PDA

View Full Version : new fantasy sports app about to be released

tobroketobuildarealcar
07-23-2016, 07:15 AM
There is a new interactive sports gaming app about to be released. This app is going to be the biggest sports related app to ever hit the app stores. While playing it will engage you in the game as it is playing live. You can play by yourself or with as many friends and or strangers as you want. You will try to predict things in the game before they happen like the coin toss or if they will run the play or kick all while watching the game real time. If you answer the questions right you will earn points and get ranked in different categories.

The app is being developed by some of the biggest players in the field with millions of dollars being invested to make it the best sports app to ever hit the app stores. The lead developer behind the madden football games and nascar has joined the team to lead the development. They also have some of the best graphic designers in the world putting the game together.

Whi am I here telling you about this simply because I bumped shoulders with the right people and they are allowing me to sign people up for the app pre launch and be part of something before it even starts. If you want to be some of the first to play a app that will be viral over night let me k ow and I can get you put in place to be the first group to play.

Thanks

just a guy
07-25-2016, 10:44 AM
Im down to try it out

tobroketobuildarealcar
07-25-2016, 01:21 PM
Invite sent.