04-10-2016, 12:25 AM
okvneuivbejvns;,dv

e1_griego
04-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Fuck dude, I'm really sorry to hear this :(

TwelveAM
04-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Fuck dude, I'm really sorry to hear this :(

Yeah......people can't keep their hands off of shit that doesn't belong to them.

KiLLeR2001
04-10-2016, 12:46 AM
This is terrible. I don't think I'd be able to live in California owning a 240sx. I'd prob just drive a beat up Sentra or something.

TwelveAM
04-10-2016, 12:50 AM
This is terrible. I don't think I'd be able to live in California owning a 240sx. I'd prob just drive a beat up Sentra or something.

Hate to say this, but I'm done owning one. I hope I can find it in one piece to sell it for a down payment on something that isn't so hyped down here with these wannabe drift fucks. I appreciated the S Chassis' for much more than the amount of abuse they go through. In a way, this is my farewell to Zilvia, once I find it.

rawgarage
04-10-2016, 01:01 AM
Damn this sucks....fuck thieves...

Your240sucks
04-10-2016, 01:41 AM
Hate to say this, but I'm done owning one. I hope I can find it in one piece to sell it for a down payment on something that isn't so hyped down here with these wannabe drift fucks. I appreciated the S Chassis' for much more than the amount of abuse they go through. In a way, this is my farewell to Zilvia, once I find it.

Well that sucks to hear bro !

all show no go
04-10-2016, 02:40 AM
I'll keep an eye out in the Inland Empire. F*ck, I hope you get your car back.

Primo's Silvia
04-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Those dam fuckboys man -_____- I'll keep a look out here

Migit240sx
04-10-2016, 03:22 PM
:(

Damn man, reposting this on FB

Hazard240
04-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Fuck... I'll keep an eye out.

outlawstar1023
04-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Sorry buddy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

EnemyS15
04-11-2016, 07:00 PM
By no means am I saying this with any ill intent. I hope you find your car ASAP and as intact as possible!

But you have a nice looking ride, it's not one of these shitbags cars that someone WANTS to steal. Why wasn't a solid bad ass alarm not placed in it. My buddy bought a 1990 or 91 GTR and he was ready to start slapping parts on and off of it. Convinced him to go buy a really good alarm and opt for the gps tracking. Good thing he listened, 2 weeks later the car was taken from the parking lot of a restaurant, in broad day light. He recovered and caught the 2 kids within 20 mins, using the real time tracking. If you do get that car back and in one piece, protect your investment man, not just stopping thieves, but recovery if thieves manage to get it.

andisan
04-11-2016, 09:16 PM
^^^ he's got a point, sometimes the money spent on a car is the security before anything else, I went through that 3 months ago, luckily it was just a joy ride and not the worse, they took my tool box and that's it, left it in an empty tank next town over, F*^%*#g kids

Hope you get it back in one piece

zombiewolf513
04-11-2016, 09:24 PM
The thieves are probably voting for Bernie Sanders as we speak.

On a serious note, that sucks bro, I hope you get it back safe and sound.

SoundEfx
04-12-2016, 03:49 AM
Sorry for your loss pimp.

Z_Spool
04-12-2016, 04:33 PM
GL with the recovery, but hopefully others can take this as a lesson. Taking a nice car like this to a hyped event like FD is asking for it to be stolen. Not having proper security on it just makes it that much bigger a target. It's a crap world these days with plenty of people quick to take advantage of those who legitimately earn what they have.

Sorry your in this position OP.

Dboyizmlg
04-12-2016, 11:34 PM
Sorry man.

But why the heck would you take your car to an event like this... Smh

If it where me and this was my DD, I usually have 2 type of kill switches and always remove my igniter, also have it on a clutch pedal lock device. They ain't taking my car unless they get a tow truck!

It's no classic car so I'm sure they won't go out their way to tow it, and IF they did then hey I at least know they worked hard for it, and they must of needed it more than me.

TwelveAM
04-13-2016, 12:49 PM
Car has been found completely stripped in fucken Las Vegas.

Thanks for those that were out in the look out.

S14kouki805
04-13-2016, 01:47 PM

WTF! :picardfp:

Damn sorry to hear that man, don't know you but fuckin aye my heart goes out for your loss...:-/

lewisfk
04-13-2016, 01:48 PM
Any Rare parts or any inscribed parts that can be identified if sold on zilvia, craiglist, or ebay?

zombiewolf513
04-13-2016, 02:37 PM
Damn sorry dude, post up any identifying pics or info, ill keep a lookout in my neck of the woods. Lets catch these assholes

Op check your PM NOW!!!!

