PDA

View Full Version : My New Album is out on Sept. 28th!!!!!

christopher
09-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Howdy yall, Just thought some of you may be interested in my bands new album...

Heiruspecs
"A Tiger Dancing"

For those (all) who don't know who we are, we are a live band hip hop group like nothing youve probably heard before. If you even slightly like hip hop you should check us out. The album allready got a pretty good review in the new Blender magazine.

If you go here (http://www.heiruspecs.com/) You can find some music and pics and all that crap.

It should be in stores nation wide on Sept. 28th. Yes thats Tuesday.
Please check us out. Any money I make on this album pretty much comes into my car fund, and I can allways use a boost in that department.

Feel free to hate....... now.
Thanks

Christopher (felix)

iknowyoulike
09-23-2004, 04:19 PM
YEAH!! You gonna sign mines too eh? You better...haha, but dude you know i'm down!! Like what i posted on DU Lemme know where i can get a hold of one.

kingsol
09-23-2004, 05:45 PM
watch out man... you're going to be battling for sales with talib!

Phlip
09-23-2004, 09:19 PM
watch out man... you're going to be battling for sales with talib!
HELL YEAH!!! I have been GIDDY about getting A Beautiful Struggle for the 6 months that I have already had the leaked copy of it and will be SURE to be at Target 8am tuesday to grab the retail version, altered enough to call different... Mos Def's album was SUPPOSED to come out that day, but has been pushed back to 10/12.

kingsol
09-23-2004, 09:32 PM
i've heard a few snippets of the album and it sounds like this album will be as good, if not better, than reflection eternal. i just hope it doesn't turn out like his last album... that was just not him... i'm going to pick up his album right when ameoba opens! i can't wait for mos def's album either! they need to make blackstar 2!!!

Fastback180
09-24-2004, 07:20 AM
For those (all) who don't know who we are, we are a live band hip hop group like nothing youve probably heard before.

What about go-go? that's live? all them gangsters playing instruments and such.

i'll be on the look out for a video on the AFN network.

sykikchimp
09-24-2004, 07:57 AM
are there tracks on web somewhere I can check it out?