PDA

View Full Version : So cal (310) area Fabrication shops??

s14 ls1
07-10-2016, 01:08 AM
Anyone in SoCal around Los Angeles county area preferably around Carson good at Fabrication? I need someone to Fabricate my ford 9' in rear end in my s14. I suck at it and need it done good soon so I can drive my baby. She's been sitting just bcuz of my rear end isn't str8 bcuz my horrible fabrication skills haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProjekIssei
07-15-2016, 10:01 PM
Check out my friend's fab shop in Ventura. It's a little farther but worth the drive. He'd be able to do that no problem.
www.acedautoworx.com

His name is Aron, tell him I sent ya!

s14 ls1
07-15-2016, 10:03 PM
Check out my friend's fab shop in Ventura. It's a little farther but worth the drive. He'd be able to do that no problem.
www.acedautoworx.com

His name is Aron, tell him I sent ya!

I sure will thanks bro. You have a number I can call?

Sonic Motor
07-18-2016, 03:52 PM
You could always hit up my buddy Christian, he's a really really good welder and fabricator. You can contact him directly on instagram if you have it @zero_phucks

I'll ask him if he minds his phone number, but he's very active on IG so if you hit him up there he'll be able to respond.

s14 ls1
07-18-2016, 03:53 PM
You could always hit up my buddy Christian, he's a really really good welder and fabricator. You can contact him directly on instagram if you have it @zero_phucks

I'll ask him if he minds his phone number, but he's very active on IG so if you hit him up there he'll be able to respond.

Don't have a Instagram. But where is he located? I actually decided to find another 240 but I need someone to tube my front now

s14 ls1
08-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Need someone to tube my front

R_Rod_s13
08-08-2016, 11:07 AM
You could ask street faction
http://streetfaction.myshopify.com