PDA

View Full Version : PW:FBI Uncovers Possible Cache of Unlabeled Kerry Plans

RJF
10-09-2004, 10:05 AM
FBI Uncovers Possible Cache of Unlabeled Kerry Plans
(2004-10-09) -- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) said today it has found what may be a cache of plans by John Forbes Kerry to address the crises in health care, the economy, Iraq and a host of other national traumas.

"We were called in on the case after the plans had gone missing through two presidential debates," said an FBI spokesman. "I have to caution you, however, that it may take several months or more to translate these documents and discover whether they are, in fact, plans. It's still up in the air because the file folders in which we found them had no labels. Apparently, Mr. Kerry doesn't like to label anything."

A spokesman for the Kerry-Edwards campaign refused to comment directly on the FBI discovery.

"Sen. Kerry has said 'I have a plan' and we will leave it at that," said the unnamed source. "The FBI, at the direction of John Ashcroft, is on a fishing expedition to embarrass John Kerry just before the election."

The source noted that "when Martin Luther King Jr. said 'I have a dream' no one demanded that he prove it. Why should Sen. Kerry be held to higher standard?"

http://www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/001869.html

When are we supposed to hear the details of all his plans?

TurK
10-09-2004, 11:23 AM
fuck em both were all fuckd

SilviaNinja240
10-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Is this even real? I like funny the motto of scrappleface, "news fairly unbalanced"
And why would the FBI be investigating Kerry? He hasn't even done anything yet. There is no reason for them to be involved, more lies, lies and lies.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/ has more realistic news than this.

btw, if you want to see his plan then go to www.johnkerry.com and see it for yourself

Andrew Bohan
10-09-2004, 11:29 AM
i vote for RJF as the most anti-kerry person ever. he even goes out of his way to bash him!

24Zero
10-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Kerry is a bone head with no direction. A clueless, career politician.

SilviaNinja240
10-09-2004, 12:44 PM
I was hoping JEdward would be a John Edwards supporter :(
anyways to counter..
Bush is stupid :p

RJF
10-09-2004, 01:27 PM
i vote for RJF as the most anti-kerry person ever. he even goes out of his way to bash him!

Like no one here bashes Bush..........

The article was a joke...it's poking fun at his "plans" for everything, yet no substantive details.

I could go out and say I have a plan for this and that, but no one's going to elect me. Why isn't the press pushing him for more details....may it be bias. :)

Geez, you Kerry supporters must be getting nervous. I hate to say it, but Hillary would have been a better choice.

SilviaNinja240
10-09-2004, 01:40 PM
I just wasn't sure if you were kidding or not, I think it might have just been instinct ;)
I think that would be a smashing idea for Hilary to run next time

RJF
10-09-2004, 02:01 PM
I think that would be a smashing idea for Hilary to run next time

2088 - Rudy vs. Hillary

Let's get ready to rumble! :coold:

RJF
10-09-2004, 02:21 PM
*** JOKE WARNING ****

Debate Sways Uncommitted Kerry to Vote for Self
(2004-10-08) -- Among a crowd of 141 uncommitted voters, at least one left Friday night's presidential debate finally persuaded to vote for the Democrat candidate.

"I think I was persuasive, compelling and lucid tonight," said John Forbes Kerry. "Consequently, I've earned my vote. I came in genuinely uncommitted, undecided. But I'm walking out of here tonight virtually assured of supporting myself for President of the United States."

A spokesman for the Kerry-Edwards campaign said Mr. Kerry's endorsement of his own candidacy represented "the beginnings of a tidal shift among uncommitted voters."

"John Kerry's exactly the kind of man we need to reach," said the unnamed spokesman. "Our next battle is to actually get him to show up at the polling place on November 2 and follow through on the emotional surge he's feeling tonight."

http://www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/001868.html

Bin Laden Deputy Thanks Kerry for 'Great Ideas'
(2004-10-01) -- In a tape aired on Al-Jazeera TV, Usama bin Laden's top deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri, thanked Democrat presidential candidate John Forbes Kerry for the "great ideas he shared during last night's debate."

On the tape, still under analysis by the CIA, Mr. al-Zawahiri notes that Mr. Kerry's debate remarks were a "terrific brainstorming session for our associates who seek targets of opportunity to advance the cause of our peaceful religion."

Mr. Zawahiri said he appreciated the "virtual invitation" implied in the following statements by Mr. Kerry:
-- "The president hasn't put one nickel - not one nickel - into the effort to fix some of our tunnels and bridges and most exposed subway systems."
-- "The president - 95 percent of the containers that come into the ports, right here in Florida, are not inspected."
-- "Civilians get onto aircraft and their luggage is X-rayed, but the cargo hold is not X-rayed.
-- "And there's an enormous undone job to protect the loose nuclear materials in the world that are able to get to terrorists."
-- "The president, also unfortunately, gave in to the chemical industry, which didn't want to do some of the things necessary to strengthen our chemical plant exposure."

Mr. Kerry, a professional Vietnam veteran who is also a U.S. Senator, said "it's important for the global community to understand our vulnerabilities so that we don't appear arrogant, thus inviting a terrorist attack."

http://www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/001860.html

FastBack 240
10-09-2004, 10:06 PM
im sorry but if Hillary is president then we are truely doomed.

SimpleS14
10-09-2004, 10:15 PM
what does PW mean?

Andrew Bohan
10-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Political Warning!

don't look if you dont wanna see a political discussion

evilimport
10-10-2004, 02:28 AM
you are right about that.

RJF
10-10-2004, 01:14 PM

Agreed. But I think the race wouldn't definitely be more interesting.

---------------------------------------------------

Kerry took his eye off the ball. Looks like he's throwing a javalin(sp?) instead of a ball. Could say something else, but I don't want to offend any girls. :)
http://powerlineblog.com/archives/r1141944921.jpg

nismo2491
10-10-2004, 05:20 PM
10 out of 10 terrorists agree:
<B>ANYBODY BUT BUSH</B>
---------------------------------------
saw that on a bumper sticker the other day. its true.

KEvin
To err is human
to forgive is divine
Neither is marine corps policy

RJF
10-10-2004, 05:38 PM
http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/parodies/kerry_security_services.jpg

BSeay
10-10-2004, 11:10 PM
I figure that with either one in office we're fucked either way....

Inland180
10-11-2004, 01:51 AM
Sorry but if its bush vs. kerry, then i would vote for bush even if i didnt like him just because kerry is just garbage!

EchoOfSilence
10-11-2004, 02:28 AM
Nader. so the third party can bring up issues that neither of them will address