PDA

View Full Version : Koukiflow ****SCAMMER****

Lou831
08-09-2016, 08:27 PM
This guy has just scammed me from $227, I am just sharing this so people will think twice before doing business with this shady individual. He had some kouki tails posted for sale, first thing I found shady of him was him asking me to send payment as gift (which I did not do) I ended up just paying for the paypal fees no problem. Second thing that rose a red flag was he ended up adding a tracking # on paypal that was for another package and when asked why he did this, he just replied with "Yes I did that on purpose so I can get my funds quicker..." I figured thats fine don't matter to me as long as I get my tails, well days passed and no word on actual tracking # I would message him and he wouldn't reply week went by and still nothing at this moment I knew I wasn't getting no tail lights from this asshole. Luckily I have opened a dispute thru paypal I opened it mentioning I never received anything from him and looks like paypal just asked for tracking # which the guy just added the same wrong one, now I'm trying to figure out what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

brndck
08-10-2016, 01:38 PM
if you already opened a dispute with paypal, what are you expecting US to do?

feel free to post screen shots of your conversations with him, perhaps the mods will IP ban him if he can't come to a resolution with you

Lou831
08-10-2016, 02:22 PM
I just hope PayPal comes thru on this one. I'll go ahead and post screenshots, to at least IP ban him so this won't happen to someone else.

brndck
08-10-2016, 02:26 PM
paypal is pretty good about siding with the buyer, especially If you can demonstrate that he intentionally provided an incorrect tracking number.

andisan
08-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Yeah don't worry, smart thing you did is payed the fees, and they will obviously will see that the tracking number isn't for you're address and the date it was created or when it was shipped doesn't correspond with you're info, it will take time but like they said PayPal is good on that

Johannes
08-23-2016, 11:19 PM
Disregard this post. Mistaken koukiflow with kriskouki on here. Oops.

Johannes
08-23-2016, 11:30 PM
Disregard this post, mistook koukiflow with kriskouki.

KAT-PWR
08-24-2016, 09:16 AM
Oops wrong person.

Kriskouki
08-24-2016, 10:56 AM
Kriskouki has been called out for being a scammer on multiple FB pages as well

You cannot mentioned this without any prrofable evidence......you can call out the people if someone ever been scammed by me......

Now i want to say that if someone has ever been scammed by me please come out any write things down......

dorkidori_s13
08-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Kriskouki has been called out for being a scammer on multiple FB pages as well

ive bought numerous things from the guy over the years... never ran into a single problem. i think youre accusing the wrong seller of scamming people.

please provide proof before accusing a well known seller on zilvia of scamming others.

KAT-PWR
08-24-2016, 11:45 AM
I went back and looked it was a different person on FB not our local kriskouki

STR8 H8N
08-24-2016, 12:09 PM
this thread is kouki :aw::rofl::naughty:

rawgarage
08-24-2016, 01:17 PM
I'm Koukiconfused

dorkidori_s13
08-24-2016, 01:19 PM
This thread is about user Koukiflow, NOT Kriskouki