PDA

View Full Version : CA 1991 Nissan R32 skyline GTST

shawn1331
09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
Located In CANADA, ONTARIO. For the right buyer I can meet you at the border on the Canadian side.

Hey guys, regrettably I have decided one of my cars has to go. I have owned it for about a year now, and put hours upon hours of work into restoring the car. I repainted the car, sourced new headlights, replaced the rear window, rebuilt and replaced calipers and rotors etc etc etc. I could go on for ever with all the work that went into this car.I just drove the car nearly 400km round trip with not even a hiccup, its been very reliable for me. I'll start with what the good is.
Engine:
Strong almost stock rb20det with good compression/leakdown tests
FMIC with slightly sketchy japland piping kit and some I made up
3" handmade aluminum radiator. This isn't some cheap chinese junk rad, this thing has some bulk
3" exhaust from the elbow back with a test pipe and a custom down pipe I made (full disclosure this car sounds [email protected]#$cking amazing. You'll find yourself falling inlove with the i6 sound quickly)
New spark plugs
Apexi power intake filter
Suspension/steering:
Tanabe struts and lowering springs
Rebuilt and painted all calipers except one, which was replaced with a brand new oem one as the brake line fitting was stripped and no matter what I did I couldnt fix it.
New front rotors and rear rotors resurfaced.
Replaced the rear hicas tie rods an balljoints and locked the rear steering rack out so that the hicas no longer functions, as well as routed the ps pump to pump through the ps cooler.
Some random jdm swaybar upgrade. Came with the car and doesn’t appear to have a brand name but it’s red so it’s probably good.
Can come with some weird jdm wheels I got years ago off an old 180, they’re like 17x7 +40 but they looked decent and my other wheels didn’t fit. They have really good shape tires (almost new) or you can bring your own wheels and I’ll knock $200 off.
Body:
Has the type m skirts, and front bumper
Clear sidemarker indicators
GTR headlights
Comes with a GTR rear wing as well
Fresh ultra black paint
Interior:
Converted original cluster to late model blue gauge face bc original speedo was not working. Required some wiring to be done but ultimately the patient is reacting the all inputs as normal, speedo, tach gas gauge etc all work
Had the headlight relay mod done as my original switch came burnt out. So the headlights are run off 3 separate relays to prevent the switch from arching out inside and burning up
Clean mostly complete interior
The bad/needs work bits:
The window molding as mentioned before
Is missing some interior like the headliner, rear seats and trunk carpet, nothing major and most guys strip these cars anyways but nonetheless its missing
The AC doesn’t work as its been removed.
Could use a radio, I tossed in an infinit J30 radio not realizing that it doesn’t have any built in amp what so ever so it doesn’t really get all that loud.
After all said and done this car is pretty damn solid for being 25 years old. I spent a lot of time and money putting it together to the point where it could be daily driven which was my plan. However things change and I’m not as cool as I once was, I need to buy a new work/commuter vehicle, my 240 is being neglected (first car and it holds some sentimental value, hate to see it wasting away), and its time to start saving for a house. I’m an honest seller, I am not here to hide things or be shady I am totally willing to work with you on price, trades etc.
I would be interested in trading for any of the following with cash on either one of our ends.
93+ LHD RX7
Maybe another clean schassis. 89-98, preferably a 97-98 s14
Silvia S15
Mitsubishi Evo
Possibly an impreza sti
350z/G35
Lexus is300
Toyota Tacoma
05+ Nissan Frontier
2000’s pickup truck
I am not really sure if I want to sell so I am pricing at 11,500usd to start but am very negotiable. And if you don't like my price thats cool, I really dont care. I'll just track it next spring and have my fun with it. I'd just hate to destroy it as it is really clean. As I said please try your trade I am not one to bite and worst I can say is no.
Unless you offer me a Honda that isn’t at least an S2000, I’ll bite then.

Thanks for reading,
Shawn

For photos please find them at this link, kind of a tech noob and couldnt figure out how to attach them.
https://imageshack.com/a/XybM/1

shawn1331
09-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Wow dipshit move, forgot to hit cars for sale. Can a mod move this when they get a chance please?

STR8 H8N
10-28-2016, 06:09 AM
nice pictures

Corbic
10-28-2016, 06:38 AM
I'll trade a 2005 Tacoma AC, TRD Off Road, 4x4 Automatic with 32" Goodyears, Rust Free.

Need to meet in Indiana however since I don't know what Ontario is.

Also need $8k cash on your side.

snags
10-28-2016, 08:44 AM
this is a 5000 dollar car in Alberta. that's in cdn $$$

Corbic
10-28-2016, 09:00 AM
this is a 5000 dollar car in Alberta. that's in cdn $$$

But dood, he needs a commuter. So he'll trade for a LHD FD or S2000!

SupaDoopa
10-28-2016, 09:56 AM
11,500 USD. Why though?

Corbic
10-28-2016, 11:04 AM
11,500 USD. Why though?

Cuz jay de em skyrine!!

STR8 H8N
10-28-2016, 11:24 AM
please try your trade I am not one to bite

:cops: