PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry - ORANGE Alert

RJF
09-28-2004, 12:19 PM
What's he up to?

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc55.htm :rofl:

KA24DESOneThree
09-28-2004, 02:01 PM
It's all an effort to make him seem like less of a cadaver and more of a blueblood... err, down-to-earth, honest, earnest American.

RJF
09-28-2004, 03:59 PM
I think I figured it out.

Maybe he thinks that there might be a terrorist attack?

http://www.dhs.gov/Editorial/images/150-hsas.gif

Var
09-28-2004, 04:12 PM
Republicans=attack unrelated events, irrelevant points, and play on words to make Kerry look stupid.
Democrats=sit back and watch Dubya make himself look stupid

example..pic of Kerry trying to catch football, pic of kerry with different color skin..... puleez :ghey:

kazuo
09-28-2004, 04:15 PM
You're so lame. (RJF, not westborough)

Modern Angel
09-28-2004, 04:23 PM
Republicans=attack unrelated events, irrelevant points, and play on words to make Kerry look stupid.

Yeah, if FDR was running today the Bush campaign would probably post a few pics of him in a wheelchair and then make fun of him for not being able to walk on two feet. CLEARLY he was unfit to lead the country through WWII because of that, right? Right?!?

RJF
09-28-2004, 04:25 PM
It's just getting so funny watching him implode. :D

RJF
09-28-2004, 04:28 PM
Yeah, if FDR was running today the Bush campaign would probably post a few pics of him in a wheelchair and then make fun of him for not being able to walk on two feet. CLEARLY he was unfit to lead the country through WWII because of that, right? Right?!?

If the democrats had a candidate with the character/balls like FDR, then this would be a presidental campaign to watch, but until they stop putting posers like Kerry and Edwards up there and start listening to the public, they are fair game.

Var
09-28-2004, 04:33 PM
WEAK! that's no excuse or reason to bash Kerry. The only reason there is to bash Kerry in irrelevant ways is cause they rode the flip flop thing as long as they could, then they ran out of negative things to say about his policies. so just bash his physical appearance

RJF
09-28-2004, 04:44 PM
WEAK! that's no excuse or reason to bash Kerry. The only reason there is to bash Kerry in irrelevant ways is cause they rode the flip flop thing as long as they could, then they ran out of negative things to say about his policies. so just bash his physical appearance

It's not bashing, it's just showing how shallow and self-absorbed he is.

Plus, there's still plenty to say about his policies.

Phlip
09-28-2004, 04:47 PM
*leaving this one alone*

(but not using it any less as an opportunity to up my post count)

MakotoS13
09-28-2004, 04:50 PM
you guys are stupid, i have both candidates in my basement and whoever wins imma skin em and then be the pres. haha, in you're face/s.

sykikchimp
09-28-2004, 05:08 PM
I'm gonna vote for candidate "Zero" he's c00l.

mjjstang
09-28-2004, 06:22 PM
^hahah they run so many of those commercials it just gets in ur head

boro240
09-28-2004, 06:56 PM
If the democrats had a candidate with the character/balls like FDR, then this would be a presidental campaign to watch, but until they stop putting posers like Kerry and Edwards up there and start listening to the public, they are fair game.
Kerry listens to the public! And then tells them exactly what they want to hear....

s14falcon
09-28-2004, 07:46 PM
*leaving this one alone*

(but not using it any less as an opportunity to up my post count)

I agree with phlip. On both points.

oh btw, rjf, you the man.

KA24DESOneThree
09-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Why all the appearance bashing, really?

I'm simply doing it to get back at the Dems for making W look like a monkey in all their editorial cartoons.

RJF
09-28-2004, 09:39 PM
oh btw, rjf, you the man.

Thanks, only trying to do my part to educate the masses, plus some entertainment. :)

Var
09-29-2004, 09:13 AM
you guys are stupid, i have both candidates in my basement and whoever wins imma skin em and then be the pres. haha, in you're face/s.

Thanks to the freedom act you can go to jail for saying that