PDA

View Full Version : PW ? : Bush Cheated on debate...

aa87
10-03-2004, 03:38 PM
Ever wonder why he said "now let me finish" randomly in the debate?

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=3562

fastbacchris
10-03-2004, 03:49 PM
he also killed thousands of people in NY...

RJF
10-03-2004, 03:52 PM

:wtf:

I see Al Qaeda is now represented on Zilvia.

MakotoS13
10-03-2004, 03:59 PM
this crap is retarded. seriously, can we at least argue about something that's more relevant to car culture?

X-Iceman
10-03-2004, 10:35 PM
lol, so true makoto... but then again ur posting plenty when it comes to bashing kerry. but yeh, thats okay

Phlip
10-03-2004, 10:40 PM
To the thread starter: PLease see other threads before starting one with the SAME DAMN NAME.

In before the lock...

MakotoS13
10-03-2004, 10:55 PM
lol, so true makoto... but then again ur posting plenty when it comes to bashing kerry. but yeh, thats okay

it's just old as hell. everyone knows that it accomplishes nothin and i'm way passed entertained by saying the same crap over and over. i bash kerry cause he's a ribbon chasing gold diggin pussy and i like bush mainly for entertainment purposes and for his opposition to the aforementioned ribbon chasing gold digging pussy.

KA24DESOneThree
10-03-2004, 11:06 PM
Bush isn't the greatest public speaker in the world, but to accuse him of having an earpiece is simply moronic. Bush has integrity. This guy said it best: "If you watch the video he is looking directly at the moderator who on many occassion[sic] raised his hand to both Bush and Kerry when he was going to talk with him. Lehrer was gesturing to Bush and Bush said, "let me finish".[sic] Where you come up with a wireless microphone is unbelievable. And all your[sic] sheep follow your lead."

BTW: That's just a worthless blog anyway.

Phlip
10-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Bush isn't the greatest public speaker in the world, but to accuse him of having an earpiece is simply moronic. Bush has integrity. This guy said it best: "If you watch the video he is looking directly at the moderator who on many occassion[sic] raised his hand to both Bush and Kerry when he was going to talk with him. Lehrer was gesturing to Bush and Bush said, "let me finish".[sic] Where you come up with a wireless microphone is unbelievable. And all your[sic] sheep follow your lead."

BTW: That's just a worthless blog anyway.
Yeah... to accuse him of having an earpiece is moronic, who would EVER think that Bush, given the last 3 1/2 years of our lives as evidence, to be competent enough to pull such a thing off?

evilimport
10-04-2004, 04:57 AM
WOW, nice job on posting something completely retarded....way to go there, champ.

legin2
10-04-2004, 09:33 AM
WOW, nice job on posting something completely retarded....way to go there, champ.

:werd:

thats just some bullshit rumor. I was watching and the moderator was trying to butt in. and then he said let me finish.

sykikchimp
10-04-2004, 10:18 AM
yeah.. simplying implying that either man cheated is throwing dirt in the face of the moderator, and both men, and all people who were responsible for handling the debate.

Phlip
10-04-2004, 11:57 AM
yeah.. simplying implying that either man cheated is throwing dirt in the face of the moderator, and both men, and all people who were responsible for handling the debate.
Not to mention the fact that saying that Bush cheated makes one a terrorist to boot...

Mr. Badlose
10-04-2004, 09:58 PM
www.johntitor.com

^ He'll be right! Just wait until 2005!