PDA

View Full Version : Printing Company Recommendation

HipHopHippo
11-18-2015, 03:46 PM
I need a good printing company recommendation for some custom bumper stickers. Last time I got stickers printed it was off of vistaprint.com and they ended up fading in the sun after a few months. I looked around and found a good few websites that offer custom stickers, but it's hard to determine which website will produce stickers that will last the longest. Does anybody have any experience with this or a recommendation for a printing company that will make stickers that last longer than a few months? thanks

HipHopHippo
11-18-2015, 06:01 PM
Also, it would be preferable if it has the option to print stickers in 11.20" x 3.20"

DertyDan
11-20-2015, 09:32 PM
i would hit up AW for stickers, as thats who most people i know use. i used a local company and it was pretty expensive.

if you ever need custom t shirts designed and printed, i know a guy :)

bored123
11-20-2015, 09:59 PM
i use vinyldisorder.com, they always treated me well and the products were always on point. One time I wasn't happy with my order and they resent me a new batch for free. I would give them a shot

Sumslapper
11-20-2015, 10:17 PM
i would hit up AW for stickers, as thats who most people i know use. i used a local company and it was pretty expensive.

I second this. Awesome quality

yangtoup
11-21-2015, 07:08 PM
it would be preferable if it has the option to print stickers in 11.20" x 3.20"http://goo.gl/0q2uAN

MrMigs
11-25-2015, 10:32 AM
Where are you located? If you happen to be in the LA area, I've worked with a few print shops here that I can recommend. There's AMC Colorgraphics in El Monte (worked with them years ago), and currently working with Super Print Lithographics in Santa Fe Springs (near whittier). pm me if this applies :p

dukiespice
11-25-2015, 01:05 PM

+1. there is an Instagram page with samples of his work