PDA

View Full Version : WI 1991 Nissan 240sx S13, FS/FT. AUTOMATIC, CLEAN, LOW MILES

Finkingtons
08-01-2016, 07:05 PM
For sale/trade I have my 1991 S13. This is basically a feeler AD, I have absolutely no rush to sell this car, so I will not let it go for much less than what I'm asking. I don't necessarily have a specific price that I'm firm at, I was offered 5k cash a few months ago for this car and turned it down due to my interest and plans for the car at the time, so I'll leave it at 5k OBO. All trades will be considered, but must be manual.

This car is completely unmolested, never drifted, and has been babied. 99% rust free. Small surface rust on roof, size of penny, frame and rails are clean. Interior is in almost mint condition. Seats have absolutely no tears, but have a few wear marks. Uncracked dash. Just rolled over 93k miles.

Bone stock KA24DE. Lowered on Emusa coilovers. I plan on upgrading the coilovers if the car doesn't sell for what I'd like. Full exhaust, not ricey at all. Sounds deep and great. I get compliments on this car everywhere I go, even with the auto trans. Sits on 17x9 Square G8 wheels. 50/50 tails. Paint on the car looks gorgeous in the sun. The body obviously isn't 100% perfect though, does have a few door dings and scratches, but nothing major at all.

The one con with the car is that the digital speedometer doesn't work. When the car turns on, the speedometer turns on for a few seconds, but then turns off and doesn't come back on until the car is restarted. I've been using an app on my phone for the speedometer so this hasn't really been a real issue for me.

I think that's about it. Again, I have no need to sell this car, so price is 5k OBO. I would love to trade for another 240 if its manual, would be willing to put cash on my end if its needed. Open to all trades though, must be manual. Thanks!

Standard
08-02-2016, 08:22 AM
Glws, where in Wisconsin are you? Clean car!

Finkingtons
08-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Glws, where in Wisconsin are you? Clean car!

Thanks man! Located about a half hour north of Milwaukee.

Cortius017
08-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Trade for a clean ass vert?

M1992
08-02-2016, 10:00 PM
Depending on how much cash you'd consider throwing on top, I have an RB26dett swapped Zenki I would consider trading you. I'm just west of Madison, real close to you, bud.

Finkingtons
08-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Depending on how much cash you'd consider throwing on top, I have an RB26dett swapped Zenki I would consider trading you. I'm just west of Madison, real close to you, bud.

I definitely would take that trade, however I unfortunately probably don't have nearly enough cash that I'd be able to put on top in order to compensate. Thanks for the offer though.