PDA

View Full Version : What Nissan clothing would you like to see?

danielv
04-29-2016, 07:34 PM
Whats up you guys?
Ive been looking around on line and there are some bad ass nissan and 240 related apparel.
The thing is that i always see some design and whether people like it or not is there.
I want to ask you guys what would you like to see out there thats nissan related! i wanna see some graphics, ideas, tees, and different stuff.
Lets come up with something!
start bringing in your ideas! :naughty:

future
04-29-2016, 07:44 PM
There is already a vendor on here doing the same thing

kashira kureijii
04-29-2016, 08:46 PM
Whats up you guys?
Ive been looking around on line and there are some bad ass nissan and 240 related apparel.
The thing is that i always see some design and whether people like it or not is there.
I want to ask you guys what would you like to see out there thats nissan related! i wanna see some graphics, ideas, tees, and different stuff.
Lets come up with something!
start bringing in your ideas! :naughty:

http://i.imgur.com/8KR7yyF.jpg

There was also one with a chick hugging a 240, but can't find it dammit.

You should make a shirt that says, " the nissan 240sx, official car of broke cholos and weebs everywhere"

danielv
04-30-2016, 12:05 AM
There is already a vendor on here doing the same thing

what exact same thing?

danielv
04-30-2016, 12:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8KR7yyF.jpg

There was also one with a chick hugging a 240, but can't find it dammit.

You should make a shirt that says, " the nissan 240sx, official car of broke cholos and weebs everywhere"

lol!! not a bad idea!!

rawgarage
04-30-2016, 01:20 AM
He's talking about Dorki dicky he makes that shit....

danielv
05-02-2016, 04:42 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/attachment.php?attachmentid=92769&stc=1&d=1462228909

This is what i got now.

rawgarage
05-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Go back to the drawing board

danielv
05-02-2016, 05:00 PM

lol ok.
thats why im asking for ideas

Mikuni
05-02-2016, 07:30 PM
I like subtle stuff, not something that screams "I own a 240!"
If I made a shirt it would be something like a plain white or black tee with a tiny lightning s silvia badge on the heart area.

kashira kureijii
05-02-2016, 07:49 PM
I like subtle stuff, not something that screams "I own a 240!"
If I made a shirt it would be something like a plain white or black tee with a tiny lightning s silvia badge on the heart area.

This would actually be much better than what I said.

Ya"ll like flat billed caps right? I see em at FD all the time

Waiting for s chassis e-cigs haha

Seriously though, think of something better. A simple play on the actual Nissan emblem would be good too. Maybe give it a sqigly touge road background

zombiewolf513
05-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Make coveralls

kashira kureijii
05-03-2016, 08:28 AM
I'd buy a Nissan/Nismo Jacket, I am just always afraid to buy one, as they are like strange , small nippon sizes.

Maybe make a jacket that is nissan related, without it being a total copyright violation or whatevs?

Actually no, scratch all the shit that's been mentioned

I want a shirt that says
"Hide Your Goldfish and Daughters" "Zilvia 4 Life"

it needs koi fish and silvias,

done

exitspeed
05-03-2016, 10:03 AM
How about something like:

Dear Enthusiasts,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,
Nissan

lunchmeat
05-03-2016, 10:24 AM
I want my old 300zx GI Joe and Barbie commercial shirt back. Got it from a dealership back in the early 90's. Wore it so often, it eventually fell apart.

Yardjass
05-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Ya"ll like flat billed caps right? I see em at FD all the time

Waiting for s chassis e-cigs haha

Yeah bruh, flat bills and vapes is where it's at. Maybe even work in a dual s-chassis and hoonigan logo, ya feel me cuzzz???

kashira kureijii
05-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Yeah bruh, flat bills and vapes is where it's at. Maybe even work in a dual s-chassis and hoonigan logo, ya feel me cuzzz???

Fow sho fam , you coming to missile bash?

Just picked up this pristine two tone, I plan on RB and negative offset trailer wheels.

Them haterz won't know what hit em

danielv
05-04-2016, 02:23 AM
Hahahaha daaaamn!!!
now the ideas are flowing!!!

danielv
05-04-2016, 02:28 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/attachment.php?attachmentid=92828&stc=1&d=1462350492

rawgarage
05-04-2016, 02:35 AM
The fonts burn my eyes

Less is more man...

danielv
05-04-2016, 02:36 AM
The fonts burn my eyes

Less is more man...
Lol!!!

Thanks brotha!

Mikuni
05-05-2016, 01:19 AM

rawgarage
05-05-2016, 01:57 AM
Out of curiosity how old are you and how long have you been drifting, if you even drift at all.
Not trying to be a dick.

Def not trying to be a dick...,

Mikuni
05-05-2016, 04:57 AM

Yardjass
05-05-2016, 02:17 PM
When you edit out your comment but you've already been quoted. LOLOL!!!

danielv
05-06-2016, 01:08 PM
.Out of curiosity how old are you and how long have you been drifting, if you even drift at all.
Not trying to be a dick.