Jorgs_7
04-13-2016, 02:38 PM

My god. Savage people out there. Sorry man. :/

SoundEfx
04-13-2016, 03:31 PM
I hope that the cops are checking for prints and that the thieves were dumb enough to leave them.

Now the hard question, are you going to rebuild or sell?

TwelveAM
04-13-2016, 03:42 PM
WTF! :picardfp:

Damn sorry to hear that man, don't know you but fuckin aye my heart goes out for your loss...:-/
Greatly appreciated. You guys are the few I will miss from the S Chassis community.

Any Rare parts or any inscribed parts that can be identified if sold on zilvia, craiglist, or ebay?
HKS Hi Power Jasma stamped, paint on the car looked more brown than black with flakes, the saleen rep wheels were wrapped on hankook evos 255/40/17 all over and rims were peeling off, and the Kouki lights were faded with the paint cracking.
Damn sorry dude, post up any identifying pics or info, ill keep a lookout in my neck of the woods. Lets catch these assholes

Op check your PM NOW!!!!
Dude you've made my day with the effort searching. It truly warms my heart bro. And I will hunt for my parts just to shit on them.
My god. Savage people out there. Sorry man. :/
Yeah, its fucked up. I still can't believe people can be that fucked up. But guess, there are pieces of utter shit out there too broke or too lazy to work for their shit.
I hope that the cops are checking for prints and that the thieves were dumb enough to leave them.

I hope they do catch them. And I will see if I can get pics. If not worth my trip, I'll sell the whole thing beyond cheap for anyone willing to pick up. Unfortunately title might've been lost, as it was in the car.

adicarlo
04-13-2016, 03:45 PM

Depending on how stripped it is he should sell it. I've done the math and kept an Excel tracker for when I built my own car from a shell. Even with drift tax it's cheaper to buy something running already.

Sell it and look for people selling your parts. Get something you can daily, figure out school tuition, and come back stronger.

I've been there - twice.

SoundEfx
04-13-2016, 03:47 PM
I hope they didn't take the title.

silviaks2nr
04-13-2016, 08:28 PM
I hope they didn't take the title.

Huh? why would anyone leave a title in their car :confused:

SoundEfx
04-13-2016, 08:42 PM
Unfortunately title might've been lost, as it was in the car.

Huh? why would anyone leave a title in their car :confused:

Ask the owner.

jr_ss
04-14-2016, 04:46 AM
That's a shitty way to exit the scene man. It's a shame we have so much scum in this world. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If we were to start adopting other countries laws, such as, lopping off a hand for thieves, people would start thinking twice about taking shit that doesn't belong to them. Best wishes dude.

You had insurance no? Please tell me it wasn't just liability and you had full coverage.

Mikey's Ka
04-23-2016, 03:49 PM
By no means am I saying this with any ill intent. I hope you find your car ASAP and as intact as possible!

But you have a nice looking ride, it's not one of these shitbags cars that someone WANTS to steal. Why wasn't a solid bad ass alarm not placed in it. My buddy bought a 1990 or 91 GTR and he was ready to start slapping parts on and off of it. Convinced him to go buy a really good alarm and opt for the gps tracking. Good thing he listened, 2 weeks later the car was taken from the parking lot of a restaurant, in broad day light. He recovered and caught the 2 kids within 20 mins, using the real time tracking. If you do get that car back and in one piece, protect your investment man, not just stopping thieves, but recovery if thieves manage to get it.

What kind of alarm system did he get bro?

spooled240
04-23-2016, 04:37 PM
^^I have the Viper alarm with GPS tracking and back up battery. I love it. It's not really cheap to get and install and you have to pay an annual subscription for the GPS, but it's still worth every penny IMO. I got mine from Broadfield on here.

You can check the status and location of your car at any given moment from your phone and you can even set fences and have the app notify you if the car leaves the area. One of these and a well-hidden kill switch and the thieves will not only have a hard time stealing your car, but when/if they do you can find them and serve them some vigilante justic-I mean call the cops.

Sorry for your loss OP. I'll be on the lookout for your parts. I'd say the easiest thing to be on the lookout for is the kouki front end with that unique color code.