PDA

View Full Version : High Maintinence......GIRLS

JtWo
09-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Why is it when I fall for a girl, she's usually the simple girl with a personality that makes me open my mind. But when girls are attracted to me...they're always rich and high maintinence and shit. Like...they look good and act ok(notthe type of personality I would prefer) but I don't think my broke ass can satisfy them...like....thier dad own ferrari's, lotus', vipers and shit...Some one tell me!! I know how to jock girls my age and sometimes older well, but ionno wtf I do to get them to jock me....what ever I'm doing...I just wanna attract the simple girlz with nice personalities..Help me yeah?!!??!?

SR240DET
09-27-2004, 09:50 PM
you must be shopping in the wrong places.... geez.... but seriously.... you are shopping in the wrong places probly.... (not trying to be an ass)

sr240mike
09-27-2004, 09:57 PM
Don't ever jock a girl!!! That's the #1 way to lose them. Hit em hard with the charm and leave right in the middle. They will come to you wanting more. Trust that. For the rich girls its kind of tricky because they usually have rich friends and mostly date people in their same social status. But if you do get a rich one it's always been my experience that if you treat them like you could leave at any time the more they jock you. There's plenty of girls in the bay, so find one and don't be afraid to approach.

JtWo
09-27-2004, 10:03 PM
Mike...I know how to Jock girls.....but what I'm trying to change is how I attract the certain type of girl....I don't want a high maintinence rich heezie that you can find at valley fair using her dads viper as a daily driver...Not trying to be rude....but yeah

MakotoS13
09-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Why is it when I fall for a girl, she's usually the simple girl with a personality that makes me open my mind.

rule #1: women are liars and guys like you are idiots. be on your toes.

But when girls are attracted to me...they're always rich and high maintinence and shit.

rule #2: women are ALL high maintinence. some just require a bit more...

Like...they look good and act ok(notthe type of personality I would prefer) but I don't think my broke ass can satisfy them...like....thier dad own ferrari's, lotus', vipers and shit...Some one tell me!!

the truth? give up, you're a loser because you don't have money and you ask for advice on the internet.

I know how to jock girls my age and sometimes older well, but ionno wtf I do to get them to jock me....what ever I'm doing...I just wanna attract the simple girlz with nice personalities..Help me yeah?!!??!?

i think you answered your own question with; "I don't think my broke ass can satisfy them". that's why you're lonely or whatever, kid.

it's never too early to grow the hell up. i heartily suggest you stop worrying about women that will only confuse you further when you should be trying ot figure out who the hell you are.

sr240mike
09-27-2004, 10:12 PM
I said don't ever jock a girl, not trying to be rude its just true!! Best places to find nice girls: Book stores, malls, college campuses, coffee shops, walking around the downtown areas, friends of friends...

MakotoS13
09-27-2004, 10:14 PM
the only way he'll grow is if he reallizes that we are all just decaying organic matter.

beach houses never last.

hit rock bottom, build from there.

papershot
09-27-2004, 10:18 PM
makoto is always blunt and to the point, it seems.

TK
09-27-2004, 10:38 PM
i'll have to agree with makoto 100% ... no matter how rich or poor a girl is, i treat them the same....i rarely ever buy them things and i try to avoid taking them out to dinner and spending a lot of money on stupid broads. for me, i don't need a girlfriend and i don't want one.... i get what i want from them and spend very little doing so.. use your charm and don't ever put a girl in a position of power over you...once you drop your guard they will go in and take advantage of you.

TropicalJewel
09-27-2004, 10:41 PM
Dood whatever.... I am so NOT high maintenance.

Monique

JtWo
09-27-2004, 10:49 PM
Who the hell are you?

Are you saying that you're jocking me? hahahahahaha Jk jk

nightwalker
09-27-2004, 10:54 PM
just bend her over and put it in. That's the test right there. She'll be buying you gifts if you did it right.

BSeay
09-27-2004, 11:15 PM
#1 - dont jock women EVER! because when that happens your gonna be broke and heartbroken

#2 - treat them like shit until they prove otherwise

#3 - dont spend money on them (or very little) because it's a wasted investment

#4 - Sling the dick right and they'll be jockin you and buying you shit...

#5 - if the only complaint about girls you have is that you attract all the rich ones and they have money and you need to support them?! shit that bitch better be shelling out the paper to me... like i told the girls where i work...i dont spend money on women....

ThatGuy
09-27-2004, 11:18 PM
:lockd: Useless Thread :lockd: