PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Switch Portable Console Thread

exitspeed
10-20-2016, 08:34 AM
I know there's some Nintendo fans on here.

This thing looks amazing. I love that they are playing in their own world and let MS and Sony fight it out over who's dick is bigger.

From IGN:

o has officially revealed the Nintendo NX, and it has a new name, Nintendo Switch. It will be released in March 2017.

Announced in a teaser trailer, the Switch confirms the rumours we’ve heard previously - this is a powerful handheld console featuring two detachable pieces that can act as individual controllers (called Joy-Cons), and a TV-connected dock for playing on the big screen. Its physical games will come in the form of cartridges similar to those used for the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch transitions from handheld to TV mode by simply lifting the screen portion of the console out of the dock. Multiple Switch consoles can be used in tandem for local multiplayer play.

We also saw a controller shell into which two Joy-Cons can be slotted. Nintendo has announced that it will also release a more traditional Switch Pro Controller, mirroring the Wii U's Pro Controller.

The trailer shows a new 3D Mario game, Skyrim: Definitive Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, NBA 2K17, and what appear to be updated versions of Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon running on the console.

A full Zelda game on the go sounds like what dreams are made of.

http://mms.businesswire.com/media/20161020005938/en/550863/4/NX_hardware.jpg?download=1

AllThingsGravy
10-20-2016, 08:53 AM
I'll believe how good it is when it is out. Sounds like a good idea but let's be real Nintendo always comes out with these crazy out of the box ideas that are just gimmicks. I hope it's as exciting as you say but either way VR is the future so eh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

STR8 H8N
10-20-2016, 09:41 AM
:picardfp::picardfp::picardfp:

exitspeed
10-20-2016, 10:15 AM
I'll believe how good it is when it is out. Sounds like a good idea but let's be real Nintendo always comes out with these crazy out of the box ideas that are just gimmicks. I hope it's as exciting as you say but either way VR is the future so eh.

The Wii was a pretty great "gimmick". And like 100 million units were sold.

exitspeed
10-20-2016, 10:16 AM
:picardfp::picardfp::picardfp:

Were you expecting another PlayStation/XBox?

AllThingsGravy
10-20-2016, 10:19 AM
The Wii was a pretty great "gimmick". And like 100 million units were sold.
It was the first of its kind at the time that's why it sold so much but look at it and the other Wii's now. You play them once a year when your friends come over. Looking back at it now it wasn't very special.

exitspeed
10-20-2016, 10:26 AM
It was the first of its kind at the time that's why it sold so much but look at it and the other Wii's now. You play them once a year when your friends come over. Looking back at it now it wasn't very special.

Yeah. It's called innovation. It was genius timing. And do you still play the other consoles from 06? No. If you are still playing your Wii that's actually pretty amazing. I haven't even had my PS3 hooked up in 2 1/2 years.

AllThingsGravy
10-20-2016, 10:29 AM
Yeah. It's called innovation. It was genius timing. And do you still play the other consoles from 06? No. If you are still playing your Wii that's actually pretty amazing. I haven't even had my PS3 hooked up in 2 1/2 years.
The new Wii's as well as I said.

ZenkiKid
10-20-2016, 11:12 AM
This thing will be a monster once its jailbroken.

Future240
10-20-2016, 12:54 PM
Nintendo's consoles look like stoner ideas. That being said. I will be buying one. Nintendo is the only console I will always buy.

exitspeed
10-20-2016, 04:32 PM
Nintendo's consoles look like stoner ideas. That being said. I will be buying one. Nintendo is the only console I will always buy.

Nintendo is such a Japanese company through and through.

Future240
10-20-2016, 05:14 PM
Oh goodness yes.

"Hey Nintendo the market is going this way ---------->"

Nintendo: "ok"

Procedes to go
l
l
l
l
V

!Zar!
10-20-2016, 10:26 PM
Nintendo makes awesome systems for causual games, and people who like to have in-person multiplayer / party games.

I haven't been interested in a new console lately. This system sounds very interesting to me.

I feel its biggest hurdle will be battery life.

