PDA

View Full Version : Check out this chick...

CleanS14
10-08-2004, 03:33 PM
What do you think...??? (http://www.tougefriends.com/media/html/modules.php?file=article&name=News&sid=14)

cali240sxdrifter
10-08-2004, 03:37 PM
i know her personally

boy she is a awesome person

she also got tick off about that quote when you first had the article up, but i guess you guys took it off... good for you =)

Var
10-08-2004, 03:44 PM
1-i think she's hot

2- she looks kinda like paris hilton

3- i give more respect to ppl who race in the mountains than on the track, so if she's not bullshitting, then she's on my A-list.

evilimport
10-08-2004, 03:48 PM
^ perfectly done! My thoughts exactly....

I need one of those chicks....

Kid Zelda
10-08-2004, 03:54 PM
I like her shoes .. she got some flavor ..

holisticbeatz
10-08-2004, 04:12 PM
I'd bang her.

fastpace
10-08-2004, 04:32 PM
she looks pretty good, can't really tell too much because of her sunglasses on.

kazuo
10-08-2004, 04:48 PM
http://www.lazypenguin.net/poop/do_her_in_the_butt.bmp

machoonthetop
10-08-2004, 04:54 PM
:hitit: messagelength

kandyflip445
10-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Nice car. I thought the pic of her hanging upside down was funny.

Chernobyl
10-08-2004, 05:02 PM

Her shoes PWN!
I like Pumas too....
http://members.aol.com/newtheory/images/wheels.jpg

Rennen
10-08-2004, 05:09 PM
Touge Friends: What do you like most about your car?
This is probably going to sound rather redneck and silly, but I love the fact that I can take it off road and mudding. (Ps I’m not a redneck at all! I was born and raised in Miami, FL). The STi has been able to handle any abuse I can dish out, which is a definite plus. A lot of people are amazed at how much I beat up my car, but my excuse is that it was born and bred for rally so it can handle it. So far it’s doing quite well at it!

awesome! A girl who likes to get her car dirty. I have alot of respect for anyone (especially a girl) who takes their daily driver into that many forms of motorsport.

-Matt

cali240sxdrifter
10-08-2004, 05:34 PM
she's on her way to a rally event right now her 4-5th one i believe

S14DB
10-08-2004, 05:44 PM
My friend (who's also a girl) could take her... in the dirt.

HyperTek
10-08-2004, 06:34 PM
i like burnettes..

TiNMAN
10-08-2004, 06:37 PM
she has big feet

kidinthehall
10-08-2004, 07:37 PM
i like burnettes..

I think you mean brunettes....

Omnis
10-08-2004, 08:13 PM
awesome. love her car too.

balmo
10-08-2004, 10:10 PM
mad props to her!

Salty_X
10-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Mindreader.

I like her.

nightwalker
10-08-2004, 10:42 PM
If she had a dick, she would let all you guys suck it, cause I'm sure her ass is already chaffed from Touge Friends.

TK
10-08-2004, 11:34 PM
My friend (who's also a girl) could take her...

i'd pay to watch that :bigok:

BSeay
10-09-2004, 03:12 PM
i'd pay to watch that :bigok:

Your damn right...

warpig2003
10-10-2004, 11:15 AM
http://www.lazypenguin.net/poop/do_her_in_the_butt.bmp

hey man... where is this pic from? i think i know the guy in the middle...

Dutchmalmiss
10-12-2004, 09:59 PM
the pic with her hanging, let's hope she didn't fall.....

AKADriver
10-12-2004, 11:15 PM
hey man... where is this pic from? i think i know the guy in the middle...

haha, I dunno, but I've seen him before:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/akadriver1/images/vw-rocks.jpg

:rofl:

asad
10-14-2004, 10:03 AM
she has big feet

Better for heel-and-toeing.

Asad

old_s13
10-14-2004, 11:51 AM
tell me...

why is it that SO many of these car girls (the majority):

1) dont work on their car, as in PUT IN WORK. I am not talking about cleaning and air filter or changing oil, or changing tires. I am asking you, why dont they change transmissions, drop differentials, etc.

2) why do most of these import-girls have to be all girly and flaunt their femininity? its quite obvious you cant be hot and work on your car at the same time, because cuts, grease, and all that shit becomes obvious. SO, if you're gonna be a "car girl" it doesnt help when you look perfect. My hands are all cut up for a reason, and its because i put in work. Even when i'm dressed in a suit, you can still tell what i do just by looking at my hands. most of these girls LOOK like they DONT work on cars.. which leads me to believe, who is?

3) i've never met a girl who can beat my ass in street fighter 2, i've never met a girl who can seriously dish some driving out on the road. not saying they dont exist, but i sure as hell am not going to give someone props just because they have an article on a website. think about it, reverse the role.. if i had my own article up there.. i wouldnt expect people to give me props. actually, i wouldnt even HAVE an article of me on there in the first place, because its fucking egotistical and stupid. people who enjoy the sport can do it naturally, without all this girl-glamour BULLSHIT.

"Apart from representing female drivers, I want to build a solid relationship with my sponsors, and through your support I will aggressively promote your products as much as I promote myself. Sponsorship should be beneficial to both parties, and not just the acceptance of free products."

yeah, keep promoting yourself honey.. you're doing a good job.

s14srpilot
10-14-2004, 02:20 PM
tell me...

why is it that SO many of these car girls (the majority):

1) dont work on their car, as in PUT IN WORK. I am not talking about cleaning and air filter or changing oil, or changing tires. I am asking you, why dont they change transmissions, drop differentials, etc.

2) why do most of these import-girls have to be all girly and flaunt their femininity? its quite obvious you cant be hot and work on your car at the same time, because cuts, grease, and all that shit becomes obvious. SO, if you're gonna be a "car girl" it doesnt help when you look perfect. My hands are all cut up for a reason, and its because i put in work. Even when i'm dressed in a suit, you can still tell what i do just by looking at my hands. most of these girls LOOK like they DONT work on cars.. which leads me to believe, who is?

