PDA

View Full Version : s13 so cal 600 bucks

dnbwithweed
10-09-2004, 11:01 AM
1991 240sx 5 speed black rear end damage.this car is still drivable the only reason im selling this car for 600 bucks is that i lost alot of the paper work to the car and i dont have the time or money to spend trying to get all of it back.this is a great parts car if you need one.car still runs.The dash is still intact,power windows and leather seats.i just had it smogged yesterday i have the papers for that.all the damage is cosmetic the engine still runs good.im only the second owner of the vehicle.i have all the paper work from the first owner and I only drove it about 4 months b4 ups rear ended me.The first 600 bucks takes this car. you can contact me at 310-8003654 this car is located in gardena ca.90247

vsiev
10-09-2004, 03:42 PM
i am interested, but do you have any pictures. thanks

SoCalSilvia
10-09-2004, 04:37 PM
send me some pics too if possible- [email protected]

How many miles are on it? What paperwork have you lost or what do you still have? Can it still be registered fine?

sickdoode
10-09-2004, 06:30 PM
I would like some pictures of the damage. Please email me at [email protected]

dnbwithweed
10-10-2004, 01:38 AM
the rear end on it is minor damge really.i dont have a difital camera so i cant take any pictures , as i said its not worth registering.any more questions just call me.

sickdoode
10-10-2004, 12:04 PM
What kind of papers do you need to register the vehicle. I thought youjust needed a pink slip.

SoCalSilvia
10-10-2004, 02:26 PM
hmm... i'm not trying to crap on your sale or anything like that, but something just sounds "fishy" to me. You got it smogged, you say it runs perfectly fine, the only thing wrong with it is a bit of MINOR rear end damage, but it is "not worth registering." Correct me if I am wrong, but minor rear damage is not something serious that would suddenly turn a S13 into a parts car. The only reason I bring it up is because my friend bought a car in a similar situation to this(92 Legend) and it turned out the car was stolen and he got charged with possession of stolen property without even knowing it.

Like I said man, not trying to crap on your sale, just trying to figure it out here. If it's legit, I'd be the first one in line to buy it, but from the limited information you have given us, something just doesn't add up.

sickdoode
10-10-2004, 02:36 PM
socal thanks for your input, you just spoke my mind. Seriously though dnb, if this is legit, im definnitely down to buy your car. My 240 was stolen about 2 weeks ago and i need to start over. This would be perfect.