PDA

View Full Version : FL 97 kouki with alot of goodies

240SXFINEST85
01-17-2017, 11:28 AM
For sale nissan 1997 240sx with alot of goodies! Florida car all it life no rust! Reason to sell it's time for me to buy a house needs the funds asap. Every parts i buy is brand new! Here are the list:

-s15 blacktop sr20det with garrett t28 ball bearing turbo converted to 5 speed s14 sr20det tranny
-isr fpr (brand new)
-greddy bov (brand new)
-oem valve cover gasket (brand new & replaced)
-greddy pullys (brand new)
-samco radiator hoses (brand new)
-flex a lite dual fans (brand new)
-wire specialites harness (brand new)
-white bunny 6 pucks flywheel/cutch (brand new)
-apexi n1 muffler exhaust system (brand new in box/not installed)
-apexi gt downpipe (brand new)
-p2m aluminum water reservoir (brand new)
-oem ac condenser (brand new)
-rad2 aluminum radiator (brand new)
-oe belts (brand new & replaced)
-auto fortune 500 coilovers standard rate (brand new)
-oem usdm headlight (brand new in box/not installed)
-oem usdm corner lights (brand new in boxnot installed)
-oem usdm unpainted front bumper (brand new in plastic cover/not installed)
-1 pc driveshaft (brand new)
-nismo motor mounts (brand new)

currently located in miami,fl. Car has currently 370z wheels on the rear only (18x9.5) in mint condition!!! Also has ac/ps that is not yet connected. I will throw in cosmic racing wheels 18x9.5 (front) 18x11 (rear) with brand new tires if my firm price is met right. There more i cant think of right now. I want $9,500.00 firm!! For i know i could've sell for alot more but i am looking for a quick sale. For more information or pictures pm for my numbers thank you.

d_nice
01-17-2017, 11:51 AM
looking good here

240SXFINEST85
01-17-2017, 12:52 PM
looking good here

thanks mate :)

Kingtal0n
01-17-2017, 06:37 PM
was that engine run with no air filter, how many miles.

240SXFINEST85
01-18-2017, 05:04 AM
was that engine run with no air filter, how many miles.

Yes I drove it only around the block to make sure it runs the way it should be. That the only thing it missing the air intake. I was intended to buy APEXI intake but I decided to stop due of needing cash to move to a bigger home.

Kingtal0n
01-19-2017, 04:41 PM
whats with all the new front end parts, was the car in a collision?

and so you never drove the car more than around the block? Are you the original owner/did the swap? Im just trying to make sense of this

240SXFINEST85
01-20-2017, 04:09 PM
whats with all the new front end parts, was the car in a collision?

And so you never drove the car more than around the block? Are you the original owner/did the swap? Im just trying to make sense of this

no it was never in accident...i bought the whole front because i wanted to do a complete restoration on the car i even bought the complete oem window molding (which some of the parts stop manfauctured) for $800 (which is not included in the sale)...and the car i drove it to test the motor and everything...run strong. The reason for selling is because i have a 3rd baby girl on it way so i wanted to use the cash to move to a bigger house. I honestly not a rush to sell it...i could just put a headlight corners light installed and an apexi intake and i am good to drive her...

240SXFINEST85
01-20-2017, 04:10 PM
No i am not the original owner and am actually the 3rd owner...my boy did the swap with me

240SXFINEST85
01-23-2017, 11:29 AM
Pending sale

240SXFINEST85
01-25-2017, 08:18 PM
Still for sale!!!

bmar19
01-28-2017, 12:14 AM
you are not in a rush to sell? but looking for a quick sale

you claim it wasn't in a accident and "restored" the front...but still missing part of radio bezel and ash tray

where is the old bumper and headlights?

Why isn't the new stuff put on?

Does it also come with new bumper lights?

What shop did this work cause everything is brand new?

Its a very clean looking car..but weird with no filter, NEW front ect..

240SXFINEST85
01-29-2017, 12:35 PM
you are not in a rush to sell? but looking for a quick sale

you claim it wasn't in a accident and "restored" the front...but still missing part of radio bezel and ash tray

where is the old bumper and headlights?

Why isn't the new stuff put on?

Does it also come with new bumper lights?

What shop did this work cause everything is brand new?

Its a very clean looking car..but weird with no filter, NEW front ect..

MAYBE THIS WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND BETTER OF THIS CAR AND IT UPDATED INFORMATION: https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5978590041.html

THE ONLY THING I ORDER IS THE APEXI INTAKE, WAITING FOR IT TO ARRIVE SO I CAN INSTALL IT.
I WILL CONNECT THE AC AND PS SOMETIMES THIS WEEK.
THE ONLY THING IS THE NUMBER CONTACT IS CHANGED.

BUMPER LIGHTS IS NOT INCLUDED WHY DO I WANT TO KEEP POURING MONEY INTO HER WHEN CHEAP PEOPLE DONT PAY A KOUKI LIKE IT SUPPOSED TO BE? SMH. AS IT STATED I M LOOKING FOR QUICK SALE BUT IF IT DOESNT SELL QUICK THEN I AM KEEPING HER.

bmar19
01-29-2017, 12:55 PM
MAYBE THIS WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND BETTER OF THIS CAR AND IT UPDATED INFORMATION: https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5978590041.html

THE ONLY THING I ORDER IS THE APEXI INTAKE, WAITING FOR IT TO ARRIVE SO I CAN INSTALL IT.
I WILL CONNECT THE AC AND PS SOMETIMES THIS WEEK.
THE ONLY THING IS THE NUMBER CONTACT IS CHANGED.

BUMPER LIGHTS IS NOT INCLUDED WHY DO I WANT TO KEEP POURING MONEY INTO HER WHEN CHEAP PEOPLE DONT PAY A KOUKI LIKE IT SUPPOSED TO BE? SMH. AS IT STATED I M LOOKING FOR QUICK SALE BUT IF IT DOESNT SELL QUICK THEN I AM KEEPING HER.
Already saw that link. Before I posted. That's how I saw the bumper with no lights. What shop did all the work?

Did you replace hood and fenders too or just lights, bumper.?

Please don't assume and get upset. I'm just asking basic questions. And I'm sure if you were looking at a kouki you would find things out as well.

Never once said over priced of you read my post again. Just asking questions and figuring things out. Thanks.

Caps lock was on

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

240SXFINEST85
01-29-2017, 02:21 PM
already saw that link. Before i posted. That's how i saw the bumper with no lights. What shop did all the work?

Please don't assume and get upset. I'm just asking basic questions. And i'm sure if you were looking at a kouki you would find things out as well.

Never once said over priced of you read my post again. Just asking questions and figuring things out. Thanks.

Caps lock was on

sent from my lgms631 using tapatalk

lol no the caps is normal that how i type not upset or mad at all lol....

No the fenders and hood no it original. Just the lights and bumper since i got her i didnt like the way how she looked so i ordered it brand new to make it look the way she supposed to .

240SXFINEST85
01-29-2017, 02:27 PM
already saw that link. Before i posted. That's how i saw the bumper with no lights. What shop did all the work?

Please don't assume and get upset. I'm just asking basic questions. And i'm sure if you were looking at a kouki you would find things out as well.

Caps lock was on

sent from my lgms631 using tapatalk

like i said i have few parts that it not listed as well..like the kouki wing,z32 brake calipers front and back, and all of the original window molding from nissan factory i am speaking of the back window,front window, and the complete set on both side of the doors, i believe i have the one that goes to the door mirrors as well...but i dont want to sell it those until i sell the car first. I am just testing waters what out there for the right buyer will take her home.