PDA

View Full Version : S13 Hatchback...Must Go!!

s13cruzer
10-10-2004, 09:53 AM
I need to finally get rid of my 1990 hatchback, its been sitting in my driveway begging for someone to take it away to a happier home. I don't have the money right now to take care of it myelf so i'm selling it, i need the cash so all i'm asking is $800 for it. Now the details 90 hatch , stock engine except for CAI , new cable , belts , batt. terms , and battery put on within last six months, front STB , front brake job done within the last year, rear KYB AGX adj. shocks , Apex'i N1 Dual Exhaust. Mileage is only 91755.
The car does pull slightly to the right and I think the clutch is on it's way out , the door locks don't work anymore but it might just be a matter of fixing one of the rods in the door , and the driver side power window doesn't work but the repair on that is easy , it's just the little black box inside the door, the rest of her runs and works beautifully.
I'm located in Lynn , Massachusetts and waiting eagerly to hear from someone, best way to reach me is e-mail: [email protected]

thank you