Felipe
10-21-2016, 05:20 AM
I want this instead lol
http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/14/12187296/nintendo-nes-classic-edition-announced-price-games
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ybCSiI9AucR0y9z4l_3RyVasSRc=/0x273:3215x2081/1600x900/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/50117661/NES_Classic_1.0.0.jpg

exitspeed
10-21-2016, 06:46 AM
Yeah the battery life and performance are the two big questions. They aren't announcing specs until next year. But unreal Engine 4 is supported so that's some good news.

If Zelda doesn't come on a gold cartridge I'm going to be pissed. Lol

Future240
10-21-2016, 10:08 AM
Well its running a modified version of the guts in the Nvidia shield so maybe higher version of that.

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2016/10/20/nintendo-switch/

exitspeed
10-21-2016, 10:30 AM
I want this instead lol
http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/14/12187296/nintendo-nes-classic-edition-announced-price-games
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ybCSiI9AucR0y9z4l_3RyVasSRc=/0x273:3215x2081/1600x900/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/50117661/NES_Classic_1.0.0.jpg

Yeah I'm getting that too.

kashira kureijii
10-22-2016, 08:30 AM
they had better not fuck me over and put the new zelda on this new console fam, I bought a wii U just for zelda, and if it doesn't come out on wii u ima feel like a total tool.

I seriously have like 10 hours on that stupid thing since I bought it like 3 years ago. It also doesnt play my old dvd's either, so it's useless otherwise

exitspeed
11-11-2016, 06:42 AM
NES Classic comes out today. Stopping this morning to grab one. Reviews are all awesome. The only negative is the controller cords are super short. So you'll want a long hdmi cord so you can have the console close to you.

kashira kureijii
11-11-2016, 07:56 AM
NES Classic comes out today. Stopping this morning to grab one. Reviews are all awesome. The only negative is the controller cords are super short. So you'll want a long hdmi cord so you can have the console close to you.

Will they have earthbound on it? I never got to play earthbound, and have always wondered what its like since its famous and non american market

Edit: nevermind, earthbound is a SNES game, not a NES game. Or not, i dunno. Maybe it was offered here back in the day and i just never played it, who knows

STR8 H8N
11-11-2016, 09:51 AM

sold out everywher ?

exitspeed
11-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Yeah they are sold out everywhere. Stores got a MAX of 14. WTF kinda piss poor planning was that? They should have had 5 million of those things ready to go before Christmas.

STR8 H8N
11-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Yeah they are sold out everywhere. Stores got a MAX of 14. WTF kinda piss poor planning was that? They should have had 5 million of those things ready to go before Christmas.

piss poor planning?

u rly hav no idea how this works do u?

they knw wat they r doin :facepalm:

FaLKoN240
11-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Yeah my gf had the day off and went to 5 different stores. All sold out.

Stores receiving 9-15 units each...

At the price of ONE video game they should've made WAY more than what they did.

Fucking dumb.

exitspeed
11-11-2016, 11:17 AM
piss poor planning?

u rly hav no idea how this works do u?

they knw wat they r doin :facepalm:

I get supply and demand/hype/holiday season but this is waaaaaay too few units for each store. They could have had triple the amount and still kept the hype going.

exitspeed
11-11-2016, 05:51 PM
My point exactly.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/11/11/the-nes-classic-launch-why-does-nintendo-treat-its-fans-like-this

exitspeed
01-09-2017, 08:42 AM
10pm Thursday Nintendo has an event announcing specs, price, release date, lines up. The industry is hyped about this thing. The leaks say it's basically the power of the X Box One, which is fucking amazing. Can't wait for his thing.

Future240
01-09-2017, 12:35 PM
http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/32977/nintendo-switch-expected-to-cost-under-usd-250/

exitspeed
01-09-2017, 01:52 PM
http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/32977/nintendo-switch-expected-to-cost-under-usd-250/

Yeah that's the right price, $250. I'll be in line the night before.

FRpilot
01-13-2017, 01:33 PM
Well, looks like the preorders for this thing is 299.99

under $250 would have been amazing

exitspeed
01-14-2017, 07:51 AM
Yeah I think it's $50 too expensive. I'm still getting one day one. Zelda just looks amazing. The whole Switch experience is exciting.

SimpleSexy180
01-14-2017, 10:17 AM
Did anyone notice? Those three screens?

exitspeed
01-15-2017, 04:58 AM
Did anyone notice? Those three screens?

What 3 screens?

