PDA

View Full Version : Possible WTT(SoCal)- S14 for S13+cash

SoCalSilvia
10-08-2004, 01:27 AM
Hey there guys, I've got a 95 base model S14 that I'm considering trading for a S13+cash. My S14 has 100k miles, clean title, auto, maroon(burgandy) original paint in great condition. It is bone stock, only has top quality tint job and sony explod head unit, pre-wired for a sub. Also has ignition kill switch for anti-theft. My dad just bought the car for me thinking this is what I wanted, since he has no idea what the difference is between an S13 and S14 LOL. He just knew I wanted a 240, so he got this one for me. I've loved driving it since I've gotten it, and I've even starting looking at getting mods and settling in with this car, but the S13 won't let go of me.

As for what I'm looking for in detail: I would like the S13 to have around the same mileage as my S14, although a bit higher is fine too. Clean title preferred, but salvage will also be considered. I'm pretty open on colors, just need the car to be in good condition since this is a daily driver for me. Mods are fine, bone stock is fine, just need the car to be of quality and without problems. I'm not desperate to trade at all, especially since I have enjoyed the S14 and it is in great condition, so I will take my time waiting for the right trade possibility. As far as the additional cash from your side, I'm looking for $3,500+solid condition S13. The S13 doesn't need to be perfect, just run well and not have any major problems. I've seen alot of good condition S13's go for $1,200-$2000 so this could be a good deal for an S13 owner looking to "upgrade" to an S14.

SoCal only, I'm in Diamond Bar.

[email protected]

SoCalSilvia
10-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Will also sell outright for $5,500

kungfucowboy
10-10-2004, 10:09 PM
i don't mean to be rude or jack your thread, so if you want me to delete this post just say so and i will, but you might think of giving ppl a little more for their trade sub 120K mile s13 aren't really common and most s13's have a lot more problems than your average s14 (they are older and the build quality wasn't as good IMO). If you can find a 100k mile s13 in as good of condition as your s14 with no real problems i would be very impressed if you got it for less than 3 grand. One more thing i don't know you so i don't know if you have driven an s13 before, if you haven't you should before you make any deals, you may (or may not) find the s14 fits your needs better.

SoCalSilvia
10-11-2004, 12:39 AM
good post, you aren't being rude at all. I probably should have realized that myself. I guess when I said "a bit higher mileage" I was limiting the chances of finding an S13 right there. I am open to higher mileage cars, as long as we aren't getting near/into the 200k. I have driven the S13 and for some reason, I just like it more. The S14 does have more power and of course is more reliable, but I guess I'm just an S13 guy(taste+preference thing). Thanks for your input though.