3) i've never met a girl who can beat my ass in street fighter 2, i've never met a girl who can seriously dish some driving out on the road. not saying they dont exist, but i sure as hell am not going to give someone props just because they have an article on a website. think about it, reverse the role.. if i had my own article up there.. i wouldnt expect people to give me props. actually, i wouldnt even HAVE an article of me on there in the first place, because its fucking egotistical and stupid. people who enjoy the sport can do it naturally, without all this girl-glamour BULLSHIT.

"Apart from representing female drivers, I want to build a solid relationship with my sponsors, and through your support I will aggressively promote your products as much as I promote myself. Sponsorship should be beneficial to both parties, and not just the acceptance of free products."

yeah, keep promoting yourself honey.. you're doing a good job.

Damn dude your tampon is WAY STUCK UP there. Take it out and loosen up :blah:

Rownan
10-14-2004, 02:47 PM
Jeezus I would do indescribable things to her :yum: Hot female rally driver, that's so sexy.

CleanS14
10-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Dang... well just for good measure there's a vid of her up now :)

VID AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE (http://www.tougefriends.com/media/html/modules.php?file=article&name=News&sid=14)

old_s13
10-14-2004, 04:42 PM
s14srpilot> Damn dude your tampon is WAY STUCK UP there. Take it out and loosen up

hey maybe if you cry loud enough, she'll hear you and want to hookup.. haha TEAR...........

serious, it never ceases to amaze me how guys jock these "internet car girls"

Rennen
10-14-2004, 04:51 PM
Dang... well just for good measure there's a vid of her up now :)

VID AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE (http://www.tougefriends.com/media/html/modules.php?file=article&name=News&sid=14)

Some of the previous mentioned respect is gone.... racers tape on the wheel wells and bumper :nono: It's either a rallycar or a showcar, can't be both. One of the guys I rallyX with just bought a brand new STi and brought it out right after the break in miles were over. He also swapped out the STi brakes so he could fit his 15" rally wheels and tires. That's hardcore, bringing a car to a rally event and worrying about rock chips on parts you will never see.... not hardcore.

-Matt

cali240sxdrifter
10-14-2004, 06:49 PM
she did pretty good, 4th place out of 35. lot of experience rally drivers were out there as well.

no need to flame and stuff, its just another driver, ehh ohwell...

"tears can dry"
-master shake

TropicalJewel
10-14-2004, 09:03 PM
"i've never met a girl who can beat my ass in street fighter 2, i've never met a girl who can seriously dish some driving out on the road."

Hey Mikey,
See you the next time I am in town eh. ;) I am all about the SF2 and a lil bit o drivin fun.

Mo-

hotrodv
10-15-2004, 02:08 AM
Hot girl!!!
i think that she don't need to work on her car..lot of people don't work on his..
But a girl with a cool car is soooo sexy!!
Sometime I think that a girl don't need to talk too... :D

keepitmovin
10-15-2004, 09:36 AM
why does everything have to get sooo trendy..theres a mainstream for everything

-i'd stuff it

MurdarioStomp
10-15-2004, 09:46 AM
i gotta side with old s13 on this one. girls normally never work on their own cars as far as hardcore work and never seem to dish out any driving that is well done in my experience. i know there are many out there, i guess theyre just lost in the sea of pink car driving cellphone addicted girls

MakotoS13
10-15-2004, 09:48 AM
are you guys still wankin to the thought of some chick supposedly being into cars?

its like the whole OJ is innocent thing. i'll believe it when i see unquestionable proof.

old_s13
10-15-2004, 09:57 AM
mo> Hey Mikey, See you the next time I am in town eh. I am all about the SF2 and a lil bit o drivin fun.

hehe you're a rare breed monique! i'm up for it, but be warned.. im still gonna sweep the floor with you, and i play with chun li.

im all down for people (both guys and girls) doing "their thing" -- regardless if its a girl in the auto industry or a guy in a hair salon, doesnt matter to me.. there should never be lines that say what a person can or cannot do. but when i start seeing this magazine/web interview bullshit.. it makes me want to vommit.

i've NEVER driven my car in the canyon and had a girl creep up on me and hand my ass to me, NEVER. in fact, i dont even see many girls drive fast through the canyon.. SOME, but not many. and, the ones that do.. i've seen driving stock cars. The girls in Los Angeles rocking Porsche's.. I dont see them hauling serious ass. They're just being fancy girls, trying to get attention for driving fancy cars.

Pink stickers -- girl power, all that blah blah trendy shit -- i'm just not down with it.

I'de much rather prefer a girl shutting the fuck up and just being hardcore. Girls, can you imagine having a gay hairdresser who was all about "gay pride" and flaunted being gay? WHO CARES.. be gay and be happy, no need to flaunt all this crap.. just be good at what you do, thats all.

Andrew Bohan
10-15-2004, 10:09 AM
yuuuup, don't be a girl racer. just be a racer who's a girl. my uncle was gay, and he was a hairdresser. but when he was at the salon, he was just a hairdresser.

anyone wanna join me and kazuo in the straight pride parade, where we march down market street and kiss topless women?

MakotoS13
10-15-2004, 10:13 AM
haha, i'm down with that.

Kreator
10-15-2004, 11:21 AM
siding with olds13 and rennen on this one

girl racers, just like drifting, is a trend. Fuck trendiness.

edit (was way too many words :)):

subiegal - worth talking about
this chick - not by my standards

if you like doing something, do it, dont show it off.

sykikchimp
10-15-2004, 12:22 PM
The coolest thing about a chick like that isn't that she's "hardcore".. it's that she wouldn't care that your "hardcore". :)

Cause honestly.. my w0man is pretty much exactly like her.

old_s13
10-15-2004, 01:32 PM

can she do backflips in bed?

HaLo
10-15-2004, 01:46 PM

Well, my woman works on her car, works on my engine, gets her hands dirty, ain't a top model, ain't got crazy skills in auto-x, but she's always loved playing with cars, working in them and getting a thrill driving them. And she does not need to pose on her car, or show it off...