. Age and occupation? dang, shits getting personal here. Lets see, so depending on my age and involvement with the sport would be my ability to come up with tshirts?
many brands print whatever they want and people either buy them or not. Very few take the time to really listen to what people of customers have to say.
When i opened this thread i knew i would get a lot of negative as well as positive feedback. That's simply the nature of forums. Its very easy to hide behind a screen, and im ok with that.
But, out of all this, what does my age and my occupation has to do with anything?
but lets do this. Im 34 and yes, im starting to drift my own car and no, its not a nissan.

danielv
05-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Im not tryin to be a dick either! im just trying to hear what you guys have to say and perhaps see something that i haven seen in regards to designs an putting shit on garments! fuck it! lets keep this going!!!
thanks everyone!!!!

danielv
05-06-2016, 01:12 PM
The fonts burn my eyes

Less is more man...

This is a designed that sold really good, i recently modified it to what you see right now. It didnt sell as good as the previous one. I think you have a poin.. A good one!! thanks:rawk:

STR8 H8N
05-06-2016, 01:24 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTk1WDgwMA==/z/oOIAAOSw-jhULYG3/$_1.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTc5WDgwMA==/z/oTwAAOSw-jhULYG7/$_1.JPG

MightyMouse13
05-06-2016, 04:00 PM
There's a certain market for this stuff, I guess I'm just not in it. Like some others have said, I'm not one that likes to have things that say "ZOMG LOOK I DRIVE A 240!!!" or "IM A HARDCORE CAR ENTHUSIAST". I much prefer subtle things, little "inside jokes", if you will.

Something like the polo with the emblem replaced by a Silvia emblem, or even if you want to get more drift-y, make it look like the polo horse is sliding sideways with dust coming out or something.

I'm pretty plain generally, but if I want my clothes to speak to my interests, I'd rather they drop a hint rather than make an announcement. Just my $0.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danielv
05-06-2016, 04:07 PM
There's a certain market for this stuff, I guess I'm just not in it. Like some others have said, I'm not one that likes to have things that say "ZOMG LOOK I DRIVE A 240!!!" or "IM A HARDCORE CAR ENTHUSIAST". I much prefer subtle things, little "inside jokes", if you will.

Something like the polo with the emblem replaced by a Silvia emblem, or even if you want to get more drift-y, make it look like the polo horse is sliding sideways with dust coming out or something.

I'm pretty plain generally, but if I want my clothes to speak to my interests, I'd rather they drop a hint rather than make an announcement. Just my $0.02

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYouve just touched a very important topic. "Market"
you are absolutely right! there is a market for everything! you can see it in music, art, sports and pretty much everywhere. What some people dislike, other people love and so on. Some people cannot understand how da hell can they like that.. but thats human behavior.
What you say definitely makes a lot of sense! and if i want to offer things to different markets, the this is what i need to consider as well.
Thanks a lot brotha!!!

lunchmeat
05-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Something like the polo with the emblem replaced by a Silvia emblem

I'd sport something like that.

Mikuni
05-07-2016, 02:37 AM
Age and occupation? dang, shits getting personal here. Lets see, so depending on my age and involvement with the sport would be my ability to come up with tshirts?
many brands print whatever they want and people either buy them or not. Very few take the time to really listen to what people of customers have to say.
When i opened this thread i knew i would get a lot of negative as well as positive feedback. That's simply the nature of forums. Its very easy to hide behind a screen, and im ok with that.
But, out of all this, what does my age and my occupation has to do with anything?
but lets do this. Im 34 and yes, im starting to drift my own car and no, its not a nissan.

I deleted both my comments to avoid an argument and offending you.
BUT, since I was quoted I guess there's no turning back.
Age and occupation definitely have a lot to do with what kind of designs you'd come up with. Age would determine what group you hang out with. Occupation, as far as drifting goes, determines how much you actually know about this scene. So.. being 34, I'm guessing you're not exactly hanging around kids in their early 20's that make up a large portion of the community today. You're also just 'starting' out in the drift scene with a car that isn't a nissan, but you're trying to make nissan clothing. So put those two together and we have someone who's trying to make clothing for a consumer base he doesn't know much about. Continue drifting, gain experience, meet more people, learn new things, and then try coming up with something. Right now you're still in the fanboy stages of the scene so you're ideas are made up of really basic stuff 'Nissan guys like sr20's right? I'll make an sr20 hat' 'Drifters like angle right? I'll make a shirt about angle'
It just comes off as trying too hard. It's like hearing a sport announcer that never skated a day in his life commenting on all the tricks a skaters doing, yeah.. he's right, but it just sounds soo wrong. In EVERY hobby there's just knowledge that can't be attained through reading and watching, only experience gets you to that level. It's what separates the vets from the newbies! So again, I'm really not trying to be a dick, it's just constructive criticism. Just get more involved and then get back to the drawing board, I guarantee you your product will be better.