PDA

View Full Version : My post don't show up?

Spokerider
01-21-2016, 04:59 PM
I'm trying to post on the S Chassis section. Have made two posts now, days apart, and none show up.

What up?

I don't mean to be an :mrmeph:, but will one of the mods please approve my post/s?

FaLKoN240
01-21-2016, 07:07 PM
It's because you're a newb we don't allow new people to post in certain sections for spam reasons.

feito
01-21-2016, 07:36 PM
not to be an asshole, but this period will also allow you to learn how to use the SEARCH function, that way after that period is over you dont start making useless threads since most topics have been covered.
Welcome!!

Spokerider
01-22-2016, 07:44 PM
not to be an asshole, but this period will also allow you to learn how to use the SEARCH function, that way after that period is over you dont start making useless threads since most topics have been covered.
Welcome!!

I'm new to this forum, but not new to other forums and the workings of them.

I have searched with the "SEARCH function" for information regarding my request / post, but found no relevant detail that provided an answer to my question. Which is why I joined this forum to begin with.......

How many "filler" posts must I make before I am deemed worthy enough for having my post appear in the S Chassis section?

Clearly, I'm not a troll, just an :mrmeph: with some 240sx related questions.

Spokerider
01-23-2016, 09:52 PM
Thanks to the mod who "ok'd" my post.