PDA

View Full Version : Dissatisfied buyer

LMUvaag
03-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Hi.

This is my first thread at this forum. Kind of boring topic for the first time, but the trade i came here for didn't go as i hoped, so here we go :)

As said, i signed in here cause i noticed some Abc Exclusive faces that i really wanted. Unfortunately, they where sold. So i sent the buyer, ALEXTHESUS*PECT a message, and told him my interest. After a few days, he agreed to sell them to me for 550usd. This was 100usd more than he had bought them for a little earlier. Things went great, i found the cheapest freight. And sent 550usd + 331usd for freight to this Alex. Alex told me the package was ready, and he should ship it within the next few days.
And it was here the problems started... It went several days without any messages from Alex. So i asked for a update. Then he said that none of the UPS, DHL or fedex had The same cheap freight-method that i had got. So, i got in touch with DHL. But they didn't understand the difference, and could not give me a answer. The difference was not small neither.. We are talking double price.. Some days went, without contact with Alex. I found a new shipping method, Jetcarrier, who was a lot(!) cheaper. I told Alex, but from here he was really lazy on the response. Suddently, he had been on a vacation without telling me that he would not answer for some weeks. And yes. It went weeks before any answer. I think all of you would feel the same frustration. I had transfered 881 dollars, and no answer from the seller. Neither did i have any information about him cause his profile don't say much. I sent several messages where i told him that i still wanted these faces, and asked for a response.
After some weeks, he finally answered. Using Jetcarrier was fine, and he should send the faces some of the next few days. Once again, many days went without any messages from Alex. I got tired of it, and sent him several messages where i told him to answer, or else i wanted my money back. After more days, i discovered that Jetcarrier had got a package from Alex. Fine! The faces was sent at least. But i had no info about shipping costs and more that i needed to register the shipping from USA to Norway. I had, in several messages, asked for this info from Alex. But no response..
Because of cheap freight at Jetcarrier. (111 dollars.) Alex now owe med 220 back. But i haven't heard from him since the 05. February. He sees my messages, but dosen't answer.

So here i am. No faces yet, cause really slow shipping. So haven't seen them yet. And really unfair treated. I am writing this to informate you guys about this. And that this ALEXTHESUS*PECT has been acting stupid and foolish. The first of December 2015 was The day i sent The first message to Alex. Today, over three month later i haven't got The faces yet. This trade has been going on for forever, and now he is owing me money.

As you all know, there are always two sides of a case. And i really hope Alex sees this, and he is more than welcome to tell his part. I have nothing to hide.

Lars

dizzariot
03-21-2016, 03:16 PM
You should talk to a Moderator. If the seller isn't responding you need to stay on top of it.

rawgarage
03-21-2016, 11:42 PM
Was the 331 the agreed fee for shipping? And because you found a cheaper rate you want the rest back?

LMUvaag
03-21-2016, 11:45 PM
You should talk to a Moderator. If the seller isn't responding you need to stay on top of it.

Thanks, i will! :)

LMUvaag
03-21-2016, 11:51 PM
Was the 331 the agreed fee for shipping? And because you found a cheaper rate you want the rest back?

Yes, that is correct. I found shipping for 331 from USA to Norway on DHL's site, but when he tried to order from his country, he diden't got the same price.. It was almost twice as much. So i started finding something cheaper. And came over Jetcarrier. So now i want the rest back. He have sent me message where he says that he will give it back, but that is a long time ago.. :/

LMUvaag
03-22-2016, 10:23 AM
Yes, that is correct. I found shipping for 331 from USA to Norway on DHL's site,http://t.im/123ob

Big thanks to you for checking that!! That means that Alex over here was trying to fool me already when we where finding shipping costs. Why should he get another price then the both of us?

I thought he had got a different price because that he ordered from USA, and i diden't..

rawgarage
03-22-2016, 11:13 AM
Sheesh.... Hit me up next time you need parts from any US seller to Norway.

I forward for cheap

LMUvaag
03-22-2016, 11:44 AM
Sheesh.... Hit me up next time you need parts from any US seller to Norway.

I forward for cheap

I'll let you know:)

But first, i want this guy to pay back what he owe.

RalliartRsX
03-22-2016, 01:48 PM
Open a Paypal claim immediately.

Make them deal with it (and that will light a fire under his ass!)

That is, if you used Paypal atleast...........

LMUvaag
03-22-2016, 02:38 PM
Open a Paypal claim immediately.

Make them deal with it (and that will light a fire under his ass!)

That is, if you used Paypal atleast...........

Have thought about it, but will they still help me when it's only a part of the full amount?

RalliartRsX
03-22-2016, 02:54 PM
I would just file a claim and explain

KAT-PWR
03-22-2016, 03:54 PM
You agreed on the price of $881 shipped, based on what you found. It sucks yeah, but it's not really his fault he found cheaper shipping, it is the total price you agreed to, so there isn't really an obligation to refund you the difference.
By agreeing on a shipped price is a risk for both the buyer and seller.
However, the rest of how he handled the situation is terrible and I would have just filed a paypal claim from the beginning.
You have a tracking though, so the faces are definitely on the way?