SimpleSexy180
01-15-2017, 09:13 AM
What 3 screens?

they had a great stream

exitspeed
02-20-2017, 05:46 AM
Man I'm excited for this thing. Zelda is just going to be epic. Another photographer that I work with a lot is getting one. We travel a lot in the spring/summer/fall for shoots and we're just thinking how awesome it's going to be playing Marin Kart against each other from the other side of the plane. I think that's when it's going to really feel like a new experience for me. When I have days when I travel that I have time to just chil in the hotel when we're not shooting. I can just whip this thing out and play Zelda or whatever. So awesome.

Power wise we know now that's it's just below and X Box One. That's pretty damn amazing for a handheld. It's like what the Vita/PS3 always wanted to be.

kashira kureijii
02-20-2017, 08:05 AM
Im pretty pleased that they are putting it on wii u , that way i dont have to buy a new console just to play zelda

Kinda feel like a tool for pre-ordering zelda though, it comes out right on my midterms, so i wont get to play it until the break anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exitspeed
02-20-2017, 09:17 AM
Im pretty pleased that they are putting it on wii u , that way i dont have to buy a new console just to play zelda

Kinda feel like a tool for pre-ordering zelda though, it comes out right on my midterms, so i wont get to play it until the break anyway

I packed my Wii U away.

One day I'll finish my basement off and put all my counsoles out for all to enjoy.

Bubbles
02-21-2017, 04:58 PM
I played my Wii last night. New Super Mario Bros. Granted it probably went years not being played after I finished Mario Galaxy.

kashira kureijii
02-21-2017, 07:42 PM
I played my Wii last night. New Super Mario Bros. Granted it probably went years not being played after I finished Mario Galaxy.

Mario galaxy was pretty damn good, it reminded me of how fun it was to play mario sunshine and mario 64 as a yung stud

Bubbles
02-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Mario galaxy was pretty damn good, it reminded me of how fun it was to play mario sunshine and mario 64 as a yung stud

Exactly. Lots of fun.

Mario Sunshine was underrated. At least people knew Mario 64 was legit.

exitspeed
02-27-2017, 07:35 PM
The previews of Zelda: BoTW...wow. It sounds so amazing. The map is about twice the size of Skyrim. Holy shit. That sounds overwhelming and awesome. I can't fucking wait.

kashira kureijii
02-27-2017, 08:33 PM
The previews of Zelda: BoTW...wow. It sounds so amazing. The map is about twice the size of Skyrim. Holy shit. That sounds overwhelming and awesome. I can't fucking wait.

Fuckin same, totally hyped. I cant wait to play it in 2 wks, its gonna be awesome. I dont think i have ever played a zelda game i didnt like, and theyve had 6 years to work on it, so i"m not worried.

exitspeed
02-28-2017, 11:14 AM
Fuckin same, totally hyped. I cant wait to play it in 2 wks, its gonna be awesome. I dont think i have ever played a zelda game i didnt like, and theyve had 6 years to work on it, so i"m not worried.

I think it comes out in the same day for the Wii U...Friday.

kashira kureijii
02-28-2017, 02:33 PM
I think it comes out in the same day for the Wii U...Friday.

Yep, ima pick up mine on friday too

exitspeed
03-01-2017, 06:52 AM
Edge and Famitsu have given BoTW perfect scores. They don't come out until tomorrow though.

exitspeed
03-02-2017, 05:27 AM
Ok, Zelda is getting perfect scores from every news source.

kashira kureijii
03-02-2017, 05:53 AM
Ok, Zelda is getting perfect scores from every news source.

Ikr? IGN gave it a ten and called it a masterpiece . 1 more day fam

exitspeed
03-02-2017, 05:55 AM
Ikr? IGN gave it a ten and called it a masterpiece . 1 more day fam

I'm getting inline later today for the midnight launch. I won't get to play it until later Friday though. Damn kids.

kashira kureijii
03-02-2017, 06:01 AM
I'm getting inline later today for the midnight launch. I won't get to play it until later Friday though. Damn kids.

Better than me, im going to have to wait like a week to play it cuz midterms.

