliot

skywalkingsilvia
10-25-2004, 01:43 AM
In Austin. Looking for a car for my wife to add to our 240 family. Still avail?

kevincao
02-07-2005, 05:23 PM
is the car still available? interested, in arlington, but willing to come take a look at it. pics? email [email protected] if still for sale.