PDA

View Full Version : RI 96 240sx rb20det

joyola44
09-19-2016, 05:02 PM
I'm selling a 1996 240x rb20det swap here is a link to the add. i have a paper that allows me to sell it out of state ri is weird they don't reissue new titles on old cars older than 2001.

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/5780063472.html

and also heres some detailsI'm looking to sell my s14 which has an RB20det swap out of a 1990 skyline. Engine has 55000 approx miles on it. Car has
His Coilovers up front, new struts with Tein springs in rear
New brakes all around with rotors, q45s from auto zone up front refurbished brake master cylinder up front with automatic brake booster
His mushroom intake
New belts alt, power steering only
Rebuilt alternator
Fresh spark plugs
Cx racing 2 core radiator
14in fan wired to mishimoto thermostat
Mishimoto thermostat
Steel bradded ps line
Wiring specialties lower and upper harness
Wiring specialties ground kit
Front mount intercooler
Ryan Turk shift knob
New p2m tie rods
Aem wide band
Kouki tail lights
Stance solid subframe bushing
Boost gauge and temp gauge with pillar
5zigen fn10rc rims 17x7
Also have a spare door with door card to go with the car
I'm in school and just go a new car so I don't have the time to make her nice again.
The cons Sun fade is bad from being worked on for 3 years so it will need paint. Needs tires badly, old ones are dry rotted. (If I get 5500 I'll throw a new set of tires into the deal, along with a 300zx lsd diff) interior needs cleaned. Dash has a small crack, and speedo dosent work also odometer stopped working. Just need to swap out the cluster. She runs a and drives great other than those issues. I would rather see her go to some one who will clean her up. I'm looking for 5500 Obo will entertain offers. No lowball ls there is only one spec of rush on her. The frame rails are mint, when I did the swap I sanded the rails down and under coated them to insure no risk of rust as its New England.

I'm open to trades of same value or trades with cash as I'm really looking for cash or something i can sell for cash quickly. keep it manual please thanks for looking.

bmar19
09-19-2016, 08:04 PM
Just fyi before they delete your post. Read the Sticky that contains the rules for selling cars. No craigslist ads and pics need to be posted..just helping you out

heychris
09-19-2016, 11:54 PM
In before the lock

Ch

sent from knee deep in snow