Im probably going to have to ignore all the news and stuff to avoid spoilers i dunno, sounds like thats gonna be difficult to do.
Im pretty hyped about it, havent been this hyped in a while, ive waited 6 years its gonna be epic

exitspeed
03-02-2017, 06:13 AM
Out of 17 reviews all but a few are perfect scores and the ones that aren't perfect are damn near.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/03/02/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-reviews-all-the-scores/amp/

exitspeed
03-02-2017, 01:10 PM
First in line at the GameStop by my crib.

exitspeed
03-03-2017, 06:10 AM
Got mine at midnight.
https://instagram.com/p/BRKnZfugTW_/

exitspeed
03-04-2017, 06:55 AM
I can't even express how well deserved these perfect scores are. This game is so god damn good. Things like crafting that are annoying as hell in other games are so much fun in Zelda. Seriously the scale of this world is incredible. And I'm only into the third area.

Frank_Jaeger
03-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Meanwhile I'm over here playing Majora's Mask on an emulator.

kashira kureijii
03-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Meanwhile I'm over here playing Majora's Mask on an emulator.

You"ve met a terrible fate haven"t you?

exitspeed
03-06-2017, 06:27 AM
God this game is harsh, in such a good way. There's these giant minibosses scattered about. I spent about an hr and a half trying to fight a giant troll and still haven't beat him. Heck I do t even know what I'll get if I do, but I bet it'll be awwwwesome!

TheRealSy90
03-06-2017, 10:55 AM
I couldn't resist and watched three or 4 different videos on youtube of people playing about an hour into the game from the start. It looks like so much fun, and it was amusing and very interesting how each different video they all did things differently and went different places. Love it. Unfortunately I spoiled the beginning of the game for myself but I couldn't help it XD. Luckily I haven't seen anything past the plateau, hell they barely explored the plateau in an hour lol.

Everyone is sold out locally and the consoles for sale on facebook groups etc are all asking 350-400 a pop... Think i'll just wait till it's in stock and pay msrp.

tricky_ab
03-06-2017, 04:46 PM
My interest has peaked with all of the positive Zelda reviews, but there's nothing in the pipeline that screams "play me" (to me). Going over the launch titles and other games releasing before the fall, there aren't a whole lot of games I want yet, so I can't really justify a purchase at launch.

I'm super jelly of you early adopters though, Zelda looks like a REALLY great game.

exitspeed
03-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Zelda is going to take me a year to beat at the rate I'm going. Lol

kashira kureijii
03-10-2017, 05:53 AM
Finally got to play it, and holy shit there is so much! Zelda"s gonna take forever to beat haha. The way the controls work on the wii u pad sedms to have a lot less dexterity than the old controllers, i always have trouble getting a good camera angle, but that might just be because i havent played the wii u in quite a long while

exitspeed
03-10-2017, 07:17 AM
Well, looks like the preorders for this thing is 299.99

under $250 would have been amazing

Yeah, what's $50.

I'm telling you, Breath of the Wild is the best game I've ever played. No exaggeration. I haven't played a game this much in 18 years. I've been up until 1-1:30 all night even though I know damn well my kids are waking up at 5. Zero fucks. Game is just so good, hard and FUN.

kashira kureijii
03-10-2017, 08:08 AM
Yeah, what's $50.

I'm telling you, Breath of the Wild is the best game I've ever played. No exaggeration. I haven't played a game this much in 18 years. I've been up until 1-1:30 all night even though I know damn well my kids are waking up at 5. Zero fucks. Game is just so good, hard and FUN.

How easy it is to die is surprising, i dont think i ever died so easily in the old games. Weapons break surprisingly easily too. This game is awesome, i can see why everyone is calling it a masterpiece

Frank_Jaeger
03-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Will wait 6 months for emulation to play.

supersayianjim
03-11-2017, 08:26 AM
so are the graphics on par/better than the ps4 you think??

exitspeed
03-11-2017, 09:08 AM
so are the graphics on par/better than the ps4 you think??

No. They (Nintendo) never do cutting edge power, they innovative. Graphically it's probably just beyond a PS3. But the point is, you get that graphical power ON THE GO. Which is just amazing. You've never been able to play a game like Breath of the Wild anywhere and then come home and play it on the tv too. For someone like myself who travels a lot, this thing is a dream machine. I'll take this over PS4 graphics. Because if I want that...I'll just buy a PS4 that sits there all day.

kashira kureijii
03-11-2017, 01:44 PM
No. They (Nintendo) never do cutting edge power, .

