PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Everything you have! for s13 (susp. turbo parts, exterior, 5sp, etc)

tastyratz
09-16-2004, 11:17 AM
ok guys ive got a big fat insurance check coming to me soon and this is my buying list. ive gotta do some research on where to buy what and whats the cheapest place but this is what ive got compiled so far im goin sohc ka-t:
moroso oil accumulator, dual oil filter relocation kit and oil cooler.
intercooler piping for my hybrid super monster intercooler
greddy type s bov
garett gt28rs turbo (disco potato)
oil and water lines, fittings, etc
tein tie rods
adjustable rucas,
nismo 555cc injectors
nismo radiator cap and koyo radiator for ka
pdm mild cam for sohc ka
rps extreme plate clutch with street disc
fidanza lightweight flywheel
aem ems for the ka
17x9 +20 work meister 4 lug wheels
5 speed clutch lines
manual seatbelts
300zx 30mm front brake parts, lines, etc.
larger rear brakes such as q45 or s14.
silvia front conversion fenders, triple projector headlights, headlight mounts, and carbon fiber hood
anyone get house of kolor paint cheap? i need some blueberry pearl too.
ive already got coilovers, good swaybars, stbs, stereo stuff and seats.
im up for some possible deviations but im pretty picky with what i want. the only suggestions i might consider for deviations is the sohc cam, inj, hard tie rods, rucas, flywheel. i wont have a check for about a week or 2 so im not lookin to buy immediately but in the near future and i wanna see whats worth looking into. id prefer to buy from a business but if youve got feedback and make an offer i cant refuse then im all game :-)

nismo-vzr
09-20-2004, 12:09 AM
I have the ff:
brand new tein tie rods and tie rod ends
brand new cusco under brace
brand new spec-r turbo
used advan rims 16/8/38 r with worn gridII tires, 16/35/7 f with good bridgestone grid II tires
used type s bov
just let me know when

derrick
09-20-2004, 08:25 AM
hey, check my sig i have GB's running for both the clutch lines you need and the 30mm Z brake upgrade you're looking for!

AutoRnD
09-20-2004, 11:06 AM
I can get you a greddy type s bov,
tein tie rods,
adjustable rucas,
nismo radiator cap and koyo radiator for ka
rps extreme plate clutch with street disc
fidanza lightweight flywheel
17x9 +20 work meister 4 lug wheels
manual seatbelts

the are all stuff we can get you.. and the meister s1 is special order of course.

tastyratz
09-21-2004, 08:02 AM
nismo ill probabbly pick up the bov and tie rods off you once i get my cash as long as what your willing to sell for is a very reasonable price and you have adequate feedback. derrick ive had my eye on that 13 in rotor upgrade youve got for sale and once its finalized i may wanna hop on that. im probabbly gonna go spl clutch line though because for about 2$ more i can get one with teflon covering to protect the line... anyone with parts plz post prices your looking for and any references, ebay fbk, etc... thanks! im also looking for s15 headlamps, i picked up a flywheel the other day and thats all set, and josh how much do you guys want for those manual belts? are they stock 240 (either s14 or s13 can.)? do you have any prices on all that stuff?

edit: i now also need the tranny harness for an mt because im goin 5sp with my auto

AutoRnD
09-21-2004, 10:32 AM
just e-mail me at [email protected] with what you need.

nismo-vzr
09-22-2004, 01:22 AM
if you want feed back, pls check the sr20deforum.com and ask.
i forgot to mention that i have a brand new tein tension control arm as well.
i just want to get my money back on these parts.

tastyratz
09-29-2004, 10:50 AM
ok according to insurance i should have my check by monday so that means i think imma start buyin myself more toys than santa kids :-) the following has changed in my parts list: i no longer need a pdm cam im gonna get colt cams to regrind my cam directly. as stated before too i got a flywheel now and decided to go s15 front so i dont need s13 front stuff anymore. I also already picked up the ruca too. I dont think I want to spend the $ on the ems now so I think I might just go with a jwt ecu and safc so ill need those. I also need an msd 6al ignition as well. ill post more as i think of it.

DRFT
09-29-2004, 02:59 PM
just PM'ed you

DRFT
09-29-2004, 03:00 PM
EDIT: double post

tastyratz
10-06-2004, 09:20 PM
ok so heres my latest list of what remains to be purchased and where ive found to have the cheapest prices with 1 day of searching so im sure ill get better prices on top of these so be competetive :p . if you can beat them awesome or if you have a used item and will sell it for a decent amount cheaper then even better.

oil filter relocation 35$ summit

oil cooler from rx7... 35$ at the junkyard

intercooler piping 135$ rb motoring for hot w greddy bov flange 80$ for cold sr pipe that can be modified

garett gt28rs turbo 1000 ebay

braided oil and water lines/fittings/etc around 100$ from http://www.jgstools.com/turbo/index2.html

tial wastegate 38mm w 8.5psi spring 240$ from nippon or 240$ from atpturbo.com

3in flex pipe 6 in long 36$ from atp
hobbs switch 25$ from atp

tein tie rods 160 from tougefactory.com or 155 Shipped from auto rnd

msd 6a 199$ at nippon and 150$ at http://www.lightningmotorsports.com/msd.htm

rx7 555 primary injectors $289 new and blueprinted from http://www.fiveomotorsport.com/Injector_SetsMAZDA.asp

greddy radiator cap 22$ from nippon

koyo radiator 305 at option or 310$ at truboost http://www.optionimports.com/import-store/r020172.html

colt cams camshaft. cam is 180$ +20$ turbo grind adjustment +75$ core

greddy type s bov 184$ from 240sx motoring or 160 on ebay

rps clutch356$ at nippon http://www.nipponpower.com/drivetrain/clutch/rps_nissan.html
checking with nippon for ems price as well

work meister 17x9 +20 4 lug deep dish type 650$ from touge factory, spl and autornd carry but no quote.

greddy ebc 300$ shipped

egauges for all my sensors like egt, oil press, water temp, etc.

check was put in the bank and the buying frenzy begins TOMORROW now all i need is someone who wants my money :P