MurdarioStomp
10-15-2004, 02:15 PM
my w0man (lol) doesnt like cars other than to ride in mine with me when i drive it. i dont care that she doesnt care, but shes not a lame ricer chick, so thats cool. I like what old s13 said. just be a car person who is a girl. not a fuckin car girl lol omg pink stickerz lol.

its like when our skatepark first opened up in athens. there were TONS of guys out there shredding it up and doing insane stuff on their bikes/skateboards etc, but the newspaper took pictures of dumb girls there even though they were just rolling around not doing anything. they did a huge article about girl skateboarders and there were no real pictures of the girls doing anything other than riding down a slight incline. it was quite lame.

sykikchimp
10-15-2004, 04:34 PM

in fact... :p

MakotoS13
10-15-2004, 05:28 PM
things i hate more than posers:

SimpleSexy180
10-16-2004, 05:24 AM
shes kool. My girl is better anyway :p mwwhahahaaa

Inland180
10-18-2004, 02:47 AM
pretty nice looking girl with a good hobbie!!!!! A++++

WhiteNissanS13
10-18-2004, 11:19 AM
shes hotter than a frying pan.

TRUENOCOUPE
10-18-2004, 12:42 PM
s14srpilot> Damn dude your tampon is WAY STUCK UP there. Take it out and loosen up

hey maybe if you cry loud enough, she'll hear you and want to hookup.. haha TEAR...........

serious, it never ceases to amaze me how guys jock these "internet car girls"

I can careless if shes a pussy or dick unless shes out there and driving. Unlike someone else is stuck on the internet selling ricey lights... When do you go out and drive? Nevar. When do you fix your car? You DO? Oh, but it looks fucking shitty. Go sell some more rice lights that you can actually afford to fix your car.

End of story.

-Al

MakotoS13
10-18-2004, 05:16 PM
its funny, i read a retarded response, wondered who the hell would say something so stupid (especially to old_S13), then glanced at the user name... TADA! truenocoupe.

hey trueno, so do work sunset blvd for a living or is that just a hobby?

TRUENOCOUPE
10-18-2004, 05:20 PM
its funny, i read a retarded response, wondered who the hell would say something so stupid (especially to old_S13), then glanced at the user name... TADA! truenocoupe.

You are a fucking retard. Jumping on old_man's nuts.

How about you go lick his nuts.

zero.counter
10-18-2004, 05:33 PM
According to the article, she sounds rather knowledgeable. The fact that she is a woman, and young one by that with a pretty nice figure means alot to companies looking for advertising boards. She will fit the niche that is not very popular, girls. Also, she is aesthetically pleasing, which in this age of sexually provocative advertising...it is the perfect vessel for such.

This thread is going to get ugly BTW...:)

MakotoS13
10-18-2004, 05:45 PM
How about you go lick his nuts.

hey man nobody told you to bring your day job in here leave that scrotum fellatio on your corner with the rest of your "crew".

Kid Zelda
10-18-2004, 05:57 PM

Idiot, I told you .. Santa Monica blvd :rofl:

old_s13
10-18-2004, 06:02 PM
Mistake #1> Unlike someone else is stuck on the internet selling ricey lights...

ricey? You forgot the P... Pricey.

Mistake #2> When do you go out and drive?

Yesterday, I drove through the local mountains on the way to my office.

Mistake #3> When do you fix your car?

Yesterday, I removed the tints and installed the wiring for the wiper circuit so that I can drive my car during the rain. Did you forget? I've been driving my car stripped because its being rewired and repainted.

Mistake #4> Oh, but it looks fucking shitty.

How come people compliment me on its looks?

Go sell some more rice lights that you can actually afford to fix your car.

Go sell some more yeyo so that you can actually afford to buy something from me for your car. Wait a sec.. AE86? I sell lights that cost more than your entire car. Not trying to be cocky or anything, but you asked for it.

zero> According to the article, she sounds rather knowledgeable. The fact that she is a woman, and young one by that with a pretty nice figure means alot to companies looking for advertising boards. She will fit the niche that is not very popular, girls. Also, she is aesthetically pleasing, which in this age of sexually provocative advertising...it is the perfect vessel for such.

So much for being humble nowadays, huh?

TRUENOCOUPE
10-18-2004, 06:19 PM
[b]Go sell some more yeyo so that you can actually afford to buy something from me for your car. Wait a sec.. AE86? I sell lights that cost more than your entire car. Not trying to be cocky or anything, but you asked for it.

What does those lights do? Fucking NOTHING. Nothing except bling bling with no go. All shows. Why would I even waste those for my car? Does my car looks likes it going to sit at the a carshow booth looking pretty?

True, I bought the car for $100 bucks and at the end, it cost more than anything you sell even if it stock but it aint.

Not to be cocky or anything, buy I make more than your company.

I LOLed.

http://www.technotoytuning.com/misc/AlsCAR/newcar43.jpg
http://www.technotoytuning.com/misc/AlsCAR/newcar45.jpg

-Al

ThatGuy
10-18-2004, 06:23 PM
I LOLed.

Funny, I did the same thing when I read your post. You seem angry Al. Take a deep breath and count to ten, then try typing again. Maybe it will make more sense.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nightwalker
10-18-2004, 06:24 PM
hahaha, good grief. I'm glad I'm not in this one. :bowrofl:

TRUENOCOUPE
10-18-2004, 06:26 PM
hey man nobody told you to bring your day job in here leave that scrotum fellatio on your corner with the rest of your "crew".

LOL!

Nice try. I work for Oracle shithead.

"more than you can afford pal"

-Vin

TRUENOCOUPE
10-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Funny, I did the same thing when I read your post. You seem angry Al. Take a deep breath and count to ten, then try typing again. Maybe it will make more sense.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually have fun pissing off old_man.

offtopic.com>This forum.

-Al

old_s13
10-18-2004, 07:11 PM
What does those lights do? Fucking NOTHING. Nothing except bling bling with no go. All shows. Why would I even waste those for my car? Does my car looks likes it going to sit at the a carshow booth looking pretty?

What good is that AE86 without lights? Think about that next time you decide to go for a drive at night, tough guy. I dont know why you talk so much shit, every time you open your mouth I end up shutting you up. End your life already man.. before you end up having a pink username. :) haha

True, I bought the car for $100 bucks and at the end, it cost more than anything you sell even if it stock but it aint. Not to be cocky or anything, buy I make more than your company. I LOLed.