This, they"re all about making games that dont suck rather than making the same COD game with new graphics over and over for eternity

AllThingsGravy
03-11-2017, 08:03 PM
This, they"re all about making games that dont suck rather than making the same COD game with new graphics over and over for eternity

Um ps4 exclusives are the best out of any console lol

kashira kureijii
03-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Um ps4 exclusives are the best out of any console lol

http://i.imgur.com/MGr4Lpm.jpg

ps4 is wack and so is anybody who thinks so muhaha

it doesn't even have zelda, how is it even a real console

kashira kureijii
03-11-2017, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE=kashira kureijii;6176323]http://i.imgur.com/MGr4Lpm.jpg

ps4 is wack and so is anybody who thinks otherwise

AllThingsGravy
03-12-2017, 09:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MGr4Lpm.jpg

ps4 is wack and so is anybody who thinks so muhaha

You're right my bad, I was out of line...

TheRealSy90
03-17-2017, 12:34 AM
So. Zelda is just fucking amazing on the switch...
I can't NOT play before I leave for work when docked, then I have it with me at work to play at lunch or when theres nothing to do, then when I get home I play some more docked cause I can't resist it haha.
I BARELY got to the first horse stable along the main quest line and it's been three days. I get sidetracked a lot XD

exitspeed
03-17-2017, 05:40 AM
So. Zelda is just fucking amazing on the switch...
I can't NOT play before I leave for work when docked, then I have it with me at work to play at lunch or when theres nothing to do, then when I get home I play some more docked cause I can't resist it haha.
I BARELY got to the first horse stable along the main quest line and it's been three days. I get sidetracked a lot XD

Yeah there is just sooooo much to do. I'm fighting one of the Divine Beats right now. It's so hard. It's a GIANT puzzle.

Ive been playing video games for over 30 years and have owned 13 different consoles...I've come to the conclusion that BoTW is the best game of all time. No hesitation.

Frank_Jaeger
03-17-2017, 06:41 AM
Yeah there is just sooooo much to do. I'm fighting one of the Divine Beats right now. It's so hard. It's a GIANT puzzle.

Ive been playing video games for over 30 years and have owned 13 different consoles...I've come to the conclusion that BoTW is the best game of all time. No hesitation.

better than oot? better than mgs? blasphemy!

exitspeed
03-17-2017, 07:33 AM
better than oot? better than mgs? blasphemy!

Yes. 100%.

G-Sep
03-17-2017, 08:15 AM
When do you all think demand will be down enough where you can just walk into a Gamestop and grab one?

exitspeed
03-17-2017, 11:28 AM
When do you all think demand will be down enough where you can just walk into a Gamestop and grab one?

They're doubling production right now...No idea how long that takes to effect stock.

tricky_ab
03-17-2017, 12:53 PM

Honestly I'd say like fall/winter...

Right now they pop up from time to time on Amazon, so if you REALLY want one, you can purchase it but you'll have to wait a few weeks for it to arrive.

kashira kureijii
03-17-2017, 02:11 PM
I feel good for pre-ordering it haha. My brother cant get a hold of it either.

The game kicks ass, it is so addictive and challenging. I get easily distracted from the main quests and stuff.

exitspeed
03-17-2017, 06:06 PM
I'm 35 hours in. Just beat my first Divine Beast and found out it was the hardest one. Shot took me two days. I'm 35 hours in. Just asked my buddy who got it the same day as me and he's 80 hours in.

!Zar!
05-09-2017, 12:50 AM
One of my employees brought his Switch in and let me play with it.

And hour later I went out and bought one. So far I just have Zelda and Mario Kart.

This thing is pretty dope I must say. Def need to get a travel bag instead of using the OEM box to tote it around.

exitspeed
05-09-2017, 05:46 AM
One of my employees brought his Switch in and let me play with it.

And hour later I went out and bought one. So far I just have Zelda and Mario Kart.

This thing is pretty dope I must say. Def need to get a travel bag instead of using the OEM box to tote it around.

Yes it is. I finally traveled with it. After 100 hours into Zelda with the Pro Controller I was leary the Joy Cons would be comfortable enough to play Zelda. WRONG! Played the WHOLE flight there and back and in the Uber from LGA to Manhattan. The whole thing just works so well.

