PDA

View Full Version : S13 sr20det won't start

usafboyer041288
06-15-2016, 07:08 PM
So car turns over fine has plenty of gas flowing to the rail but won't start. Just constantly turns over. Get to looking under the hood to see if there are any connections I missed. Don't see any so look under the engine Fuze box and find that according to the diagram I'm missing either a relay or a 30amp fuse. Idk if it's suppose to be there though cause I don't see any wires or even a plug for a relay or a spot for a fuse. Please anybody
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160616/5dc3f1068ecf6cdbe2b050b5b4440b39.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

xchaosx
07-08-2016, 01:32 PM
I would check to see if you are getting power to your coils. Did you work on the harness yourself or is it a premade one?

cotbu
07-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Your fuse box is normal, so check all fuses and test relays.
It would be relevant to mention if the engine has every started.

Head and or coil pack ground, have you check injectors for pulse or firing? Check the ecu for power, check spark, this is all common stuff to check when there's a no start situation, maybe there's too much fuel, I'd but there's thing to do when there is.

DiscountPirate
07-18-2016, 02:18 PM
Yeah first time swap start or new problem would be good info to have. If first time obviously check the basics fuses, fuel, air, ignition. You can also jump starter. If everything checks out also make sure your clutch pedal sensor button is being depressed.