Wow, you're a baller dawg...

ps: You're posting pics because you're unsure of yourself. If you had any confidence, you'de be content doing what you do. Instead, you're trying to start shit with me and trying to make a point.. too bad that shit aint workin.

MakotoS13
10-18-2004, 07:50 PM
LOL!

Nice try. I work for Oracle shithead.

"more than you can afford pal"

-Vin

yeah, you're loaded. that's why you're making a boxy 80's toyota into a race car instead of a C5, supra, Z, or whatever. yeah, the sky is the limit with you buddy. idunno about the rest of the guys but i sure am impressed. i mean, i can't possibly compare anything i've ever done to ripping apart a car to build it from the ground up and working for a company that pays me more than i'm worth.

my nuts are off to you buck rogers.

S14DB
10-18-2004, 08:53 PM
Oracle don't pay shit anymore.

G_Fish240
10-18-2004, 09:52 PM
So much for being humble nowadays, huh?

I guess anyone who gets sponsors and magazine coverage (male or female) is'nt humble then right?
She happends to be a girl that likes to drive her car and is also pretty. She might not the best but I don't think she claimed to be. Pretty face + nice car = $$$.

Since she is a pretty girl you are saying she should turn down sponsors/ magazine coverage? Why?

G_Fish240
10-18-2004, 09:55 PM
yeah, you're loaded. that's why you're making a boxy 80's toyota into a race car instead of a C5, supra, Z, or whatever. yeah, the sky is the limit with you buddy. idunno about the rest of the guys but i sure am impressed. i mean, i can't possibly compare anything i've ever done to ripping apart a car to build it from the ground up and working for a company that pays me more than i'm worth.

my nuts are off to you buck rogers.

He is a sponsored driver with a sponsored car, wtf have you done with your 240sx? Why didn't you get a C5 or supra or Z since your on "baller status"

nightwalker
10-18-2004, 10:18 PM
I have to give credit to Al. If Gabe at T3 is willing to sponsor his crazy ass, then he's got to be doing something right.

Plus, I think the shop he was associated with is hooking up my boy Mark and his FD.

old_s13
10-19-2004, 12:26 AM
I guess anyone who gets sponsors and magazine coverage (male or female) is'nt humble then right?

Never said that. You get coverage when you DESERVE coverage. Has she done anything with her skills to deserve attention? So far, a pretty face and an interest in cars ISNT enough for me.

She happends to be a girl that likes to drive her car and is also pretty.

You said it, its enough for YOU.. but NOT enough for ME.

She might not the best but I don't think she claimed to be.

So then, why all the attention?

Pretty face + nice car = $$$.

No. Pretty face + dressing like a stripper and stripping = $$$.

He is a sponsored driver with a sponsored car, wtf have you done with your 240sx? Why didn't you get a C5 or supra or Z since your on "baller status".

Why ask such a stupid question? Did Makoto say he was anything special? Is he bragging? Is he trying to show off and gain recognition by showing pics of a stripped Corolla?

I swear some people are just so fucking narrow minded and shallow.. you think by showing off that you GAIN respect in this world. Why cant people just do things WITHOUT all the fucking publicity, show, and trend?

zero.counter
10-19-2004, 01:06 AM
It can sometimes be advantageous to have lackeys back up their superiors, loyalty does not come without a price. Self-esteem is ocassionally boosted by the feeling of being needed within a group of sorts. It fills a void within ourselves, thus creating a false sense of inclusion.

G_Fish240
10-19-2004, 01:31 AM
Never said that. You get coverage when you DESERVE coverage. Has she done anything with her skills to deserve attention? So far, a pretty face and an interest in cars ISNT enough for me.
I agree with you, but you aren't looking at it from a magazine perspective which is fine i guess because you don't run a magazine (to my knowledge) Seems like you are pissed at captilalism

You said it, its enough for YOU.. but NOT enough for ME.
She is pretty to me, never said anything about being ENOUGH, how can she be enough, I don't know her, but yes she is pretty.

So then, why all the attention?
Because she has a nice car and a vagina. You might not like how it works and I don't either but that is how the world is. Remember that contract you signed that said the world would be fair? Did'nt think so

No. Pretty face + dressing like a stripper and stripping = $$$.
yeah thats pretty much right.

Why ask such a stupid question? Did Makoto say he was anything special? Is he bragging? Is he trying to show off and gain recognition by showing pics of a stripped Corolla?
Makato talked about TRUENOCOUPE using a boxy 80s corolla (which it is) and it came off like he is saying his 240sx is better. Why bag on another persons car which is better then yours?

I swear some people are just so fucking narrow minded and shallow.. you think by showing off that you GAIN respect in this world. Why cant people just do things WITHOUT all the fucking publicity, show, and trend?
Short answer: $$$(for the magazines she is in) and in turn she gets sponsors. Maybe she doesnt give a fuck about gaining respect, maybe she just wants to drive. Getting free stuff/ sponsors is a good way to continue driving don't you think? Or should she turn down sponsors because she is pretty to some or would piss off people like old_s13. If i were here I wouldn't care what people thought, I'd just continue to drive and mooch off my free stuff/sponsors since "pretty girl racers" are a dime a dozen and there is always some new face.

I just don't see how you can be mad at anyone like her. If you were her, would you turn down sponsors/ free stuff? Hate the game, not the player.

MakotoS13
10-19-2004, 06:35 AM
Makato talked about TRUENOCOUPE using a boxy 80s corolla (which it is) and it came off like he is saying his 240sx is better. Why bag on another persons car which is better then yours?

okay first of all i never said i got this fabled baller status. i don't drive a vette cause i can't afford it right now, big effin deal. i'm a 21 year old that recently graduated college.... big surprise. second of all saying that car is better than mine cause he's sponsored would be the exact same thing as me talkin trash. besides, no matter what he does it'll still look like gremlin or whatever. finally my car IS better than his cause it's a 240 and we all know that 240's are the best things EVER in the history of ANYTHING.