LMUvaag
03-22-2016, 03:58 PM
I am about to do it, just need a little more help from you guys. Could someone check what shipping from California to New Jersy is at? He claims that they charged 109 dollars for it. The package's weight is about 71 pounds.

I also found out his Real name. Sally Galindo. Or, this is the person i sent 881 dollars to, so think its him. The guy has over 4,5k posts here at Zilvia, so some of you must have seen him before..? :)

LMUvaag
03-22-2016, 04:06 PM
You agreed on the price of $881 shipped, based on what you found. It sucks yeah, but it's not really his fault he found cheaper shipping, it is the total price you agreed to, so there isn't really an obligation to refund you the difference.
By agreeing on a shipped price is a risk for both the buyer and seller.
However, the rest of how he handled the situation is terrible and I would have just filed a paypal claim from the beginning.
You have a tracking though, so the faces are definitely on the way?

Yes, we agreed. Until he tried to raise the price by saying that he got a higher price then what it really costed. Also, i was the one to find a cheaper method.

Cause of the cheap shipping alternative from Jetcarrier, i don't have specific tracking. Only that it is "in transit". But for all i know, it could just be a package full of stones... :/

enkei2k
03-22-2016, 09:13 PM
I sent the seller PM regarding this issue.

LMUvaag
03-22-2016, 10:32 PM
I sent the seller PM regarding this issue.

Thank you for that! Hope he respond :)

FaLKoN240
03-22-2016, 11:40 PM
You should've filed a paypal claim the moment he started being funny with your money.

LMUvaag
03-22-2016, 11:51 PM
You should've filed a paypal claim the moment he started being funny with your money.

Yes, if it had been today this happend i would do that. But i didn't know it all, and it was just in christmas time so i gave him some time..

But i am working on a claim now. Would really like to know what it costs to send a 71 pounds heavy package from California to New Jersy through DHL. Is it really 109 dollars? Would like to include this in the claim to help my case on paypal.

Sumslapper
03-23-2016, 03:45 AM
Yes, if it had been today this happend i would do that. But i didn't know it all, and it was just in christmas time so i gave him some time..

But i am working on a claim now. Would really like to know what it costs to send a 71 pounds heavy package from California to New Jersy through DHL. Is it really 109 dollars? Would like to include this in the claim to help my case on paypal.

What does that have anything to do with your shipment from the USA to Norway?

Domestic ground shipping vs International shipping is a big difference in price.

You can go on DHL.com and click "get rate and time quote" for your Cali/Jersey quote and check international while you're at it.

Paypal gives buyers 180 days to file a dispute.

Matej
03-23-2016, 04:20 AM
Suddently, he had been on a vacation without telling me that he would not answer for some weeks.
It should have been obvious you were being lied to.
Americans do not go on vacations.

rawgarage
03-23-2016, 05:27 AM

This.......

LMUvaag
03-23-2016, 06:21 AM
What does that have anything to do with your shipment from the USA to Norway?

Domestic ground shipping vs International shipping is a big difference in price.

You can go on DHL.com and click "get rate and time quote" for your Cali/Jersey quote and check international while you're at it.

Paypal gives buyers 180 days to file a dispute.

No, not with US to norway. But i can't imagine that this guy will pay for it neither. And if this price also is raised by him, i won't pay it.

LMUvaag
03-23-2016, 06:23 AM

Hehe, one more thing i should have known 2 months ago :)

alwaysnboost
03-23-2016, 09:56 AM
RAW Garage sent me a nice armrest. Very happy

Highway Riding
03-23-2016, 01:02 PM
This.......

+1
This x's 10

But he did say Vacation as opposed to Holiday so he is in fact Merican!

codyace
04-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Any update to this situation? I hate funny shippers!

silverarrow27
04-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Next time, have the seller do the pricing and quoting. There should be no reason why a buyer would be doing the leg work for a seller. That's a lazy ass seller in my opinion and would have just moved on. This situation could have been avoided, but I agree you should get your difference back for shipping. Good luck on getting your product and your money back.

LMUvaag
04-06-2016, 09:11 AM
Any update to this situation? I hate funny shippers!

Actually i got the package some days ago, and it seems ok. All as we agreed, so nothing to complain on here :) So now i was thinking to create a reclaim on The rest of the money he owe.

LMUvaag
04-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Next time, have the seller do the pricing and quoting. There should be no reason why a buyer would be doing the leg work for a seller. That's a lazy ass seller in my opinion and would have just moved on. This situation could have been avoided, but I agree you should get your difference back for shipping. Good luck on getting your product and your money back.

I clearly see your point! But i'm that kind of person that does this just to be helpful, and make things go faster. Things will happen differently next time ;)