PDA

View Full Version : The phantom shitter!

WilloW
09-12-2004, 01:45 PM
I found this on a a Honda board.

Craigslist *Phantom Shitter Posting* (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/33123421.html)

washingtondc.craigslist.org > rants & raves > I AM THE PHANTOM SHITTER
last modified:Mon Jun 07 12:11:51 2004
email this posting to a friend

I AM THE PHANTOM SHITTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: Mon Jun 07 12:10:58 2004

Yes. As I stand here before you today, I acknowlege I am the Phantom Shitter that has plagued our office for the past 2 months. Yes, I know this idea is from Flight of the Intruder.

I just need to come clean.

It was me who took the upper-decker in stall 2 of the womens bathroom

It was me who shat in the upper riht hand drawer of the VPs desk

That horrid smell in the copy room? You guessed it. I took down a ceiling tile, crapped, and put it back up.

The cute new intern? It's my fault she left. She left her purse in her cube overnight. Yep, I got it.

The anal retentive accounting woman? You know her, she nitpicks every expense you have. Wel to make you all feel better, last week, at 1am on a weeknight, I removed the cover from her computer, shit, and then reassembled. i have no doubt that was the cause of the 4 hours of closed door meetings the next day.

Shall I continue?
Yes.

The office managers coffee cup. I apologize for this one because I had Taco Bell. It was more of anal piss than crap, but nonetheless, the boss had to go toStarbucks the next morning.

The turd in the trunk of the office "luxury ford taurus?" Mine also.

oh, and that wasnt dog crap sitting in a nice pile on the sidewalk leadin g to the main entrance. Come on, when was the last time you saw a 250 lb dog?

How about the fudge in the freezer of the fridge. It has been in there for 6 weeks. I pity the fool who removes the plastic cover.

I take secret pleasure in the terror I cause. I try to keep my activities intentionally random. hree days in a row here, then a 2 week hiatus. You never know when I will strike. Our office is a bg target. The shitting will continue until I get that friggin raise I was promised 6 months ago. Good luck, the next round will be worse, and I've started drinking Metamucil.

Love,
THE PHANTOM

this is in or around Your Office???
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2004 craigslist

That "shit" is fucking insane :eek2: .

DRFT
09-12-2004, 02:04 PM
now that is the shit

ThatGuy
09-12-2004, 02:08 PM
:bs:

Message length

proj240sx
09-12-2004, 03:33 PM
wow..that is just sick. that fool lost his mind.

nightwalker
09-12-2004, 08:13 PM
I've known a couple phantom shitters. One guy I knew, would shit on the top of your hood. And if he was bored, he would wipe his shit on a 1 dollar bill, then lay it shit side down at a gas station and wait in a car with a camera and record people pick up the dollar bill to only throw it down as fast as they can.

nismo2491
09-12-2004, 09:01 PM
all that stuff is kinda immature, but also kinda funny. good post :p
KEvin

AAA240SX
09-12-2004, 11:13 PM
when i was in autos class in hs, i remember a guy stayed after skool to work on his car. we came back the next day to find a pile of shit in the backseat of the 87 chevy in the shop...that was funny.

Bill Roberts
09-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Any 19 year old "executive" office "bitch" making over 80 K year, needs this each day, and more for payback, from spreading her legs to get the money, instead of learning how to be a real human and work your way up to it, the hard way.

If I were only young again.

elevator
09-13-2004, 06:15 PM
http://www.quickstyle.org/pooper.gif

nismo2491
09-13-2004, 10:35 PM
no offense but if I was a hot girl and could fuck my way to the top and be an executive making close to or more than 6 figures and only had to fuck a handful of people (ie: not a prostitute) I'd be more than willing to be called the office slut.
KEvin

nightwalker
09-13-2004, 10:46 PM
make 80k, and you get to fuck? I can't see anything wrong with that.

SimpleSexy180
09-14-2004, 01:57 AM
make 80k, and you get to fuck? I can't see anything wrong with that.

LMAO oh man thats guts LMAO :coold:
I dont see anything wrong with that either