:)

p.s. oh yeah, i rip on trueno cause he's a wanker, the fact that he was talkin trash to someone that actually HAS my respect only amplifies the urge to belittle the idiot. it's really as simple as that.

old_s13
10-19-2004, 09:19 AM
Short answer: $$$(for the magazines she is in) and in turn she gets sponsors. Maybe she doesnt give a fuck about gaining respect, maybe she just wants to drive. Getting free stuff/ sponsors is a good way to continue driving don't you think? Or should she turn down sponsors because she is pretty to some or would piss off people like old_s13. If i were here I wouldn't care what people thought, I'd just continue to drive and mooch off my free stuff/sponsors since "pretty girl racers" are a dime a dozen and there is always some new face.

No, getting free stuff is a good way to show that you are selfish. Now, I wont say thats her motive because in the article I already quoted her when she said shes NOT trying to just accept free stuff, she's trying to support the companies that supported her. BUT, the point is still the same.. this whole sponsor shit is WAY over-blown.

Do you know how many e-mails I get regarding sponsoring, people wanting FREE shit? Do you know how many businesses in the industry have to deal with this? There's SO many people who want free shit, its pathetic.. a bunch of users. The bigger fish who accept sponsorships, rarely drive their car because the sponsors end up getting good control over their car and tell the owner how often it can or cannot be used. I know a lot of people who cant drive their cars because they are "sponsored." Kinda goes against "driving" now, doesnt it?

I just don't see how you can be mad at anyone like her. If you were her, would you turn down sponsors/ free stuff? Hate the game, not the player.

I am not mad, I am just expressing my view thats all. If I was like her, I'de be more interested in driving and learning -- rather than showing off in a mag and doing this whole sponsor thing. Im not hating the player, I'm hating the weak ass magazines who think they lead the scene. I cant think of many magazines I enjoy reading, mostly because the US-mags always tend to over-hype everything. Just because something has a custom manifold or a custom turbo.. they think its special and holy. Do they drive the shit out of cars and show how much abuse they can endure? Not really.. a fancy paint job and a dyno sheet is enough to impress most idiots out here. You ask about the magazines, they're just trying to stay afloat by searching for new content.. something that they can fill their shit up and claim as content. Magazines are always trying to over-hype shit up, play out businesses.. play out trends, etc.. rarely do I see them writing good content. Check out any Super Street or Sport Compact Car, when they feature a car most of the pics are zoomed in on a carbon fiber panel or angled on an HRE wheel. You can probably just take a picture of the wheel, no need for anything else huh?

As for me and her, I too fix up my own car with parts.. and I pay for them. I've never had anything sponsored, because I dont believe in that shit. I get stuff at cost and even then, I feel guilty when a friend hooks me up at cost because I know I am taking stock away from his inventory.. I want to atleast kick them down with some profit or set them up with some lights.

derux
10-19-2004, 10:16 AM
hey old_S13,

Does this mean that you will sponsor me or do I still have to pay that invoice???

Need some high beams for the datsun now. The low beams are all mounted.

MakotoS13
10-19-2004, 11:22 AM
does the guy get a brand new motor when he blows one? does he get brand new race spec suspension parts when those break? does he get free tire? wheels? body work?

i mean, if you get a fully built race car for FREE that's sponsorship... hell, a race motor would be enough.... what is this guy rockin that's so great anyhow? i see welds and metal, big effin deal... is the bucket "donated"?

old_s13
10-19-2004, 11:32 AM
hey old_S13,

Does this mean that you will sponsor me or do I still have to pay that invoice???

Need some high beams for the datsun now. The low beams are all mounted.

yes i know, i have them set aside for you. sorry for not ringing back, i've got some deadlines to take care of. but like i said, the high beams are here.. i can ship them out by the end of this week. i'll call you before then, of course.

- mike

cali240sxdrifter
10-19-2004, 11:54 AM
i know you guys bag on her, but in her denfense...

this is not a highly poplar website that is visted like Import Tuner, Super Street, etc etc... this is a website that is known inside the drifting community. So its not like she's going to get famous over night like Nadine did with the many magzines and videos she's in.

its not like she (jo) is going to everyone and saying, "hey, i want sponsorship." this is far from it. From a few post before, companies like to get girls to give sponsorship, because well cute,hott,sexy, whatever girls sell... theres no doubt about it. In jo's case she is just there acting like her self and she gets offered free stuff. She was invited by her boyfriend a team member from Falken a few months ago for a before anda after party at a drift event they were hosting. She got to meet the reps from Falken at the party, hung out with them, and right there they told her "so your going to need tires for your ralley car? well you got them." She wasn't even expecting it. At the Laguna Seca event she got some goodies from them again.

So am just trying to say that she isn't the one going "hey hey, give me free stuff" and junk. Cause well she can't get sponsorships cause she wants her phd in chem.

TRUENOCOUPE
10-19-2004, 12:10 PM
I hate to brag or even talking about drifting on the internet, Phuckdrifting. I only put shithead on their place when asking my credibility. You are a fucking shithead. To answer your question...

does the guy get a brand new motor when he blows one? Yes. MTSS provides the motor for me.

does he get brand new race spec suspension parts when those break?
Yes. T3 makes shitloads of suspension for AE86. He's my main sponsor.

does he get free tire?
Yes. Im sponsored by Falken Tires.

wheels?
Konigs have provided me 5 sets of wheels. Is that enough?

body work?
and Yes. Pilipinas Autobody will fix my car anytime when theres damage.

i mean, if you get a fully built race car for FREE that's sponsorship... hell, a race motor would be enough.... what is this guy rockin that's so great anyhow? i see welds and metal, big effin deal... is the bucket "donated"?

You don't exactly know anything about me do you?
The cage was done by www.em-racing.com. They sponsored me since they think I deserved it. Im 21 years old so whats the big effin deal? I think, or maybe you dont but I deserved every sponsorship that I got, why...

I have gone to a 300 plus tracks days on the last three years. I was a redbull karting driver. I do my own private drifting events and I have done atleast 10 track days. I whored myself out and I didn't go out there to even ask anyone for sponsorship until I know I was good enough. Apparently, people thinks so. :cool:

So what have you done to your car?

My car > Your Car.

