PDA

View Full Version : Don't show off. Just a story with a moral

nightwalker
09-06-2004, 01:31 AM
I just picked up my cousin, and he was laughing his head off. Apparently, him and a friend were working on his 92 GS-R in the parking lot of his girlfriend's apartment by UCDavis and a nerdy lookin asian kid walks out, looks at them kind of weird, then jumps into a brand new black STI. The guy backs the car up, looks at them weird again, then revs his car. He turns, and gets on the throttle hard (in the parking lot). He said the guy went around the corner, and then they heard *vvrrrRROOOMM*eeeeeerrrRRRRR*shhooooom*BANG! BOOOOMM! (his noises, not mine).... so he and his friend run around to look and the STI is up over a curb into the grass, and right next to a light pole, which he nearly missed by a few inches. The front bumper is all chunked up, the wheel was chunked, and he was leaking some kind of fluid. :rofl:

He said they walked up to him and asked him if he was OK, and the guy just kept telling them "YEAH, YEAH" and looking away. :rofl:

I know a couple of you guys live in DAVIS, anyone know of or seen this car? I thinks if funnier than hell! Guy totally owned himself.

Toahk
09-06-2004, 03:49 AM
Damn I would've laughed so hard. They should have got pics.

TurK
09-06-2004, 07:25 AM
ROFL great story dood.....posers always get fucd in the ass

exitspeed
09-06-2004, 09:15 AM
Ha ha...but why can't those people just hurt themselves instaed of the car?

ZK
09-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Another example of people with AWD turbo and think they are invincible...

Ghettokracker71
09-06-2004, 01:01 PM
posers always get fucd in the ass

Lol very true....too bad this poser actually had a nice car :goyou:

-E-
09-06-2004, 09:46 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/images/smilies/rofl.gif

iknowyoulike
09-06-2004, 09:53 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I'll probably laugh about this one in my sleep tonight as well. The Funny thing is that it happens all the time too, great story nightwalker.

wootwoot
09-06-2004, 11:37 PM
that made me smile =)

holisticbeatz
09-07-2004, 12:11 AM
This thread needs pictures...

aznpoopy
09-07-2004, 09:17 AM
i hate these fuckin' kids who have to rev their car loud 100x everytime they reverse out of a parking spot or before the light turns green. i wish they could all own themselves like this.

and why is it always a fucking asian kid? ugh.

nightwalker
09-07-2004, 02:36 PM
hahahahaha, you tell me aznpoopy. I've been reved on by a million asian kids. OMG when I lived in the bay, it was BAD!

I wish "I" was there. I would've popped the digi cam out and made a news report out of the guy.

West
09-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Those STi's are supposedly hard to control, especially if you’re not experienced at driving one. That sucks though, he doesn’t disserve a STi!

Drift101
09-07-2004, 04:29 PM
hmmm.... theres a black sti near my brother's place around there... wonder if that is the place. Anyhow.... if it is him, He traded in his G35 coupe for the STI, but like i said, it could be him, not sure though. But he is an asian kid...... anyhow...... DON'T SHOW OFF!!

that180guy
09-07-2004, 07:36 PM
n00b + beefy car + showing off beefiness = :Owned:

its a simple equation thats played over n over again...n00bs.....go figure :faint:

Bbandit
09-07-2004, 07:50 PM
LOL great story! I love stories like this...

But the strange part is... down here where I live.. none of the asian kids that I know of rev their cars...

Its always those non asian guys with either the civics and domestics.

My GF drove my car the other night and some guy revved at her at a stop light... She decided to rev back and I have buddyclub spec II exhaust (Which is loud as hell - sounds the same as running open exhaust and you can hear the turbo spinning from the exhaust-whistling sound). Then she said that guy with the civic turned his face away from her...

KA24DESOneThree
09-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Aaaah... power under. Brilliant.

Omnis
09-07-2004, 11:32 PM
this thread reminds me of that mr2 video. lol.

sideviewcivic
09-08-2004, 01:15 AM
lmao!!! omg!!! the memories from that mr2 video...good thing they missed the Type-R haha. that sorta thing is commonplace here near me. kids always revving on me and i have old skool rs-r sport exhaust. its the asian/non asian kids in my area that dont rev that i wonder. espcially when you notice an IC thats been sprayed black on a civic

Omnis
09-08-2004, 02:37 AM
DUDE! THE TYPE R! rotfl.

i remember a civic last year. man, that thing was louder than hell. it took off out of the school parking lot and almost ran off the road. lol. he had to slam the brakes and crap...almost trashed himself.

i'd say the swerve could've been from torque steer but that'd be an oxymoron. *rimshot*

s13silady
09-08-2004, 03:09 AM
good story.. what a moron...

its even funnier when they have their girlsfriends in the car and they try to act all invincible... just the other day me and a gt we're lined up at a stop light and he was making his car go back and forth (stick) :rolleyes: but everytime he would pull forward he would rev... i thought nothing of it so he took off and i just took off normally..
so i was behind the guy and him and his girl were looking at my car laughing.. so i decide to mess with him.. i get behind him for a quick second till he looked in his rear view and i smiled at him... i turn up my boost... then he downshifts to third...and guns it, i downshift to third at 19 PSI and i blow him away while im waving at them... we got to the next stoplight and i looked over and smiled again and told him "nice car" and smiled again... he tries to show of by doing a burnout and he clips the car to his left side... i laughed and i drove off.. what a dumba**...oh well... :Owned:

Omnis
09-08-2004, 03:33 AM
speaking of girlfriends...i remember this dude with his girl in a shitty caprice. he kept pumping the brakes at the light and the shit suspension made his car look like it had hydraulics or something. lol.

AAA240SX
09-08-2004, 09:50 AM
He needs to download the Drift Bible...:)

Andrew Bohan
09-08-2004, 11:47 AM
asian/non asian kids

so basically all the kids? cuz everyone is asian or non asian....

OptionZero
09-08-2004, 02:02 PM
which complex was this?

i woulda stolen some parts off his car while he was crying

aznpoopy
09-08-2004, 02:10 PM
good story.. what a moron...

its even funnier when they have their girlsfriends in the car and they try to act all invincible... just the other day me and a gt we're lined up at a stop light and he was making his car go back and forth (stick)

i hate it when people do that. wtf... am i supposed to be impressed that you can ride your clutch? the only thing that shows is you don't have the sensitivity in his foot to ride the clutch and hold the car still.

i also love it when they take off, 1st gear to redline, 5 second delay, shift to second, huge clutch slip b/c they can't shift for crap, 2nd gear to redline, rinse and repeat.

ricer : ooo look at me me me i'm driving stick badly!

nismo2491
09-08-2004, 10:42 PM
yeah kind of stupid but when I had my ka-t car I used to love the kids in the civics, I'd let them get a kick at the light, then I'd wind out 1st to redline, then shift to third, wind that up decent, then shift to 5th. they'd always come and be like "he only was like 1 car ahead after shifting into third " thinking my 5th gear shift was a third gear shift and I'd come back with "yeah but you have to remember I never went into second or fourth and still walked you" yeah I guess it was dumb, but its funny if your there
KEvin

evilimport
09-11-2004, 02:57 AM
Stories like this one make my day.... a video of this would be great!