PDA

View Full Version : Hand Reading, Tarot Reading...Is it BS?

AAA240SX
09-12-2004, 11:29 PM
I'm currently working at a nursing home and a patient of mine was actually a hand reader/tarot card reader in her days past.

she gave me a minute and read my hands. these are a couple of the things she said:

There will be a life threatening experience around late 30's and early 40's...

There will also be a life threating event around 78 yrs of age...

I will be very loving with my children, especially with 2 of my future kids who i will particularly be close to...

Married twice...

Will be working an adminstrative position, because I do not like working under others...

Along with other information from my life line, heart line, and head line on my hand.

This kinda frikked me out, making me conscience of what will happen in my late 30's now.

She also read my supervisor's palms and she got everything right with her (kids, marriage, work, etc.). kinda crazy! she also knew a lot of shit about my personality. i was like wtf...

Does any1 else have experience with this type of stuff? :squint: :ughd:

zero.counter
09-12-2004, 11:34 PM
I have had some unexpected coincedences and right on target readings recently...

mrmephistopheles
09-13-2004, 02:24 AM
uhmmmm.. duh?

evilimport
09-13-2004, 03:37 AM
:rofl: ^ :werd:

zero.counter
09-13-2004, 05:23 PM
uhmmmm.. duh?
Haha, did you get my sarcasm?

MakotoS13
09-13-2004, 05:28 PM
people that believe in fortune tellers and psychics and crap then turn around to make fun of christians (....etc) should be shot on site for their blatant hipocrisy.

AAA240SX
09-13-2004, 08:21 PM
i don't really believe that shit, it was just weird that some of what she said was accurate. Whatever...

S14DB
09-13-2004, 08:44 PM
Watched a great show on Tarot Card reading
http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/topics.do?topic=yoga

holisticbeatz
09-15-2004, 12:50 AM
You should punch her in the face then ask, "did you predict that?" Then punch her again and make her give you some correct lottery numbers.

evilimport
09-15-2004, 04:03 AM
I went to a palm reader once and she said something about sometime in my late 30's I would grow another penis outta my forehead... I dunno, but I think she was bullshitting me....

AutoDestruct
09-15-2004, 06:14 AM
I like the punch her in the face bit. "how about this time?! Pow! Did you see that coming on the celestial plain?"

Black240sx
09-15-2004, 11:13 AM
well, there are a lot of things that are not explained in this universe... there always will be..

as long as human mind can not comprihend<sp>? all that is the iniverse, we will never know if it is true or not.

I do not belive or disbelive in palm reading... tarrot card is a whole ball game on it's own.

I don't know, the way I look at it is, palm reading is like a cultural thing.. some cultures belive in it so it's easy to accept it or kind of not really come down on it and other on the other hand look at it and laugh..

I personally don't know, I have had my hand read several times and some people make me think, they know what they are tlkaing about and some are just plain in it for the money...

I NEVER PAID TO HAVE MY PALM READ!

I got interested in palm reading when I was young and it was very fascinating to see how these people saw what they saw form these lines om my palm!?!?!

I picked up a few books on palm reading and read them and I dunno... I do know that some of that stuff is pretty freaky... I have kept track of my own lines through the years and what people have said it me and all...it's crazy..

One thing they should tell you is that your future as it lies on your palm can change depending upon what path you take in your life....

in any case... all in all, it's more of an interest rather than belife<sp?> in it...

you take it as you want...

BiluMaster K's
09-15-2004, 01:32 PM
-a palm reader said i will have 7 kids, multiple wives, and die around 54.....But he said i would be filthy rich from a musical career, touring around the world.
-I now like plam readings

Phlip
09-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Should I sue that bitch that offered me a free reading in the mall may last year and didn't warn me about the wreck in June?

TheSnail
09-16-2004, 12:09 AM
Palm reading is as believable as Jesus. If you disagree, prove me wrong...

Talk amunks your selves, Im getting fore clamped.

Sil-Abc
09-16-2004, 04:04 AM
iuno palm reading is kinda sketchy.... i mean if u think it analytically, its like the future already happened and they can see it and were just reliving the past... plus i mean think about that stupid show crossing over... i mean its pretty easy wit that shit. u can predict somene just lookin at them (welll if ur good at that). try this... go to a palm reader or whatever and dressed very poorly like in rags and dont take a shower. act like a bitch and just be the complete opposite of what u are. If u smile act pissed. right when u walk into that door start doing this and see if they predict what u really are. (for instance happy rich person or something) if they hit it right on the dot then..... fuck beats me how they do it but if theyre wrong then slap that bitch and get your money back.... plus her tarrot cards would be nice too