/End.

old_s13
10-19-2004, 12:22 PM
So what have you done to your car? My car > Your Car.

haha you are SUCH a fucking retard.. i dont even care to be polite with your wish-wash ass anymore. Why is it that YOU have to talk highly about yourself? Are you such a weaksauce motherfucker that you cant let others speak about you, FOR YOU? Thats the point.. you're 21 and your head is so filled with fluff about yourself, that you have to keep chanting away the little that you have.. as if its god's gift to this world.

"Oh Hi, I work for oracle.. i make more than you"
"Hello, my name is Al.. I cant write for shit, my grammar is horrible but guess what... check out me in my car, sliding"
"hello, al here again.. check out this AE86 that i got for 100 dollars.. its going to be a race car"

jesus, shut the fuck up already haha.. you're so gay, that you're BEYOND gay. West hollywood isnt gay enough to hold you back. why? Because you're ULTRA_GHEY. From now on, I am going to call you TUNACOUPE_UG-EDITION...

haha man, i've never seen ANYONE whip out the "penis comparison ruler" more than you Al, you seriously are one insecure mofo.

Bigups,
Mike

old_s13
10-19-2004, 12:28 PM
this is not a highly poplar website that is visted like Import Tuner, Super Street, etc etc... this is a website that is known inside the drifting community.

what is this speak of a "drifting community" -- is it a community specialized in talking about and setting your cars up for the sacred ART of DRIFTING. Maybe I can create a crew called DARE TO DRIFT. Seriously now, is there a GRIP community that I dont know about? How come? MAYBE BECAUSE ITS TREND BULLSHIT. Touge-FRIENDS? Translation: Mountain-pass friends?!?! What kind of bullshit is this.. absolute rubbish.. trendy crap is what it is.

She got to meet the reps from Falken at the party, hung out with them, and right there they told her "so your going to need tires for your ralley car? well you got them." She wasn't even expecting it.

Yeah yeah.. thats like being in a bar and having guys buy you drinks. SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.. you didnt ASK for them, but of course.. why not.. if a guy is stupid enough to buy them for you, WHY NOT.

A woman who didnt care, who uses guys.. will say SURE. A girl who KNOWS the underlying secret, that he's buying you a drink because:
a) He wants to get you drunk
b) He wants to get in your pants
c) He wants to buy YOU

No woman (or person) with self respect is quick to just accept things. Again, not saying this directly about her.. she could be a cool as girl, no doubt.. but the free shit has its limitations. When you whore yourself out, dont be surprised when people start treating you like one.

its JUST like Dave Chappelle says, dress up like a hoe.. dont be surprised when you start getting treated like one.

TRUENOCOUPE
10-19-2004, 12:36 PM
So what have you done to your car? My car > Your Car.

haha you are SUCH a fucking retard.. i dont even care to be polite with your wish-wash ass anymore. Why is it that YOU have to talk highly about yourself? Are you such a weaksauce motherfucker that you cant let others speak about you, FOR YOU? Thats the point.. you're 21 and your head is so filled with fluff about yourself, that you have to keep chanting away the little that you have.. as if its god's gift to this world.

"Oh Hi, I work for oracle.. i make more than you"
"Hello, my name is Al.. I cant write for shit, my grammar is horrible but guess what... check out me in my car, sliding"
"hello, al here again.. check out this AE86 that i got for 100 dollars.. its going to be a race car"

jesus, shut the fuck up already haha.. you're so gay, that you're BEYOND gay. West hollywood isnt gay enough to hold you back. why? Because you're ULTRA_GHEY. From now on, I am going to call you TUNACOUPE_UG-EDITION...

haha man, i've never seen ANYONE whip out the "penis comparison ruler" more than you Al, you seriously are one insecure mofo.

Bigups,
Mike
Jealousy sucks. It wasn't me that talk about "pricey" shit. It was you remember?

I never brought up anything about my car, it was you that talk about my 86.

LOL.

Get your shit straight. You are still a fag and will always be the biggest fag thats stuck in Zilvia selling POS lights for carshow people.

-Al

TRUENOCOUPE
10-19-2004, 12:40 PM
$250 for this POS?

http://clearcorners.com/products/nissan/240sx1/F_sig2/

OMG! Who buys this rice shit. Its just another APC company.

NervGS
10-19-2004, 12:46 PM
Truenocoupe.

You're like that annoying kid at school who thinks he's cool despite the rubbish literally pouring out of his mouth.

Keep typing away. Your wisdom is nothing short of astounding.

-glenn

TRUENOCOUPE
10-19-2004, 12:48 PM
Truenocoupe.

You're like that annoying kid at school who thinks he's cool despite the rubbish literally pouring out of his mouth.

Keep typing away. Your wisdom is nothing short of astounding.

-glenn

Thank You.

-Al

ps. I think thats what my intention is on every forum that I post. So far, its success.

cali240sxdrifter
10-19-2004, 12:58 PM
what is this speak of a "drifting community" -- is it a community specialized in talking about and setting your cars up for the sacred ART of DRIFTING. Maybe I can create a crew called DARE TO DRIFT. Seriously now, is there a GRIP community that I dont know about? How come? MAYBE BECAUSE ITS TREND BULLSHIT. Touge-FRIENDS? Translation: Mountain-pass friends?!?! What kind of bullshit is this.. absolute rubbish.. trendy crap is what it is.

Yeah yeah.. thats like being in a bar and having guys buy you drinks. SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.. you didnt ASK for them, but of course.. why not.. if a guy is stupid enough to buy them for you, WHY NOT.

A woman who didnt care, who uses guys.. will say SURE. A girl who KNOWS the underlying secret, that he's buying you a drink because:
a) He wants to get you drunk
b) He wants to get in your pants
c) He wants to buy YOU

No woman (or person) with self respect is quick to just accept things. Again, not saying this directly about her.. she could be a cool as girl, no doubt.. but the free shit has its limitations. When you whore yourself out, dont be surprised when people start treating you like one.

its JUST like Dave Chappelle says, dress up like a hoe.. dont be surprised when you start getting treated like one.

well no, i think of drifting community as...well... a group of people that are interested in it.. not the internet people, but the real people and do it and so on... i don't know what else to call it, so..ehh.. haha i don't know. i can't say 240 community cause well Touge Friend is no just 240's, its all of different things.

I get what your trying to say, but hear this...

