PDA

View Full Version : FS: full part out of 98 SE and some 96 parts

projectRDM
10-09-2004, 07:24 AM
I've located and purchased a new car finally, so parts will begin to come off and become available. The car is a 1998 S14 SE, Ultra Red, automatic. Nearly everything will be sold to accomodate room for existing parts, so please read the list carefully. The motor is not for sale, but parts will be available later on from it. 5speed swap parts are not available either.

First thing to go will be the interior, everything is for sale, from dash to rear deck. This car is in showroom condition and is near perfect, except the radio trim panel, which can be bought cheap anyway, so don't bother asking about it. Due to increased cost and hassle I will not ship large/heavy items to the West Coast.

Dash with airbags, spiral cable, and controller- $450
Seats, front and rear- $300
Center console- $25
A/C vent trim panel- $20
Gauge trim panel- $20
Door panels-$65 each
Rear quarter panels, lower- $30 each
Apillar trim - $10 each
B/C pillar trim- $15 each
Headliner- $50
Rear deck cover- $25
Sill plates- $10 each
Kick panels- $5 each
A/C head- $50
SE gauge cluster- $75

These prices are negotiable, but do not include shipping.

Within the next few weeks these parts will be available as well:

Full Kouki front end (bumper, upper retainer, fenders, hood, all lights, fender liners)- $1000
Kouki tailights- $450
Kouki SE sideskirts- $300
Decklid w/ spoiler- $125

Doors, door parts, and glass will be sold when time allows, but you can email me to put your name down for something if you need it.

Also:

5lug hub full set with front spindle and LCA- $550
S14 SE alloy wheels- $250 with good tires
Various brake/suspension components.

There will be more in the coming weeks, plus leftovers from my old car, so keep checking for updates and email at [email protected] with any questions or additional information. I will NOT reply to posts in this thread, email will be the only correspondance. Nothing aftermarket will be up for sale until everything is finalized. Parts will be moved to Ebay soon after removal to offset the cost of the car.

My old car will be available for sale when the swapping is complete, it will be an empty shell for those looking for an drift/race/drag car, or someone looking to get out a severly wrecked car. Price and parts left on it will be finalized later on as well.

Again, email me for any questions or information on parts, and please include a zipcode.

sc300turbo
10-09-2004, 08:13 AM
i got dibs on seatbelts as long as there black or grey
[email protected]
email was sent

Destructo
10-09-2004, 09:57 AM
you have a drivers side steering knuckle or strut rod i would take them. 5 lug style thanks.

Dousan_PG
10-09-2004, 10:35 AM
lets practice reading today

he said:

" I will NOT reply to posts in this thread, email will be the only correspondance"