PDA

View Full Version : WTB Silvia Front End, Clean Exhaust, Kouki Taillights, Etc.

EveryQuarterMile
04-24-2016, 01:20 PM
On the lookout for a few things right now.

- Parts for Silvia front end conversion. I need everything at the moment. I'm going Sileighty/Silforty. If you have all of it or just a few parts, let me know. I'd prefer to buy it all together if I get the chance.

- Sileighty/180sx quarter glass. The Sil80 glass will be pretty hard to find, but I'll probably be okay with 180sx glass too. Not in a huge rush, but if something comes up at a decent price I'll probably get it.

- Aftermarket exhaust. My KA24E needs to sound better until I get an SR swapped in. Plus I'm sick at looking at the ugly exhaust tips when I walk out to my ride. BRM, ISR, etc. Prefer dual exhaust. Really I'm only willing to buy this is a clean one comes up in my area (central Texas) since I'm not in a rush.

- Kouki tails. Only looking for these if they're well-priced and in good shape. I can wait on them if I have to, so I'm not in a rush to buy. Let me know what you've got and we'll see.

- Center garnish. Kinda on the lookout for a cool/unique center garnish for my hatch. Also not in a rush on this. 180sx, Sileighty, or custom. Don't want an RPS13.

- Nardi/Momo/Sparco steering wheel. I'm not in a rush on this either, but if you have a steering wheel with the hub and quick release all together, I might be willing to go ahead and buy. Prefer it to be in black with no red trim. Don't want suede. Prefer Nardi, but the others might be okay.

I'm also always a sucker for other interesting things, like louvres, cool oil caps, metal signs, unique vinyls, etc. If you've got some cool, not-so-pricey junk, you can let me know.

I'm willing to pay for shipping on almost everything, though I'm glad to avoid it. I'm in Central Texas, so I can pick up anything around/near the Austin and San Antonio areas. If the complete/near complete Silvia front end is available, I'd be willing to drive farther out. I'd prefer local pick up for the exhaust, though that might be negotiable.

Please reply below and I'll PM you if I'm interested!

rawgarage
04-24-2016, 10:56 PM
Got tails 560 shipped