You love your hobby right, cars, rally, drifting, working on your car, whatever right... Now you work just enough for your, apartment, bills, and university where your trying to get a PHD in Chemistry. Unless your working for top company or something, money is going to be really tight and saving is going to take months and months for tires and other stuff. Before she ever got interviewed or before anyone ever knew about her, she has bought, her Brides seats, tires, sway bars, flex coilovers, all on her own. Sure she got small discounts and what not, but 1500 for coilovers and a discount price of 1350 total is still alot of money.

So at the party (not a bar) the reps of Falken come to talk to you and they say here are some tires on us, are you going to take them? Damn right you will, cause you love this damn hobby right? you'll take any chance to take your car out and give a beating to it. Which btw she beats the living crap out of this car. Heck of course its going to be wash and shinny for a photoshoot. Your car isn't a show car (i seen the pics hehe) but still the outside is very clean and nice. Her car shows nothing of body mods.

So yeah, i just want to make it a little more straight cause well right now she's hating the attention from it, cause of the negative comments she gets. Hell who wouldn't. Its just a small article showing her love of her hobby. Maybe if she was showing a breast or two, and in a sexual pose then shit it be different. she's just in a skirt.

ohwell *shrugs*, good thing am not good at anything to be in a article lol

old_s13
10-19-2004, 01:26 PM
calidrifter> So yeah, i just want to make it a little more straight cause well right now she's hating the attention from it, cause of the negative comments she gets. Hell who wouldn't. Its just a small article showing her love of her hobby. Maybe if she was showing a breast or two, and in a sexual pose then shit it be different. she's just in a skirt.

you make perfect sense.. and im not hating on her or girls in the "scene" trying to enjoy the sport.

all i really do is speak my view on the matter, because as a car enthusiast myself.. i get more impressed from girls who just DO IT, without the glamour and fame. the ones who dont care what people think. if they are out there, good for them.. thats awesome.

tunacoupe-UG> $250 for this POS?

haha yeah! can you imagine, thats 2.5x the amount your shitty AE86 costs! haha dont worry though, i'll sponsor you. As your new sponsor, i'll be sure to mail you shit in a box.. that way you can happily fix your car up with MY PERSONAL POO.. just think how fun it will be, you can smear it all over your face AND your car!

hahahaha faig.

cali240sxdrifter
10-19-2004, 01:46 PM
well its awesome to get other views on the matter, cause it be just boring with just everyone saying, oh good job and all that mushy stuff...

this is just to make the story a little more straight, cause this article is to vauge and anyone can get the wrong impression about the person.

MakotoS13
10-19-2004, 01:56 PM
I hate to brag or even talking about drifting on the internet, Phuckdrifting. I only put shithead on their place when asking my credibility. You are a fucking shithead.

in my place? i asked a question to a jackass that may or may not have actual sponsors. see, i'm an Ahole and i'm proud of it. that's because i'm abrasive and enjoy makin homos like you jump through hoops.

You don't exactly know anything about me do you?

why the hell would anyone ask a question if they already knew the answer? of course i don't think you're credible. IT'S THE INTERNET, genius.

so the last three years of your life has been devoted to getting a platform sponsored... okay? with three years of effort i'd hope to see SOMETHING. tell ya what, check back in a year or two and i'll let ya know how my S13 is doin, shirly.

My car > Your Car.

uh huh, maybe if you keep tellin yourself that it'll actually be factual some day.

TRUENOCOUPE
10-19-2004, 02:42 PM
in my place? i asked a question to a jackass that may or may not have actual sponsors. see, i'm an Ahole and i'm proud of it. that's because i'm abrasive and enjoy makin homos like you jump through hoops.
:lol: I actually have more fun pissing people off the net. Its just my work. This is what I do at my job, sit around and get paid for it. Fucking homo.

why the hell would anyone ask a question if they already knew the answer? of course i don't think you're credible. IT'S THE INTERNET, genius.
No shit. Cause you are the biggest e-tard here. Look at your car for godsake. Its the biggest POS. "let me paint my car and get some attn, let me try to be an A hole which I aint good at it" Fucking shithead. You are one e-retarded kid. You are from Texas. Thats says a lot about you. Fucking swamp fag.

so the last three years of your life has been devoted to getting a platform sponsored... okay? with three years of effort i'd hope to see SOMETHING. tell ya what, check back in a year or two and i'll let ya know how my S13 is doin, shirly.
NOPE. I went out there cause its shitload of fun. I went out to drive the hell out of my car cause its what I like to do, love it? Not exactly. It was a hobby and that was it. The drifting scene exploded and I wanted to be part of it. Where are you now? 1-2 years. LMAO! Stop making your car bling and start driving that POS of yours. You gain more respect than having a car sit on some carshow booth looking pretty. You might impress a couple here and there jailbaits. Fucking fruitcake.

-Al

mrmephistopheles
10-19-2004, 02:53 PM
Fucking homo, e-tard, Fucking shithead, e-retarded kid, Fucking swamp fag, Fucking fruitcake.

-Al

Hope it was worth it, Al. Pinked for 10 days.

TokyoNights
10-19-2004, 02:57 PM
oooooo0 makado got
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/mikespeed/owned3.jpg

mrmephistopheles
10-19-2004, 02:58 PM
jackass, homos like you

Fucking idiot Texan. I warned you about this shit. Another week!

brokenben
10-19-2004, 03:20 PM
This thread is going to get ugly BTW...:)

nice. .. these threads are always the best.
yay for pink.

old_s13
10-19-2004, 04:57 PM
tUNaCOUPE-UG> This is what I do at my job, sit around and get paid for it.

Ah yes, we need more employees like you! You make oracle proud!

The drifting scene exploded and I wanted to be part of it.

Ah how cute, born in the 80s.. and now that drifting is popular you decided to put down the X-Box controller and pickup a 100 dollar AE86 and call yourself a "drifter." Wow man, my hat goes off to you.

Its no wonder you take my posts to heart, because you're the epitome of trend. Takumi is IN THE HIZOUSE! haha

While yer at it, paint your chassis pink to match your username.. muahaha!

