PDA

View Full Version : CA 89 240sx rb25det

PuSsYbOyS13
03-24-2016, 12:35 PM
Sad to say good bye to my baby. But like many of us here. We start having a family and our project cars become someone else's. Just had a baby and need more room. With that being said. No I do NOT want a trade. I want to sell to buy my wife a new car that is reliable and warranty. With why I'm selling out the way now a little about the car.

I had her for 2yrs. It has rb25 with Freddy manifold. 3 inch exhaust straight back. Car runs at stock 7-8 psi. It has not been tune so with a proper tune the car would run way better!

Pros:
-rb25
-straight frame
-up to date tags. Good till feb 2017
-interior is actually pretty good except for the crack dash.
-tires have a lot of threat bought them back in August nitto tires.

Cons:
-crack dash
-on cut springs
-salvage title. Due to someone hitting and knocking the front bumper off and insurance being to cheap to fix these old cars. They are so quick to just salvage the car and pay you off so they won't have to fix it. Have pics of damages when it happen

I'm looking to quick sale for 6,500 cash. No TRADES pls! I don't need help selling either. Contact me if interested. Serious buyers only with cash on hand. Txt only pls @323-541-6736 all the noobs have a hard time posting pics and I'm no exception lol. Text me if you are serious buyer and would like to see some. I'll try to figure out in the mean time.