Picked up MK8 Deluxe at the Nintendo store in Manhattan while I was there too.

!Zar!
05-14-2017, 01:07 PM
Anyone else feeling the dismal left joycon range?

I'm going to mod the antenna once I get the chance.

exitspeed
05-14-2017, 05:06 PM
Anyone else feeling the dismal left joycon range?

I'm going to mod the antenna once I get the chance.

It's a known issue. Nintendo will fix it...with a piece of foam. It's a Bluetooth thing. Google it. I've been lucky not to experience it.

!Zar!
05-14-2017, 11:26 PM
I ended up soldering a length of antenna wire to the left joycon. Range has improved to the point where it is better than the right joycon. I'll test the range better next weekend when I get the chance. So far, so good.

exitspeed
06-14-2017, 06:56 AM
E3 happened.

The new MARIO game seemed weird at first, but now that the gameplay is being shown it looks genius. Nintendo never ceases to amaze with what they do with MARIO and Zelda.

And the best surprise of all, Metroid Prime 4 was announced!!!! And a SECOND Metroid for the 3DS was announced and comes out in a couple months. Dammit, now I have to buy a 3DS too.

Rocket League is coming to Switch and is cross platform compatible with X Box. Super interesting.

tricky_ab
06-14-2017, 07:28 AM
I was waiting for an Monster Hunter announcement for North America... Didn't get it, so I guess it's time to see if the console is region free... Hmmmmm...

!Zar!
06-18-2017, 09:30 AM
I was waiting for an Monster Hunter announcement for North America... Didn't get it, so I guess it's time to see if the console is region free... Hmmmmm...

I always thought the console was region locked, until I read up on it.

Pretty interesting to find out it isn't.

tricky_ab
06-18-2017, 03:19 PM
I always thought the console was region locked, until I read up on it.

Pretty interesting to find out it isn't.

This is awesome news. I guess It's a go for me once it's released in Japan! I'm used to having to double dip when it comes to imports and Nintendo. Thank God the Playstation has been region free since PS3 (though I've purchased import only LE consoles).

Bubbles
07-06-2017, 12:57 PM
I haven't been worried about graphics since PS2.

Give me gameplay.

exitspeed
07-06-2017, 05:31 PM
I haven't been worried about graphics since PS2.

Give me gameplay.

To a T. Seriously BotW is by FAR the greatest game I've ever played.

kashira kureijii
07-10-2017, 08:43 AM
To a T. Seriously BotW is by FAR the greatest game I've ever played.

It did deliver on everything it said it would, and has the potential for like endless play. I didnt play it as much as i thought i would, usually i end up just wandering aimlessly doing little quests.
I feel kinda like if they would have put more customizable skyrim-esque elements to it, it would be more fun for me. It seems kinda like they concentrated on making everything freakin huge. Also weapons breaking all the time kinda removes the awe and appreciation of getting good/rare equipment.
The difficulty of battle is just right though.

It doesnt have the same spirit as the other games, but i guess thats to be expected since it is so different.

Not my top zelda game, but its still pretty good.

exitspeed
01-17-2018, 05:59 PM
More evidence Nintendo is one of the greatest companies to ever exist. Their need to innovate versus imitate is so incredible and inspiring.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/1/17/16900496/nintendo-switch-labo-cardboard-diy-accessories-announced-price-release-date

You can turn into a whole fucking robot and smash shit! So cool.

simmode1
01-18-2018, 08:35 AM
^^^That looks incredible. With a 6 month old and a soon to be 4 year old, I find that I haven't had much time for gaming over the past few years and am not consoleless for the first time in maybe 30 years... Trying to think of what system to pick up next considering, I won't be playing it too much, but when I do, it probably gonna be party games that the kids can join in on. Was thinking of getting a used Wii, or some Xbox 1 Kinect games, but this Switch shit right HERE just changed the game up... Plus not having to pay for monthly online access appeals to me now too... Haven't owned a Nintendo system since the N64 in the 90's... I think I'm coming back!

!Zar!
01-18-2018, 12:50 PM
Just an FYI, Nintendo is going to start charging for their online service at some point. But pricing for a year will be more reasonable, at something around the $20~ mark.

exitspeed
01-18-2018, 02:14 PM
I’d expect them to charge something once they officially announce it.