G_Fish240
10-19-2004, 05:37 PM
I guess T3 and evolution don't know what they are doing sponsoring a wannabe "drifter" huh old_s13?
:jerkit:

zero.counter
10-19-2004, 06:56 PM
Fucking idiot Texan. I warned you about this shit. Another week!
Moderator, please set an example by not using condescending remarks like "idiot texan", because I am one (Texan) and not an idiot. Thanks man! :)

mrmephistopheles
10-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Moderator, please set an example by not using condescending remarks like "idiot texan", because I am one (Texan) and not an idiot. Thanks man! :)
Too true. I should've annotated that it's a personal remark among dipshit, I mean Makoto, and I. I agree that Texan != idiot, but was referring to something I say to him off of Zilvia.
Besides, if I thought that were true, I wouldn't be voting for a Texan to remain in the White House.
Thanks for pulling my pump card on that! :bigok:

old_s13
10-19-2004, 08:30 PM
I guess T3 and evolution don't know what they are doing sponsoring a wannabe "drifter" huh old_s13?
:jerkit:

i didnt call him a wannabe, i called him a punk ass.

words like "drifter" are stupid. if he's a "drifter" than what am i, a "gripper?"

i think the reason he's catching so much shit from me and others is because he's a dick, not because of what he does, where he works or what he drives.

he's got a nice pink name though.. how cute.

mrmephistopheles
10-19-2004, 08:43 PM
i didnt call him a wannabe, i called him a punk ass.

he's got a nice pink name though.. how cute.

Watch the name calling Mikhail. I think this would look cute, personally. old_s13

old_s13
10-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Watch the name calling Mikhail. I think this would look cute, personally. old_s13

go ahead, make me pink.. i just wont post, who's loss is that? you guys would be stuck listening to a bunch of boring bullshit.

i know you've been trying hard to keep the peace, but just remember i've ALWAYS been about NOT keeping the peace.. ever since i joined this place years ago. i dont start fights, but i sure end them. ;)

i booted myself from the socal mailing list, fresh alloy, automotive forums, the list goes on and on.. haha shiieeeet.. i was BORN in the zilvia doghouse!

citizen
10-19-2004, 09:18 PM
**[email protected][email protected]**
pinkination on everyone. Citizen takes teh win, subsequently enjoys luxurious prize!!

nismo2491
10-19-2004, 10:42 PM

I actually have fun pissing off old_man.

offtopic.com>This forum.

-Al
if you don't like the forums then don't post here douchebag.

personally I think anybody who wants to sit there and brag that they make more money than somebody else or there car is better than somebody else or whatever is pretty insecure with what they have. kind of along the same lines as a girl who keeps saying other girls are trashy, or hoes, or ugly, is 99% of the time inside worried that she herself might be a hoe, or trashy, or ugly.
KEvin

mrmephistopheles
10-19-2004, 11:02 PM
i booted myself from the socal mailing list, fresh alloy, automotive forums
SHENANIGANS!!!
I call BS on the SoCal list and FA. I WAS THERE, BISH!!! AF, I have no doubt about.

nightwalker
10-20-2004, 01:12 AM
I wonder what the Falken reps would think of Truenocoupe's (Al) sponsorship if one of them were directed to this link?

Just pondering professionalism, whether in virtual reality or not.

Johny5
10-20-2004, 07:12 AM
You are from Texas. Thats says a lot about you. Fucking swamp fag.

-Al

what kind of faggy-assed dipshit seriously uses someone's state of residence as an insult. you don't like texas? boo-fucking-hoo. 50 states, one flag, one reason. someone much less childish than you thought that would be a great idea and it is. if you don't like that, then move to your own remote island randomly insulting trees and coconuts trying to amuse yourself. and while you're there stick that fucking trueno right up your ass.

[edited by Kevin - this is your one and only warning, Johny5. Another post like this will result in adminitrative action.]

S14DB
10-20-2004, 10:25 AM
Nothings going to save this thread. So, I vote LOCK :lockd:
http://www.fochkopf.com/images/forum/makotolock.jpg

Zoom8112
10-20-2004, 11:14 AM
You are from Texas. Thats says a lot about you. Fucking swamp fag.

-Al

LOL. now we see all the texans coming in!

kazuo
10-20-2004, 05:41 PM
Nothings going to save this thread. So, I vote LOCK :lockd:

I second it. This thread became a stinking turd once Makaki decided to jump in on the fun, and it degenerated into a pissing contest between Al/Makaki and Mamos.

This thread really served no purpose to begin with, aside from me finally getting to use that "I'd do her in the butt" jpg I was saving for a special occasion.

And Kev, I am disappointed in your selection for President in the election. :(

:lockd:

Drift_Ladie
10-20-2004, 05:54 PM
first time i read this thread and all i can say is wow....

dvdevo
10-20-2004, 07:09 PM
i wanna rally =[

jdmsilvia909
10-20-2004, 09:14 PM
u guys should see herer in action she is fuckin tight!!!!!!!!!!!

nismo2491
10-20-2004, 09:46 PM
bush is the hands down better choice dammit!!!
in before da lock
KEvin

anthony240
10-20-2004, 10:16 PM
yep this thread has run it's course, way off topic now, but no before witnessing a classic brawl between the a-holes of this forum! At one point it didn't seem like the ranting didn't wanna end, especially since both Truenocoupe and old_s13 like to piss people off. It was only a matter of time before they meet in a firey confrontation, but who knew it would be in a thread about a pretty girl that's into cars? hahaha, this is why I love Zilvia!

BTW the "chick" is HOT, and yes she does look like Paris Hilton! And yes I'd take a crack at her even if she does have a bf, and it's a major plus that she has a WRX STi, and no I don't think she can get sponsorships just for being pretty, she can be an import model just fine tho, and i won't complain, i'd pick up an imprezagirl calendar as soon as it comes out!

citizen
10-20-2004, 11:49 PM
now that i've won its truly time for a lock!

mrmephistopheles
10-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Art: I offer you a sincere invitation to fondle my sack. Kerry is a liberal pussy and will bend over for anyone as long as it makes him more popular. I appreciate and respect your opinion, though.

Citizen: No, I win. :D :lockd:

Yeah, this got off course and I should've locked it yesterday. I was busy. Sue me. (not really)