PDA

View Full Version : Naval Base San Diego,GTX3076r, NRG quick release

rich280zxt
11-25-2015, 02:12 PM
Hey guys,
So while I was underway last week, someone broke into my car on Naval Base San Diego Dry side Pacific Beacon parking garage. My car was covered, came back and cover was off on the ground. Both doors unlocked and hood popped. They stole my GTX3076r turbo, 1.02 hot side, Mazoria purple/green/blue wheel with chrome center piece, and unbolted and stole my NRG quick release hub. If anybody sees anything on the forums or knows a guy who knows something about it, please email me ASAP. [email protected] My phone is currently broken, thanks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/pmsingchicken/2012-06-16095220HDR.jpg

Gingersmurf
11-25-2015, 02:37 PM
They stole it from a naval base? that takes some balls.
Is there cameras of some kind to see your car?
potentially it was a fellow member? i cant see a random civilian walking onto a base, taking apart a car, and leaving without stirring some kind of commotion..

I wish you the best of luck trying to get your stuff back

dizzariot
11-29-2015, 08:14 AM
They stole it from a naval base? that takes some balls.
Is there cameras of some kind to see your car?
potentially it was a fellow member? i cant see a random civilian walking onto a base, taking apart a car, and leaving without stirring some kind of commotion..

I wish you the best of luck trying to get your stuff back

No, dude. You know all those guys that are fucking dipshits as civilians? The Navy doesn't bother to weed them out anymore. Probably some fucking hood rats that couldn't leave the hood before they joined. Fucking cunts.

OP, I'm happy my old Watanabes are in your room...

rich280zxt
12-03-2015, 10:21 AM
No shit, luckily they didn't steal my Work Equips

Gingersmurf
12-03-2015, 10:23 AM
No shit, luckily they didn't steal my Work Equips

Any luck on getting them back yet?

zerodameaon
12-03-2015, 02:36 PM
You won't get it back unless you catch them yourself. I had a RB transmission stolen from the hobby shop and base police told me they will take a report, but won't do anything even if they catch them. Another guy had first gen vette rims stolen from his car there. When I left there in 2011 the garage had no cameras, it was safer to park in the parking lots on the side as the building cams at least see out there.

ZenkiKid
12-14-2015, 02:10 PM
Im a navy brat and I used to work for DECA as a warehouse worker for the commissary @ 32nd st. I heard that a dudes totally done up ITR front end DC2 got stolen on base while he was at work. This was about 6-8 years ago though..

rich280zxt
12-29-2015, 03:10 PM
Haven't seen anything for sale yet or got any tips, if anyone knows anything don't hesistate to call or text me 386-846-4828